TNA: A New Breed Unleashed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
tnalogo.gif

BACKSTORY: On the Otober 4th edition of TNA iMPACT!, we witnessed unsanity beyond. Here's a quick recap as to what took place in the iMPACT! Zone:

- Jeff Jarret was the first to hit the ring. He announced that TNA would have a special iMPACT! the following week, on Friday night at 7PM. The show will last two hours, and will hold a maor brand extension. Jim Cornette will be drafting iMPACT!'s roster, and Kevin Nash will be drafting Xplosion's roster.

- Junior Fatu and Samoa Joe defeated AJ Styles and Tomko. AJ Styles went flying outside of the ring, and attempted to land on Fatu, but Fatu caught him in the air, and hit a Samoan Backdrop. In the ring, Joe locked in a Crossface Chickenwing on Tomko for the win. After the match, Cage stared at Samoa Joe from outside the ring.

- Backstage, Angle asked Leticia Cline what would happen if Nash won the first draft pick and picked him first. Karen told Kurt that since he was the TNA Champion, he'd be #1, and she had requested in that they be drafted together. Kevin Nash showed up, and told Angle that he'd requested to Jim Cornette a special match that would take place tonight. Angle would be facing fourteen of TNA's roster. If he loses, he will have no title, and the winner will be defending the title at Bound For Glory.

- Judas Mesias defeated Abyss in a Hangman's Horror Match with help from Father James Mitchell, after Judas choked Abyss with the dog collar until he passed out. Both superstars were attacking each other with various weapons, one in which was a steel chair thoughout the match. After the match, both bloody competitors barely managed to walk back through the entrance tunnel.

- Jeremy Borash interviewed Sting backstage and asked him for his thoughts on the 'brand extension.' Sting told Borash that no matter what brand he went to he'd bring his 'A game,' and do whatever it took to get the title around his waist. Borash also asked Sting for his thoughts on being the #1 Contender, but having no clue who'll he'll be facing until after tonight. Sting told Borash that no matter who he faced, he would defeat them and become champion.

- Sting defeated Christian Cage in a Six Sides of Steel Match, after Cage tapped out by a Scorpion Deathlock from Sting. Tomko and AJ Styles interfered, but Junior Fatu and Samoa Joe showed up and cleared them from the ring. They brawled all the way through the etrance tunnel. After the match, Sting called Angle out. Angle showed up from behind and locked in an Ankle Lock. It was then that Nash come out to tell him that if he loses the Battle Royal tonight, him and his wife cannot be a package deal draft pick.

- In a Bra and Panties Match, Christy Hemme defeated Gail Kim to claim the last entrance in the TNA Diva's Battle Royal to claim the vacant Women's Title, after Lance Hoyt hit a Yakuza Kick on Kim. After the match, Jazz came through the tunnel and told Christy Hemme that she and Gail Kim would be competing in the TNA Women's Title Battle Royal. Hemme looked very worried.

- Jeff Jarret came to the ring to tell everyone that Xplosion would be having the IWGP Title, a new Tag Team Title, the U.S. Title, and The X-Division Title. iMPACT! will be having the TNA Title, the original Tag Team Title, the Women's Title, and the Atlantic Title. Kurt Angle came out to demand to whoever came up with this idea that he must be drafted with his wife. Karen came through the other side of the entrance ramp. She told Kurt that she had come up with the title to seperate them. She said she wanted time away from him since he was so obsessed with his gold.

- In the main event, Kurt Angle had to face Black Reign, James Storm, Matt Morgan, Chris Harris, Rhino, Jimmy Rave, Andrew Martin, Team Pacman, Robert Roode, Triple X, and The Motor City Machine Guns. He eliminated mostly everyone, but Chris Harris eliminated James Storm, and Andrew Martin eliminated James Storm and Ron Killings, but was eliminated by The Motor City Machine Guns. The final two were Angle and Matt Morgan, but Angle hit a clothesline on Morgan, keeping his title. The show went off the air with Angle and Sting staring each other down.

