• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Draws... Nothing

Sabretooth

Here's a pic of a recent TNA event.

Honestly why are they bothering anymore

Lover Boy

Certified
Giving up isn't going to accomplish anything, it's a sad sight seeing TNA really struggling when you know they could have been so much better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swinny

Where was this?

I don't get it though, local wrestling shows do better showings than this. Do they charge too much for tickets or what?

Sabretooth

Where was this?

I don't get it though, local wrestling shows do better showings than this. Do they charge too much for tickets or what?

It was at a minor league baseball field.

- We've heard anywhere between 100 and 300 fans attended Friday night's TNA live event in Bowie, Maryland at Prince George's Stadium. One fan noted that Bowie's local minor league baseball team, the Bowie Baysox, drew 3,141 fans at their most recent home game.

Joey

Shit, there's indy feds that are reeling in bigger crowds than that. I feel horrible, honestly. A few years back I had faith in TNA, and I had a feeling they were moving in a good direction, but this is just pitiful. Hopefully they can pull their shit together, quickly, and start bringing in a bigger crowd. Maybe start with some good advertising?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I gave up recently on even watching, there was a house show here a few months ago and I didn't care to even go. This is so sad.

Heeling It Up on tablet

Sabretooth

Honestly being on tv probably hurts them at this point. They need to spend all the money to give a better presentation. Also, wwe is obviously the #1 wrestling company on TV. People have just gotten tired of TNA. How they're still in business is beyond me.