• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Lockdown 2012 Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't remember Kurt/Hardy happening very much honestly, but Roode/Storm is definitely better. They've really been building it too, and having it in Storm's backyard is a great marketing as that crowd should be real hot. I've really been liking Storm lately, didn't think he would ever be a main event player this time last year, but he's completely changed my opinion.

Rated R Superstar

This is the must-watch feud for TNA. I have honestly been waiting for it for a while. I always seem to predict these kind of things happening, and I don't know if the guys from ITR remember I mentioned something like this back on our old forum. But I'm looking forward to this match.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
This feud has to be the best thing TNA has going for it right now. Pleased to see both working their way to the top. Might give this event a go depending on the rest of the card, but if there is more Hogan/Bishoff shit might miss it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah, Hogan will most likely be wrestling at this event, but even worse, Garett Bischoff is going to be wrestling. Other than that match though, it should be really good.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'd be okay with giving him time if he wasn't being shoved down our throats every week for the sheer fact that he's Bischoff's kid. He's in a high profile feud not six months after he started wrestling. Second worst case of nepotism in wrestling so far.

The New F'n Show

With Keith here but looks like they are going Hogan as GM rout so if he does that and isn't in a match, I could deal with it. Storm-Roode though needed to finally happen and having it at Lockdown makes sense. It should sell the PPV to anyone who has ever been a TNA fan. Also agree with Chris that Storm has really been interesting lately. They are doing a great job with him.

rcoot93

Storm Roode needs to be a great match as the company has given this a good build up and need some sort of pay off, Hardy against angle will be good, Angle has been great at lockdown the past 2 years and with him facing hardy it should be a good match. I dont mind if Hogan wrestles here however I wouldnt want the garret match to be near the top of the card as he isn't tht good yet, if they werent pushing him as heavy as they are then he might get a few fans.

Howver don't see it generating big buys no matter what as even BFG dosent get huge numbers

Troy

Gunner vs. Garett as the second announced match doesn't appeal to me. Be happy when this storyline is over and TNA stop putting Gunner and Eric against each other. Be nice to use Gunner as another midcarder rather than as a Bischoff.

Chriss

I don't know why but I just don't like this Bischoff kid. Not anything special in the ring to make him go over Kurt Angle at a couple of events and everytime I see him comming out from the back with that weird gear and his sideburns I must laugh :lmao