Quick TNA Two Hour iMPACT! Debut Results:
-Samoa Joe and Junior Fatu def. Tomko and AJ Styles w/ Christian Cage, at 4:16
-Judas Mesias def. Abyss in a Hangman's Horror Match, at 8:09
-Sting def. Christian Cage in a Six Sides of Steel Match, at 17:12
-Christy Hemme def. Gail Kim in a Bra and Panties Match, at 3:14
-Kurt Angle def. Black Reign, James Storm, Matt Morgan, Chris Harris, Rhino, Jimmy Rave, Andrew Martin, Team Pacman, Robert Roode, Triple X, and The Motor City Machine Guns in a Battle Royal, at 14:07

On a special Friday Night iMPACT!, the draft show will be held. Also, Sting, Abyss, Junior Fatu, and Samoa Joe, will be taking on Kurt Angle, and The Christian Coalition.

ROSTER:
impactroster.jpg

xplosioncopy.jpg

Also signed to TNA:
Jimmy Rave (Signed to Xplosion)
Talia Madison (Signed to iMPACT!)
Queen Kong (Signed to iMPACT!)

CHAMPIONS:
champs.jpg

PPV's:
Bound For Glory
Genesis
Turning Point
Final Resolution
Against All Odds
Destination-X
LockDown
Sacrifice
Slamiversary
Victory Road
Hard Justice
No Surrender

UPCOMING EVENTS:
No events are on display at the moment. Please check back later.

PPV MATCHES:
TNABOUNDFORGLORY_07.gif

stingkurt.jpg

cagejoe.jpg

xtitle.jpg

ultimatex.jpg

tagtitle.jpg

knockouts_bfg.jpg

Switchy

Reaction score
Nice start but it could do with a little more info regarding the champs/tag teams etc but those are only small things. There are a lot of TNA BTB's on the block right now so XBA is gonna have to watch his back now...

Good luck!

gashface

Reaction score
This sounds pretty cool so far man, but yeah more information on the different titles would be good. Hit me up about how you want me to be involved in this, yeah?

The Ripper

Reaction score
There is alot of Tna BtB's at the moment but this has seperated itself with it being a split roster. If done right this could be great because diffrent superstars will be pushed with so many titles. I'll be checking out the first show

The Leviathan

Reaction score
That's why I made a unique fed... lol....
Wow! I am impressed Jhar! you've really made it, nice presentation and the backstory is quite good also! I hope this will last (well I am not flaming u man), but I really wish you can work this out.....

gashface

Reaction score
The brand extension Impact, should hopefully be finished within the next twenty four hours, we're just working on some final pieces.

The Rated R CMStar

This one is a different and original TNA BTB, it is really original with the brand extension. It will be really fun to see which Bound For Glory is better, the original or yours.

gashface

Reaction score
impact.jpg

12/10/07 BRAND EXTENSION

Impact begins with a short promotional video about the events of last week’s show, Jeff Jarrett announcing the brand split and the resulting battle royal for the TNA title, where Kurt Angle managed to retain the TNA Championship. As the video ends, the usual Impact sequence runs and as the titles cut, they reveal the impact zone were fireworks explode from beside the ramp way and the excitable voices of Mike Tenay and Don West immediately blur out the music.

Don West: “Welcome to a special edition of Friday night Impact everybody! And to what promises to be perhaps the most memorable night in TNA’s five year history.”

Mike Tenay: “Tonight, Total Nonstop Action will split it’s roster and form two separate shows, Xplosion which will be headed by Kevin Nash and Impact which will continue to be under the authority of Jim Cornette.”

Don West: “As well as expanding into two entirely separate brands, the TNA will also be adding a new belt. With Xplosion having the X-division title and the IWGP Championship.”

Mike Tenay: “Impact will keep the yet to be occupied Knockouts title, the tag team titles, and most importantly Impact will be the home of the TNA Title, meaning that Kurt Angle will be staying here on Impact.”

Both commentators are interrupted by the piercing music of Jeff Jarrett, which gets a surprising show of support from the fans. The cameras pan around the crowd and see a few signs for Jarrett and the brand split.

Mike Tenay: “Well I guess TNA management aren’t wasting any time in getting things started off here tonight.”

Don West: “Certainly, with the King of the Mountain making the decision for the two separate brands, it’s only natural that he would want to overlook the start of the drafting.”

