Tna Constantly bringing up wwe all the time!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
As much as I love TNA and you guys know I defend them all the time. I have got to admit when they bring up wwe on tv. I think it makes them look like second rate amateur's!:yikes:

PeepShow

Well, when a program has been successful for so many years, I think its alrigth to mention them in some promos like Raven did with ECW last week and a few other spots, but yes, I think they do mention them a bit too much on air. The 1 time where I think it would have ben great, was when VKM, yes, VKM called out the other VKM and WWE. Theres a situation Im not even about to get into b/c I think we all know why WWE didnt want a part of TNA. :)

Reaction score
I don't know. It just comes off second rate and corny to me. I hate it!:wassat:

xtremebadass

TNA hasn't brought up WWE in a long time, well in a negative light anyway. They might say WWE when a new star comes in and they say they are former WWE stars, but they don't mention WWE at all mostly, they don't want to make themselves look bad, I believe they want nothing to do with WWE.

xtremebadass

Yea but it's not like TNA digs WWE left and right, they used to, but they don't really mock them or anything anymore they are concerned with their product.

MJ807

Reaction score
But when TNA mentions WWE it brings down the quality of their product. Imagine if Microsoft started talking about Sony in their commercials and unless they are comparing the two and showing how much better the one is than the other name dropping doesn't work well. Which is what TNA has been doing dropping the WWE name when ever they can.

the dark knight

what about when they promoted rikishi as a "former WWE IC champion"? that my friend, is a confession that they're the 2nd division promotion.

edit- exactly MJ...

JHar888

Reaction score
Well TNA doesn't try to act like they "love" WWE or something, they just mention it like they did last night. "Team 3-D has won titles in TNA, WWE, WCW, and ECW," etc. But the VKM skits just made them lok bad. Except when they got a group of fans cheering "TNA, TNA, TNA!" at a WWE house show! That was awesome.

PeepShow

Well TNA doesn't try to act like they "love" WWE or something, they just mention it like they did last night. "Team 3-D has won titles in TNA, WWE, WCW, and ECW," etc. But the VKM skits just made them lok bad. Except when they got a group of fans cheering "TNA, TNA, TNA!" at a WWE house show! That was awesome.

So the DX/NWO shit when they mentioned stuff back and forth were bad?

No.

Thats exactly my point. As much as I hate VKM, and the belong in the WWE, I think that could have been great for both programs. If WWE just would have excepted the challenge...... I mean, what do they have to lose. I mean, I thought TNA wasnt even close to the same level as WWE

Reaction score
But when TNA mentions WWE it brings down the quality of their product. Imagine if Microsoft started talking about Sony in their commercials and unless they are comparing the two and showing how much better the one is than the other name dropping doesn't work well. Which is what TNA has been doing dropping the WWE name when ever they can.

Exactly. Not only that I think It helps promote the competition!:music_band:

PeepShow

^Dude, everyone that "knows" TNA isnt a big fan of the WWE. And everyone that watches TNA knows the WWE and what they are. Its not like its gunna hurt TNA. Now on the other hand, it would be the exact opposite if WWE were to do this

phantomgerald

I cringed when Rikishi brought up WWE. They should just not acknowledge WWE much like what WWE is doing to them, or even better, refer to WWE as "the other comapny".

Travis40

And has anyone noticed that WWE never even mentions TNA? Like when they were in St. Louis for Raw during the Rosie vs. Donald match fans were chanting TNA, TNA, TNA, and they showed Vince and he just kind of looked around like he didn't know what they were talking about.