News TNA Impact Wrestling Officially Moving To Wednesdays

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Or the sponsors they can/want to get don't want to pay the money to end up on whatever channel they are on.

ROH for example have a couple of regular sponsors or hilarious variety (Super beta prostate, a leg brace through a medicare program and a phone dating line) which give them a fair deal of money (and we get wrestlers cutting hammy promos about prostate exams) in return. But they are on free TV channels so I'd assume the ad renting price is cheaper than on channels that cost more to get.

Reactions: Red Rain

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Or the sponsors they can/want to get don't want to pay the money to end up on whatever channel they are on.

ROH for example have a couple of regular sponsors or hilarious variety (Super beta prostate, a leg brace through a medicare program and a phone dating line) which give them a fair deal of money (and we get wrestlers cutting hammy promos about prostate exams) in return. But they are on free TV channels so I'd assume the ad renting price is cheaper than on channels that cost more to get.

That and looking into ROH's TV deal, it's a lot more likely that one of the sports fans they'd love to get would spend money on getting NESN than Discovery America. (also ROH is targeting a certain demo) Looking into DirecTV's sports pack there's a whole bunch of interesting channels on it.

also when looking it up saw it's Destination America, not Discovery America. five months later and I still don't know the name of the damn channel, no wonder those sponsors don't want to be on it

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Wednesday night is best for business, who the fuck watches on Friday nights? Nah pass. I'll probably give Lucha a 2nd chance when this changes over.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Wednesday night is best for business, who the fuck watches on Friday nights? Nah pass. I'll probably give Lucha a 2nd chance when this changes over.

Yeah this move is a fail :lol1:

but that show doesn't have Taryn :why:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah this move is a fail :lol1:

but that show doesn't have Taryn :why:
Why is it a fail? I mean i'll watch both, Taryn is great, Roode and A double tag teaming? That's already more interesting than WWE's current shit.

Snowman1

Reaction score
wait Roode and Aries are doing the tag team thing again full time?

WHERE'S THAT LATEST IMPACT I NEED IT NOW

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Add in EC3 every single damn week. That man is a god.

Oh, and this Kurt Angle vs EY feud seems to be quite decent. Not that entertaining but they put on good matches and EY is awesome.