Jeff Jarrett appears from the circle entranceway, smoke rising around him and holding a guitar in the air, he walks out from the smoke and is seen to be a wearing a generic ‘TNA’ t-shirt with jeans. Pacing down the ramp way with a purpose, Jarrett rolls into the ring as Jeremy Borash announcers his entrance to the Impact Zone. He grabs a microphone from an assistant outside of the ring, and props his guitar in the corner.

Jeff Jarrett: “Well…”

As Jeff Jarrett begins to talk, a fan chant starts up of ‘TNA’ it takes sometime to die down as the fans are obviously in high anticipation of the events that are about to unfold.

Jeff Jarrett: “You know when I first started TNA in 2002, it was because I wanted to make a difference. It was because I wanted to make wrestling entertaining again, and I dreamt about the day that we would be on television – and on June 4th 2004 Impact aired on Fox Sports net for the very first time.”

There is applause from the crowd, and a few small chants of ‘TNA’ again, but they die down quickly.

Jeff Jarrett: “And then on October 1st 2005, TNA stepped it up again as we went over to Spike TV! And just last week TNA started to play with the big boys, when we hit two hours on Spike TV.”

Don West: “That’s right we did, and what a great debut two hour show that was.”

Jeff Jarrett: “So without further ado, I give you the move that is going to make all the TNA haters, all the people who said we could not do it. It’s going to make all of them, sit up and damn they are going to take notice. Because from now on, TNA will not just be on your television screens on Spike TV one night a week for two hours. TNA will be on your television screens, four hours a week, with two separate and impendent shows each with a different style and roster. But both with the same heart, and that heart is Total Non-stop Action.”

A huge round of applause echoes from the TNA Impact Zone, and another ‘TNA’ chant breaks out. Impact hits a short promotional commercial at this point for Bound For Glory, when Impact comes back Jim Cornette is stood in the ring with Jeff Jarrett speaking quietly, and the music of ‘Big Sexy’ is playing in the background as he is approaching the steel steps to enter the six sided ring.

Mike Tenay: “Welcome back to the Impact Zone ladies and gentlemen, we’re about ready to get the draft started off here tonight.”

Don West: “This is just going to be amazing, I mean we know Kurt Angle has been drafted to Impact, meaning Xplosion will get the first pick.”

Kevin Nash is now stood in the centre of the ring while his music fades away into the background, and is covered by the buzz of the fans. Jim Cornette is already equipped with a microphone, as Kevin Nash is handed one from the outside. Silence fills the Impact Zone, and Jeff Jarrett raises the microphone to speak.

Jeff Jarrett: “Because we ARE wrestling, I’m not going to cancel the whole damn show and fill it all with the drafting. Instead tonight we will be drafting five choices in-between the first two matches of the evening. The remaining roster will then be drafted at random by our computer before the main event of the show. Each tag team will count as a single draft. Knockouts will only be drafted to Thursday night Impact, and therefore will be drafted separately later in the show.”

Jeff Jarret lowers his microphone, and Cornette and Kevin Nash each nod at each other. Then the screen at the top of the ramp lights up and each face from the roster begins to flick in turn.

Jeff Jarrett: “The first pick will be for Tuesday night Xplosion.”

Don West: “God it’s so tense, you could just cut the atmosphere with a knife right here.”

Kevin Nash steps forward and raises his microphone, he seems to be in a no nonsense mood and gets straight to the point.

Kevin Nash: “The first pick for Xplosion, will be… Christian Cage!”

Mike Tenay: “What an excellent addition to Xplosion, and Cornette must be envious of that pick. Christian Cage is arguably the best competitor on the TNA roster.”

Don West: “Now the question is will Christians Coalition be following Cage to Xplosion?”

Jim Cornette: “Xplosion may have Christian Cage and his Peepshow, but Impact will have the Scorpion, Impact will choose their number two draft pick as Sting!”

The screen flashes up with each show at either side, small pictures of the employees drafted to each show underneath.

Don West: “STING! Sting has been drafted to Thursday night Impact!”

Kevin Nash: “That’s alright I had enough of Sting in WCW. Impact can have an old washed up clown, and Xplosion will have one for the future… Samoa Joe!”

Cornette glows red with anger, and Kevin Nash gives a small laugh taking some joy in winding up Jim Cornette.

