TNA is Going to Canda..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The following is from TNA:

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION (TNA) WRESTLING TAKES “NO SURRENDER” TO THE TORONTO AREA ON SEPTEMBER 14! SAMOA JOE, STING, KURT ANGLE, BOOKER T, AJ STYLES, CHRISTIAN CAGE, KEVIN NASH AND MORE HEADLINE TNA WRESTLING’S BIGGEST INTERNATIONAL PAY-PER-VIEW EVER! Oshawa, Ontario - (July 17, 2008)

Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling announced today that “No Surrender 2008” will be held live at the General Motors Centre in Oshawa, Ontario, on Sunday, September 14, starting at 8 p.m. ET, and will air worldwide exclusively on pay-per-view.

“No Surrender” will be TNA’s first-ever pay-per-view event outside of the United States. The General Motors Centre played host to a sold-out TNA Wrestling Live! show in December 2007, and also serves as the new home of the Oshawa Generals of the Ontario Hockey League (OHL).

“We’re thrilled to be taking “No Surrender 2008” to Canada,” said TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter. “When TNA visited Oshawa late last year, the show was amazing with an electric atmosphere. Canada has always been a cornerstone of professional wrestling, from its in-ring legends and new talent to its passionate fans. We expect ‘No Surrender’ to be unforgettable.”

The stars of “TNA iMPACT!” on Spike TV (Thursdays, 9 p.m. ET/PT) will headline “No Surrender 2008,” including TNA World Heavyweight Champion Samoa Joe, Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, “The Icon” Sting, Booker T, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, Kevin Nash, “The Instant Classic” Christian Cage, Tomko, Team 3D, Gail Kim, TNA Tag Team Champions The Latin American Xchange, the Motor City Machineguns, Robert Roode, “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal, Awesome Kong, ODB, Curryman, Shark Boy and Eric Young, among others.

Several TNA Wrestling superstars will be making a homecoming in Oshawa. Christian Cage, Gail Kim, Traci Brooks and Robert Roode are among those Ontario natives scheduled for action at “No Surrender.” Tickets for “No Surrender 2008” will go on sale July 25 at all Ticketmaster Canada outlets, online at http://www.ticketmaster.ca and at the General Motors Centre box office.

I am sure the fans of Canada will be happy.....lol...Christian for champion... anyway this seems cool...

edit:I messed up the title lol..didn't mean to spell it wrong just a type please fix...

Beer Money Army

ahh there going ahead with a overseas tour.. hopefully this Means an Australia tour is coming soon just like they Promised in 2005....

my question is: will this show end in a no contest

Reaction score
This is great, it will help get there name out there internationally!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ahh there going ahead with a overseas tour.. hopefully this Means an Australia tour is coming soon just like they Promised in 2005....

my question is: will this show end in a no contest

Canada is not overseas lol..

Canada is right above the US...Overseas would be like England...Australia....stuff like that...

Beer Money Army

Canada is not overseas lol..

Canada is right above the US...Overseas would be like England...Australia....stuff like that...

unless it they trip up there by boat, but they should be more wiser than that.. as well you didn't answer my question :(

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I don't know...they probably won't do that again...wait..they probably will lol..idk..

but I hope not...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

SAMOA JOE, STING, KURT ANGLE, BOOKER T, AJ STYLES, CHRISTIAN CAGE, KEVIN NASH AND MORE HEADLINE
Oh jebus!

Pretty cool that they are going to Canada. Now the bastards need to come over here. On a sidenote: That's my dad's birthday.

MikeRaw

I should go. It's a great arena, and it's less than an hour from where I live, and I wouldn't mind going. I might get tickets.

This Guy

Yeah this is actually old news. Though its finally been officially announced. I'd go if I had the money.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If I lived in Canada I probably would try to go..

*btw* the title still is not fixed...I spelled Canada wrong..

This Guy

Yes we know you did, but most Canadians don't think American's know how to spell Canada. I'm just letting people see that its kinda true. lol j/k

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I know how to spell it...I just guess it didn't go in...cause as soon as I hit enter I was like...ohhh damn it I did not spell Canada right...