• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA leaks secret project.

Highwave

Its a wallpaper bro.If you have any opinions about it,I welcome any opinions.The concept is Secret project De-Classified information.This is the Graphics division of the forum not news ,Sorry If I made the wrong impression.

I kinda like this, man. I think though, it's not done. I can understand the idea you're going for, but I think in general it's too empty. I think there's too much blank background, that should be filled up with some sort of text/pictures, depicting the theme of the wallpaper. I do like the colour, the picture of Morgan could probably change. Whatever effect or brush you have going on around him, I think needs to go too. Everything else looks good though! The face sketches, the 'classified' piece, all look cool. Fill it up to make it look busier, I think, and it'll looks great!

Those are just my thoughts though, man. Still some nice work.

Hey Highwave, do you think you could post the Powerhouses sig on another page like you did this? Then I could save it and use it, using the "Save Page" option. Also, you had me excited when I read this title and clicked on it lol... Nice wallpaper though.

Highwave

I kinda like this, man. I think though, it's not done. I can understand the idea you're going for, but I think in general it's too empty. I think there's too much blank background, that should be filled up with some sort of text/pictures, depicting the theme of the wallpaper. I do like the colour, the picture of Morgan could probably change. Whatever effect or brush you have going on around him, I think needs to go too. Everything else looks good though! The face sketches, the 'classified' piece, all look cool. Fill it up to make it look busier, I think, and it'll looks great!

Those are just my thoughts though, man. Still some nice work.

I completely agree,I noticed the things you mentioned after I posted it,especially how blank it was and realized that I covered up alot of images that made up the background,such an image of a cell being injected with proteins.

Hey adam I will pm you with the link so that you can download it from the host.