Mike Tenay: “It’s almost like a match between these two in itself, the way they just keep barking their choice back at each other.”

Don West: “Jim Cornette looks like he’s about to explode, and Kevin Nash ought to be careful because we all know how fast Cornette can be.”

Jim Cornette: “Washed up? I’ll tell you what’s washed up, a guy who’s that old and inapt that he has to rely on pretending to develop X-Division talent to get his name on the show, the athletes that already had enough natural ability to wipe the floor with half of the pro-wrestling world before ‘Big not so sexy’ stepped in, and started playing poker with them and getting them to film such stunts as Abyss trying to drown your first draft pick Christian Cage in his own damn pool!”

Mike Tenay: “Kevin Nash just got handed his ego on a plate with a big dollop of reality sauce.”

Don West: “Well I tried to warn him, don’t mess with Cornette because he will just take what you said, turn it around and throw it back at you ten times the velocity.”

The fans roar with applause and half laughter, and Kevin Nash steps towards Jim Cornette who is glowing bright red and looking intense. Jeff Jarrett steps between the two individuals, his hands held out and shouting down the microphone.

Jeff Jarrett: “This isn’t about your damned personal rivalry, this is about drafting who is best for each of the shows. Now both shut the hell up, and get on with the damn show.”

Don West: “I think both of them just got owned there, Mike. We’ll see if they take any notice. I have to say that even Jeff Jarrett might not be able to silence the rants of Cornette.”

Kevin Nash nods complacently and steps backwards holding his hands out in a submissive gesture but Cornette still look a bit rattled by the situation.

Jim Cornette: “Jay Lethal!”

A massive roar erupts from the impact zone, and Cornette gives a cocky smile as Kevin Nash looks on a little in disbelief.

Mike Tenay: “One of the athletes that Kevin Nash gave a gimmick to and perfected so to speak, and Cornette just stole him right from under Xplosion and the X-Divisions nose. You can’t tell me that wasn’t personal Don.”

Don West: “Absolutely not, Cornette was just wai-“

Kevin Nash: “The Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels!”

Mike Tenay: “He just stole Jay Lethals opponent for Bound For Glory!”

Don West: “Nevermind that, Cornette has just practically stripped Lethal of the X-Division title anyway.”

Jim Cornette: “Motor City Machine Guns.”

Kevin Nash: “AJ Styles!”

Jim Cornette looks back and fourth between Kevin Nash and Jeff Jarrett and then hastily responds.

Jim Cornette: “King of the mountain, Jeff Jarrett”

Don West: “Can he do that, I didn’t even know Jarrett was in the damned draft?”

Mike Tenay: “Well he’s part of the official TNA roster, so yes. I guess they can draft Jeff Jarrett.”

Jarrett looks around in disbelief of being drafted and immediately goes to respond, but Kevin Nash interrupt once more.

Kevin Nash: “Judas Mesias!”

Mike Tenay: “Ding ding, end of round one and that literally was like a round of head to head fighting! Judas Mesias secured for Kevin Nash’s Xplosion”

Don West: “What a final pick for our first opening round! One of the latest additions to the roster but certainly the most impressive of 2007! But what about Jeff Jarrett being drafted that’s just a total shocker for both me and I think the King of the mountain himself.”

Mike Tenay: “I still think Jeff Jarrett was expecting to choose which brand he went to or flick between the two, but it seems Cornette had other ideas because he’s been drafted to Thursday night Impact.”

The screens show the picks thus far, which stand at Impact having drawn: Kurt Angle, Sting, Jay Lethal, Motor City Machine Guns and Jeff Jarrett. Xplosion having drawn Christian Cage, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles and Judas Mesias.

Don West: “What amazing opening picks for both shows, but you have to wonder, how will the X-Division suffer with the loss of both the Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal.”

Mike Tenay: “Also how will Christian Cage feel about never being able to have the opportunity to recatch the TNA title he has been talking about for the last year or so.”

Don West: “All this and more we’ll soon found out. But now we’re going to a commercial break here on Spike TV. After the break we’ll see the newly drafted Xplosion employee Judas Mesias go up against Sonjay Dutt in a one on one match.”

COMMERCIAL BREAK​

Mike Tenay: “Welcome back ladies and gents, we’re about to get things kicked off here, as Sonjay Dutt is about to take on Judas Mesias in a one on one match up.”

