• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Against All Odds 2012 Live Discussion

Catfish Billy

Did my ears just deceive me or did I just hear 'Daniels Sucks' chants? Good to see Impact attract intelligent wrestling fans.

Sabretooth

If tna wants to get famous they need to travel to other places. Wwe holds all their house shows televised shows and pay per views in a different place

Castiel

Did my ears just deceive me or did I just hear 'Daniels Sucks' chants? Good to see Impact attract intelligent wrestling fans.

I find it funny that the one man not in the match is getting the most (only) heat / reaction here, and he hasn't even really interfered in the match yet! I'm glad they're at least booing the heel though, but I'll forgive them for cheering Aries he's just so good.

the will do Suicide in Voltron form. That would rule ass

That would be the greatest thing in TNA history.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
If I could be serious for a minute here. Then I will get back to the lulz.

AJ should really be in the world title picture. If anyone takes it off of Roode, it should be Styles.

Styles has already held the strap on at least four occasions. At this point I want to see Roode, Storm, Ray, etc... get their chances first.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Styles has already held the strap on at least four occasions. At this point I want to see Roode, Storm, Ray, etc... get their chances first.

I would like to see AJ take it from him, then feud with Bully or even Storm and eventually drop it to them. Preferably Bully Ray.