• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Hard to Kill - SATURDAY, January 13, 2024 - Live from Las Vegas - Only on PPV

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I can only imagine how painful it must have been for people who bought, say, a WCW PPV

And not just because WCW PPVs often weren't very good

Butters

That's Me!
I can only imagine how painful it must have been for people who bought, say, a WCW PPV

And not just because WCW PPVs often weren't very good
my dad got most wcw and wwf/e ppvs every month. back then they were like 30-50 bucks each.

• Wow
Reactions: Sky

Butters

That's Me!
I got him to buy ONE TNA ppv many years ago but the ppv had technical difficulties and he said never again :lol

he bought wwe ppvs up until the network came out. It might have got to the point where he was only getting the major 4 but I think he was still a monthly die hard. guy hasn't missed a wwe ppv since i was born I bet.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I got him to buy ONE TNA ppv many years ago but the ppv had technical difficulties and he said never again :lol

he bought wwe ppvs up until the network came out. It might have got to the point where he was only getting the major 4 but I think he was still a monthly die hard. guy hasn't missed a wwe ppv since i was born I bet.
Is he interested in forums

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Wait. Did y’all DVR not let you record PPVs? Cause I swear I remember getting to record them on my DVR with Cox Cable. I didn’t get many PPVs. I think the last PPV I legally watched before the network was MITB 2011. Wasn’t anyway I was missing that one. Then til the network I would stream them lol

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Wait. Did y’all DVR not let you record PPVs? Cause I swear I remember getting to record them on my DVR with Cox Cable. I didn’t get many PPVs. I think the last PPV I legally watched before the network was MITB 2011. Wasn’t anyway I was missing that one. Then til the network I would stream them lol
DVR should work. We just mean the purchase itself wasn’t permanent like Fite’s are.