Don West: “I’ve gotta feel a bit sorry for Sonjay Dutt here, so far Mesias has torn apart everybody in his path, even picking fights with Sting these last few weeks on Impact.”

Sonjay Dutt Vs. Judas Mesias

Sonjay Dutt is already entertaining the fans in the ring by the time Impact has gone back from it’s commercial, shaking his tambourine while being perched on top of the turnbuckle. His music cuts out, and the lights dim in the arena as the camera cuts to view the left hand entrance. Smoke slowly begins to seep upwards from the floor, and the screen is filled with the images of Judas Mesias.

Mike Tenay: “Possibly the most intimidating individual I have ever seen in professional wrestling, Judas Mesias made his debut last month at pay-per-view when he grabbed hold of Abyss from underneath the ring, thus costing Abyss the TNA world title.”

The camera shows Judas emerging from the smoke, once again unaccompanied by Father Mitchell.

Don West: “This is the second match in a row now were Judas Mesias has come out to the ring alone, it makes me wonder whether that is a purposeful tactic of James Mitchell, to try and intimidate the opponent more.”

Mike Tenay: “Absolutely Don, while I’m not questioning Judas’s in-ring ability, if James Mitchell isn’t out by ringside you have to ask yourself – is he planning to surprise me, by coming out when I least expect it?”

Jeremy Borash announces Judas’s appearance to the ring, as his long gothic attire almost drags on the floor; his eyes seem dead and focused on the ring. Mesias reaches the bottom of the ramp, and as he does so Sonjay Dutt steps back a little in the ring looking intimidated.

Don West: “I’m sure Sonjay saw what Mesias did to Abyss last week, and he has to have that in his mind now as he looks on at the emotionless form that is James Mitchells so called son.”

Mike Tenay: “Not just The Monster, Abyss, but Eric Young some weeks prior to that was completely dominated in the Impact Zone.”

Judas Mesias has now made his way into the ring and is unbuttoning his long gothic coat, to reveal the purple wrestling shorts underneath. He stands in the corner, his shoulders rolling forwards slightly to exaggerate his already massive form and his pupil-less eyes bulging. Sonjay Dutt backs away more so into one of the corners, almost falling over his own feet.

Don West: “The intimidation here is just amazing, is there anybody on the roster who is not intimidated by Judas Mesias?”

Mike Tenay: “Is there is Don, then I haven’t met him.”

The bell rings, and both men stare at each other for a second, Mesias with purpose and Sonjay Dutt looking like he wants to hop out of the ring and run back to the locker room. Mesias makes the first move, running towards the corner at Sonjay Dutt, who flips out of the way over the rope. Mesias stops before hitting the corner and Dutt tries to throw a punch at him, but it has no impact on Judas Mesias at all. Sonjay tries again, no effect, he flips over the rope and goes for a kick to the knee, but Mesias catches him by the throat, and delivers a massive double handed choke slam down to the mat. Sonjay Dutt clutches his throat and rolls away from Judas Mesias to the opposite side of the ring to try and bide himself sometime. Judas follows up the attack by pacing across the ring and beginning to stomp into Dutts chest, causing him to roll over again and eventually rolling out of the ring to the outside, were he begins walking around to try and avoid Mesias. Judas immediately clumbers out of the ring in hot pursuit of Sonjay Dutt heading him off by the left hand turnbuckle and grabbing him by the hair. –Crash- Dutt is sent flying into the steel steps. The referee gives a warning to Mesias, who glares back at the referee; he then continues his assault on Dutt, picking him up only to clothesline him back to the floor. Judas wastes no time, getting Sonjay back on his feet again sends him crashing into the guardrails, then follows up with a DDT. Judas circles the outside ring for a while, waiting for Sonjay to get to his feet mockingly, as he does, he clotheslines him straight back down again. He does this several times, on the fourth time of Sonjay Dutt getting up Judas Mesias delivers the ‘Straight to hell’ and then pins Sonjay Dutt. –1-2-3- for the win.

Winner: Judas Mesias by Pinfall

Don West: “Complete white wash here for our opening bout, but it was expected. Sonjay Dutt never really stood a chance.”

