• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

News TNA and GFW Announce A Partnership

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Okay, I have no source, but basically TNA and GFW will have some partnership and talent exchange. I don't get it? What's the point? It will basically be the same talent with probably one or two new stars using a different company name. I had high hopes for GFW but this honestly is pretty ehnn.

BTW, Bobby Roode will be on their first TV Tapings.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Why on earth would people be interested in an invasion angle from a company that hasn't even started? Not even that, but have the same exact roster with a few additions. Might as well have a stable called GFW since The Rising is gone. :facepalm:

Don't hate TNA, but the stupid moves they make me facepalm so much.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Well, this is good for GFW. They're gonna get some promotion on DA, which is pretty good considering they don't have any TV yet. Not sure what TNA gets out of this though, I guess some buzz?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Thought GFW would gain TNA stars over time, not actually have a partnership or even work together. Pretty disappointing, but hope GFW can do something better.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Well, this is good for GFW. They're gonna get some promotion on DA, which is pretty good considering they don't have any TV yet. Not sure what TNA gets out of this though, I guess some buzz?
Yeah, the wrestling world is laughing their asses off. [HASHTAG]#Buzz[/HASHTAG]

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
So...has anybody heard if Destination America is scheduling a GFW television show for 7e/6c on Wednesdays?

wk

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
GFW gets TV exposure. TNA gets Jarrett I guess?
OMG, WHAT'S MAGNUS DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?!!
WTH, IS THAT BOBBY ROODE?!? WHAT'S BOBBY ROODE DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?!!

Can't wait to see these new fresh GFW original stars appear on TNA. lol