TNA and The Jersey Shore again...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Check on the TNA site if you don't believe me.

Personally I think this is complete bullshit. TNA has been saying "FEB 3RD WILL BE THE RETURN OF HOGAN". Then they pulled that from under us, and have been promoting the hell out of March 3rd. Which is more bullshit added to TNA. NFL star, and two sluts from Jersey, and the return of Hulk Hogan. Which probably won't happen yet again, and this will be the only "big" things on March 3rd.

Thoughts about this bullshit?

Last edited:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I hate Jersey Shore and can't understand the appeal of it. I am a fan of some tacky shows but this one is just horrible.

The fact that TNA are getting some of these ferals, which is what they are, to wrestle on the show is just sad. Surely they can take advantage of some more upper class shows and get actors from there.

This is a waste of time, remember when the Knockouts division meant something?