Mike Tenay: “Once again Judas Mesias sent his opponent straight to hell, with no help from James Mitchell, which is very unusual when examining Mitchell’s past misdeeds with Abyss.”

As Judas Mesias climbs into the ring and stares at the fans, while the blood foams from his mouth in a macabre fashion. James Mitchell can be seen making his way down the right entrance ramp, his walking stick in hand, in the striking red suit his usual devilish eyebrows in place.

Don West: “Well you said it too soon Mike, here comes James Mitchell.”

Mike Tenay: “Hey wait, he’s grabbing the microphone off Jeremy Borash.”

Don West: “He obviously has something to say.”

James Mitchell climbs into the ring with no problems despite his walking stick, as he enters Mesias turns around and faces his “father” looking on while breathing heavily sending small flecks of blood onto the mat. Mitchell raises the microphone to speak, as the fans boo intently.

James Mitchell: “I told you all that when my son, Judas Mesias came to TNA the guys in the locker room would soon feel the heat. Nobody, not even Abyss has yet to defeat my hell spawn. Now that Judas has been drafted to Xplosion, I dare anybody on the Xplosion roster to take him on and defeat him. But bare this in mind, if you decide to be so stupid as to think that you can survive the blood bath that is facing Judas Mesias, then Xplosion will certainly be living up to it’s name.”

Mike Tenay: “What was that a challenge? Most of the Xplosion roster hasn’t even been drafted yet.”

Don West: “Food for thought for anybody who has been though Mike, and speaking of drafting we have the next five picks coming up within the next ten minutes.”

James Mitchell drops the microphone, and his eyebrows flick up scarily as Judas Mesias’s music begins to play once more, him and Judas slowly exit the ring.

Tthe cameras cut to the backstage area were Christian Cage is talking to AJ Styles about their drafts to Xplosion. Cage looks agitated while AJ is looking extremely pleased and enthusiastic.

Christian Cage: “But my peeps are in the Impact Zone!”

AJ Styles: “But isn’t this exciting Christian, you and me together on Xplosion. Hey say we could even challenge for the tag team titles!”

Christian Cage: “I’m Christian Cage, I’m meant to be the TNA Champion, not a tag team champion, been there, done that. Me and Samoa Joe are meant to be fighting for the number one contendership, what happens now, do they just flush that down the toilet?”

AJ Styles: “Well you always got the chance to win the IWGP title.”

Christian Cage: “The IWGP title? I’m the instant classic, instant classics don’t compete for IWGP titles, they compete for TNA world titles AJ!”

AJ Styles looks confused, while Christian looks positively annoyed. Tomko enters the scene.

Tomko: “Relax Christian, the IWGP title is a good and prestigious belt. It doesn’t matter if you never win the TNA title—“

Christian Cage: “And I suppose you think you’re going to be staying on Impact?”

Tomko looks a little cocky and smiles, while Christian Cage eyes him suspiciously and AJ continues looking dazed.

Christian Cage: “You haven’t even been drafted yet, which say’s a lot within in itself!”

Styles begin to explain the situation as if Tomko had not seen the draft.

AJ Styles: “Hey that’s right me and Christian we already got drafted Tomko and both of us to Xplosion, we can team up, I can win the X-Division title and I guess that IWGP title isn’t so bad eh Christian.”

Both Tomko and Cage look at AJ pitifully, and then Cage pats him on the shoulder.

Christian Cage: “Thanks AJ.”

This is said with an air of sarcasm and Cage removes his hand immediately and begins ranting again.

Christian Cage: “But really, how the hell can Kevin Nash do this to me. I’m CHRISTIAN CAGE, The instant classic damnit, the IWGP title…the IWGP CHAMPION? It just doesn’t sound good however you say it.”

AJ Styles: “I don’t know what if you pronounce it out, like IWWW-GUUPP. EW-GIP, II-WIGUP.”

Styles continue pronouncing different ways of saying the abbreviation, as Cage continues ranting.

Christian Cage: “What the hell does IWGP even stand for?”

The murmuring in the background stops and AJ suddenly interrupts Cages out loud ranting.

AJ Styles: “Didn’t Tomko have an IWGP tag team title?”

Christian Cage: “That’s right, why?”

