• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Against All Odds 2012 Live Discussion

Castiel

This is runner up MOTN behind Aries and Shelley. These guys work so well together.

Indeed, the X Division guys representing tonight.

I liked how they had the super sad music when it showed Garrett twitching after the piledriver on the concrete.... I just laughed.

Castiel

I'm so pissed that aj lost. It's so annoying he deserves to be world champion

You are definitely right, but that's why he has been world champion on more then one occasion. Right now he's involved in a pretty intriguing angle and Roode is busy being the greatest world champion in the history of TNA though.

Castiel

$55 on Hogan getting involved in the match somehow

$100 on this turning into Hogan vs EB after Hogan somehow ends up getting the win over Gunner himself while Garrett is busy crying and looking for sympathy in the corner.

Garett is literally the most overrated wrestler ever

This confuses me... didn't you say in the Crimson being named most overrated thread that "who was to rate him?" Garrett may suck big time but this is like his second match... he's not really overrated.