• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Against All Odds 2012 Live Discussion

Castiel

Now I have a little more respect for Garett and this match was all over the place so if Garett must get over then this was the time to do it

Are you kidding me? I'm serious, are you joking? How do you only gain this apparent new respect when the match is over? You were hating on him until the very end. Did you get a glance of his sad puppy dog eyes when he lost or what? Why do you care if he gets over, I thought he was overrated? Plus he's already pretty much over with Hogan by his side so there's no need to worry about him. If anything him losing only adds to him "overcoming the odds" in the end when he finally beats Gunner.

Sabretooth

Bully Ray can't win because he will captian a lethal lockdown team. If bully ray can't win the world title then I want him to lead a team to destroying people

Castiel

Why does Sting get any kind of an entrance? TNA shoots themselves in the foot with shit like this.

Enforcers always get entrances, don't they? I mean Johnny Ace had some sort of entrance at the Rumble I'm pretty sure.

Sabretooth

Are you kidding me? I'm serious, are you joking? How do you only gain this apparent new respect when the match is over? You were hating on him until the very end. Did you get a glance of his sad puppy dog eyes when he lost or what? Why do you care if he gets over, I thought he was overrated? Plus he's already pretty much over with Hogan by his side so there's no need to worry about him. If anything him losing only adds to him "overcoming the odds" in the end when he finally beats Gunner.

Wow hogan is with him. Great. But we both have different opinions. And I said a I have a little respect. I think he's overrated but I'm trying really hard to like him

Catfish Billy

Why does Sting get any kind of an entrance? TNA shoots themselves in the foot with shit like this.

Because Sting and Hardy are the only ones who get fan reactions. TNA want to give us the illusion that the attendance actually give a fuck about this match.

Castiel

Wow hogan is with him. Great. But we both have different opinions. And I said a I have a little respect. I think he's overrated but I'm trying really hard to like him

I'm not happy that Hogan is with him either, I hate both them but it's still enough for him to be over. Gunner however really needed the win to help him.

Dammit, I don't care, I love Jeff Hardy's themes!