Tomko folds his arms and glares at Christian Cage with false intent, waiting for his response.

Christian Cage: “Listen, Tomko just make sure you get drafted to Xplosion. You’re part of Christians Coalition, it’s only on my hard work that you managed to get an IWGP title anyway.”

Cage says this quite threateningly pointing at Tomko, but before he has time to respond AJ butts in again with another stupid remark.

AJ Styles: “Hey, what about my hard work?”

As he says this he, both Christian and Tomko sigh and then begin to walk off into separate directions.

AJ Styles: “Christian?… Peep show?”

Styles shrugs then continues looking puzzled as the cameras cuts to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Kevin Nash and Jim Cornette are once again stood in the centre of the ring for the second lot of the drafting.

Don West: “Hey do you Jeff Jarrett down around here? I think he’s still sulking.”

Mike Tenay: “Sulking or not, Jarrett’s absence from ringside is noticeable, I wouldn’t be surprised if Jeff Jarrett was on the phone to TNA management complaining right now about all of this.”

Don West: “Well he was the one who stipulated the idea, he has to live with the consequences.”

It is announced that it is time for the second round of draft picks, and Impact! Will be choosing first.

Jim Cornette: “And now my first choice for the second round of the brand split this evening, straight up, no more cat fights. The sixth pick for Thursday night Impact is…”

The titantron begins to flick with the different images of the leftover roster, as the fans cheer in anticipation.

Jim Cornette: “The monster…. Abyss!”

Don West: “What a first pick of the second round, quite frankly I think it was only Cornettes personal battle that got in the way of him drafting Abyss before now.”

Mike Tenay: “Absolutely Don, Cornette let his personal feelings get in the way, but I have a feeling he may regret some of his decisions later on.”

Kevin Nash: “Good pick Cornette, monsters never were my type.”

Mike Tenay: “Now really can’t Nash just drop it.”

Kevin Nash: “Anyhow, on with the show and all. But this guy is pretty scary himself, not Abyss, not Judas Mesias, defiantly not Black Reign, what about him, what about RAVEN.”

A massive applause comes from the crowd in recognition of the choice.

Don West: “Well I didn’t expect to see Raven drafted so earlier, but certainly a veteran of this sport and somebody who will have a lot to offer for Tuesday Night Xplosion.”

Jim Cornette: “You may have Ravens Flock, but as for monsters, I suspect that Xplosion is outnumbering Impact there, so I’ll sign Black Reign.”

Mike Tenay: “Black Reign is certainly a strange individual and he’s been harassing half of the TNA roster as of late with that weird rat… or is it a hamster?”

The area goes silent for a while as Kevin Nash rubs his chin thoughtfully, before raising the microphone upwards again to speak.

Kevin Nash: “The war machine, Rhino!”

Don West: “And that is one hell of a seventh pick in the shape of a GORE, GORE, GORE!”

Jim Cornette: “I think it’s about time we got some competition for Motor City Machine Guns in the shape of none other than the reigning tag team champions, TEAM PACMAN!”

A TNA chant starts up in support of the decision.

Mike Tenay: “Team Pacman staying with Impact ladies and gentlemen, a controversial decision but a sensible one, as the tag team championships are set to stay on the Thursday night show… assuming that Team Pacman can retain the belts at Bound for Glory.”

The screen shows the roster picks so far as Kevin Nash goes to make his next choice.

Kevin Nash: “Hey tag teams? We need some of those, right? TNA originals in the back, Hernandez and Homicide, the LATIN AMERICAN EXCHANGE.”

Don West: “LAX to Xplosion! Does that mean they can’t win the tag team belts? I gotta tell you I’m phased by this whole brand split thing. I mean maybe Jarrett just didn’t think it through properly giving these two so much damn free reign on the thing.”

Jim Cornette: “You may have the TNA originals but I’m gonna sign me some legends in the tag team world, The Steiner Brothers are staying on Impact!”

Kevin Nash paces the ring almost laughing to himself.

Kevin Nash: “Alright then, then Xplosion gets the men who destroyed your so called legends, Team 3D to Xplosion!”

Don West: “Oh wow it’s like a match here, back and fourth stealing from each other what’s best.”

Mike Tenay: “It does seem to be that way, utter disregard for what’s best for the actual employees involved here.”

