• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Hardcore Justice 2012 Preview & Live Discussion

The Viper

Says the guy who yells at me all the time for liking something. This isn't a forum if nobody gets called out. Every time I call you out, you just say well I didn't know I had to like him

Look at you trying something different with the "this is a forum" talk.

I don't "yell" at you for liking something. When you say stupid shit, sure. But not for liking something. But I don't like RVD. Don't see why I have to "stop hating".

Sabretooth

Look at you trying something different with the "this is a forum" talk.

I don't "yell" at you for liking something. When you say stupid shit, sure. But not for liking something. But I don't like RVD. Don't see why I have to "stop hating".

Why don't you like RVD. WHY WHY WHY

The Viper

Didn't you get the memo? RVD and Jeff Hardy cannot get hate anymore. They are super cool dudes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S III using Tapatalk 2

See, I actually like Jeff lol. RVD? Not so much. So sick of his slow ass. Hasn't had an entertaining match (because of him, not his opponent carrying him) in years.

The Viper

Would have liked for Kaz to get it so he can have two titles (WHICH WOULD BE SO FUCKING AMAZING!!!) but Devon is cool, too. I'm fine with this.

The Viper

"Earl has NEVER screwed anybody in a match".

Not a fan of Madison, but I gotta give credit where credit is due. That was a fantastic line.