TNA Changes and shift in focus (younger talent) Details here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score
EWN

-- TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter says there will be a lot of changes to the presentation of Impact Wrestling after meeting with Spike TV officials earlier this week. Though she would not reveal specific details, the transformation is taking place soon and will include "format changes and new elements." Carter added the company is making a very conscious decision to focus now on young talent.

Carter also said Bruce Prichard, Senior Vice President of Programming and Talent Relations for TNA Wrestling, has returned to work after recently suffering a 'small' heart attack and has dropped thirty-one pounds. She says Prichard was set to undergo heart surgery when he suffered the heart attack.

-- Tara is signing autographs today at the Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m. She will also be on hand for the event on Saturday and Sunday from noon to 6:00 p.m. Visit www.c2e2.com for event information.

-- Madison Rayne is auctioning off a gold and silver wrestling outfit she has worn on Impact Wrestling and in a pay-per-view match against Mickie James.

The Viper

Reaction score
Sorry, but I'll believe it when I see it. Dixie always says there will be huge changes but it normally turns out to be something so minor that it didn't really change anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Dixie is a fucking jackass who should be fired.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Dixie is gonna fire herself... SWERVE!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I thought they were already focusing on young talent personally...

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Dixie's idea of big changes and pushing the youth probably consists of Jeff Hardy making a run with the title, Aries putting over Bully Ray, and reforming Beer Money so they can do the job to Morgan and Crimson who will reunite to win the tag titles under the guidance of Garrett Bischoff who will become General Manager after beating his dad in the main event of Bound For Glory...

So fuck you Dixie!

Don't change what you've got, it's an almost flawless product!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I really have no idea what putting younger talent over means to Dixie. Austin Aries winning the world title? I'll believe it when I see it. Oh I know, Garett Bischoff and Shannon Moore winning the tag titles

Starlight

Dixie's idea of big changes and pushing the youth probably consists of Jeff Hardy making a run with the title, Aries putting over Bully Ray, and reforming Beer Money so they can do the job to Morgan and Crimson who will reunite to win the tag titles under the guidance of Garrett Bischoff who will become General Manager after beating his dad in the main event of Bound For Glory...

So fuck you Dixie!

Don't change what you've got, it's an almost flawless product!

Nicely stated.