• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Against All Odds 2012 Live Discussion

Sabretooth

Re: TNA Against All Odds - February 12th, 2012 Discussion

That is genius. Kudos Viper.

I know you don't want to see RVD become TV champion again but I do. And if gunner becomes world champion in the near future I'll shoot someone. He's way to inexperienced still. Having Ric flair by his side is a step in the right direction though.

The Viper

I know you don't want to see RVD become TV champion again but I do. And if gunner becomes world champion in the near future I'll shoot someone. He's way to inexperienced still. Having Ric flair by his side is a step in the right direction though.

RVD has done jack shit lately. Gunner has put 4 wrestlers in the hospital. He's a beast right now.

Sabretooth

RVD has done jack shit lately. Gunner has put 4 wrestlers in the hospital. He's a beast right now.

Yes if rob becomes champion then he will have done something. And I know what gunner has done. But if he becomes world champion then it's gonna be jack swagger all over again

The Viper

Yes if rob becomes champion then he will have done something. And I know what gunner has done. But if he becomes world champion then it's gonna be jack swagger all over again

I was being facetious about the World Champion shit but Gunner deserves the TV Title at the very least.

The Viper

Holy shit do you not realize that a legit win over RVD will make gunner look great

Holy shit. How about we just have Gunner win the title and then defeat RVD in a legit feud? RVD doesn't need the title.

It's fine if you want him to get the title, but I'm just saying.

Holy shit do you not realize that a legit win over RVD will make gunner look great

What would really make Gunner look great would be a new haircut. That stringy stuff is a mess, he needs a real chic style.

Postman Dave

I'm glad they continued to use Gunner like this. He looked so badass when he took out Kaz a few months ago.