TNA Expansion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Johnny B

Reaction score
TNA has enough talent on their roster, they don't need to be bringing in guys who have a history if really bad drug problems, bad workers and guys who would instantly make TNA look even more second rate because they keep brining in WWE cast-off's.

Can Andrew Martin bring something positive to TNA? Possibly. But why even take the chance with someone who is a bad worker, why even take a chance with someone who is a ticking time bomb and could drop dead any second? TNA is wasting valuable airtime with second rate former WWE guys, when TNA should be giving that airtime to people who actually have talent, to people who could actually draw some money and people who actually deserve the airtime.

When it comes to guys like Albert, Rikishi, Brian Christopher and Scotty 2 Hotty, why must TNA continue to try and make a buck off of guys who were a mediocre draw 10 years ago? Newsflash! Nobody cares about the reformation of Too Cool, nobody cares about the reformation of T&A in TNA. TNA still doesn't get it, there is no substantial money to be made off of guys like VKM and other guys who are way past their prime. Release these guys, let them make a few bucks on the Indy scene main eventing for UWF.

I've heard nothing but praise for Matt Morgan. Back in OVW, Jim Cornette said four guys would one day be main eventing WrestleMania, those guys were; John Cena, Batista, I believe Brock Lesnar and Matt Morgan. I've read that TNA has huge plans for Morgan, we'll see if they do something with him. Right now with Morgan only playing the "bodyguard" role for Cornette on TV, it doesn't look like much, but with such a stellar backing from Cornette, I expect TNA to do something with this guy, hopefully it turns out to be something good.

Lastly, someone mentioned Nigel McGuinness. I'm a big Nigel fan, I've been to many ROH shows and I've seen many great matches that Nigel's been in, but Nigel isn't ready for mainstream. I'm all for guys having different styles and everything but Nigel's style will never get over with mainstream fans, IMO. Most fans won't get behind some English guy who's style is comprised of clotheslines and submissions, it might attract some UFC or MMA fans but the majority of casual mainstream fans won't grasp his style. Plus, Nigel needs to work on his charisma and promo skills, he'll probably get there some day but not just yet.