• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Guano

Reaction score
Randy Ricci, a former production manager for TNA Wrestling, claimed in a blog post on Friday that the reason Desmond Wolfe has not been wrestling in recent months is because he has Hepatitis C—a viral disease that leads to inflammation of the liver.

Ricci adds that the former ROH World Champion will be offered an office job.

Wolfe last wrestled for the organization in August. He and Magnus were scheduled to receive a shot at the TNA World Tag Team Championship against The Motor City Machine Guns at No Surrender, but were pulled from the event at the last minute, with TNA citing a "personal issue" as the reason. It was later reported that Wolfe was pulled from the event due to an undisclosed medical situation that would sideline him indefinitely.

Source: http://nodq.com/tna/305685793.shtml

That could explain why Desmond Wolfe hasn't wrestled on Impact for quite sometime, but I find it a little hard to believe that a production manager would know the health condition of a wrestler. I'm not convinced and I don't believe this to be true, but what are your thoughts regarding to this recent claim of Desmond Wolfe having Hepatitis?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If this is true, than it's a serious dick move by the guy who reported this. A private issue for a serious disease and this asshole spills the beans before McGuinness can come to terms with it and divulge this information by himself. Hope Nigel finds this jerkoff and bleeds on him.

SBS

Reaction score
Agreed with what deezy said 110%. I am truely hoping this is false information, and it very well could be some jerkoff trying to get attention because he's pissed at management etc. I really like old Desmond, even though i'm not fond of his gimmick in TNA, and hope that if it is true he is able to handle this to the best of his ability.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I agree what a jerk announcing this. You don't release private medical information and surely there are some laws against it.

If it is true then this might explain why WWE offered McGuiness a contract and then changed their mind after his medical, or that may have been due to concussions. A lot of if's here but if that was the reason WWE didn't hire him then should he still be wrestling because a wrestling mat is a great place for things like this to spread? If he does have something like this then it is good that he has stopped wrestling so that he can't infect anyone else. Just shows what a dick Hogan is though for saying that it is up to Wolfe and out of TNA's hands if he wrestles again.