• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Game release announced

The Rated R CMStar

This game better be good and have lots of gimmick matches, like Lethal Lockdown and KOTM, but I am not sure about big time sells as about that time WWE will be advertising SD vs RAW vs ECW 2009 or whatever it will be called

kinganarchy13

ill most likely rent the game once or twice before buying it. i dont want to make the mistake i made with the WCW Backstage Assault.

The Rated R CMStar

In my country we have the advantage that all the games for PS2 are burned, so they cost like 5 dollars

xtremebadass

I am glad they are making it for the PS2 for some of our old skoolers, aka me! lol, this game will be vintage and sick at the same time, it's going to be just like TNA, the unusual madness!

Travis40

Hey everyone, don't get excited, remember the first ever WWF SD game? That sucked balls, now this one, it MIGHT be better, but it's only the first game of the series, it can't be that good. I think that the game might only have 4-5 Gimmick Matches and some ME wrestlers, not many mid carders and 0 Lower carders. Becasue this is TNA we're talking about, they can't turn up a profit. And don't tell me "They'll make a profit after they go 2 Hours", they WON'T go 2 Hours, that's too much of a risk and they are having meetings with FOX to get a 2nd 1 Hour Show. So this game might not be as good as you think, so don't get dissapointed.