Jim Cornette: “And my final pick will be for another great tag team here in TNA, the Voodoo Kid Mafia!”

Kevin Nash laughs a little to himself, and looks at the crowd who seem to share the joke with him.

Kevin Nash: “Alright, alright. You got your voodoo kid mafia, I mean personally I’m just going to go right ahead here and draft…TRIPLE X”

Don West: “Wow, what a final pick for Xplosion.”

Mike Tenay: “Well that wasn’t what I expected it was more or less a fight for the tag teams of TNA, and the so called ‘monsters’.”

Kevin Nash and Jim Cornette stare each other down before the cameras cut to the back to see Jeff Jarrett on his cell phone.

Jeff Jarrett: “I don’t give a damn – Things need to be sorted ---- tonight. Maybe I didn’t think things through properly, but damn. ----- No, I can sort this. ------- I just need the go ahead.”

Cut to Raven is sat in a darkened room surrounded by only candle light, he is staring down at something his hand concentrating; he looks up at the camera as if noticing it by chance.

Raven: “So I’ve been drafted to Xplosion? That’s no problem, I ruled there once and I will rule there again. It has to be said that so far, I’m less than impressed with the choices that Kevin Nash has made. But hey, it’s Kevin Nash. Judas Mesias? Who in the hell is Judas Mesias, he spits out some blood which he purchased from the local costume shop and smashes up Abyss a bit and everybody thinks he’s the real deal? All I have to say to your challenge Mitchell is that I’ve been by your side, I’ve been against you, and I know how your mind works. I know how you play your so-called monsters, your hell spawns. I’ve been there. Your son better watch his back when it comes to Xplosion, because your challenge it doesn’t scare me, it doesn’t intimidate me. You made that challenge, expecting that nobody would answer it, that nobody would have the guts to stand up to Judas Mesias and the devil incarnate James Mitchell. But that was before you knew that Raven had been drafted to Xplosion. I don’t blame you, you’re trying to gain power, respect. So earn mine, I’ll see you at Xplosion Judas and I guarantee you – somebody will be going straight to hell, and for once it isn’t about me. It’s all about you. Quoth the raven, nevermore.”

A boot smashes into the camera and the channel cuts to static for a few seconds, before phasing back into ringside.

Mike Tenay: “Raven stepping up the challenge of Judas Mesias, I’m not so sure whether that was a smart move there, Don.”

Don West: “You may well be right Mike, from what we’ve seen from Mesias so far he’s taking no prisoners.”

Jay Lethal Vs. Senshi

Mike Tenay: “And next we have what looks to be amazing match up between Triple X member Senshi and the X-Division champion Jay Lethal.”

Don West: “I wonder how Daniels may feature in this match. After all him and Jay Lethal will be going head to head next week at Bound for Gloy.”

The match begins with a staredown by both competitors. Lethal stares at Christopher Daniels After a few seconds in the match, we see the two crossing arms. Lethal converts the hold into a headlock, but Senshi backs him up into the ropes, and tosses him across the ring. Lethal runs back to where Senshi pushed him off, and slides under Senshi's open legs. While Senshi turns his head, Lethal dropkicks him, forcing him to the mat. Senshi gets halfway up, but Lethal front flips over and hits a leg drop. Senshi hits the mat again, but gets up shortly after. Lethal climbs the top rope, and as Senshi gets up, he jumps off the top turnbuckle, hitting an Axe Handle on Senshi. Cover by Lethal...1 - 2 - kick out by Senshi, shortly after the ref's hand hits the mat a second time. Lethal then picks Senshi up off the mat, and attempts a suplex. However, Senshi locks Lethal's leg, then hits a suplex of his own. Cover by Senshi...1 - 2 - shoulder up by Lethal, just in time!

Senshi begins to show anger, by telling the referee to count faster. While his back is turned, Lethal runs up to him and locks in a schoolboy pinfall! Referee Earl Hebner counts...1 - 2 - kick out by Senshi! After Senshi kicks out, he gets up quickly, and grabs Lethal's arm. Lethal tries to fight away, but Senshi Irish whips him into the nearest corner. Amazingly, Lethal grabs a hold of Senshi, and pulls Senshi down to the mat, hitting a drop toehold facebuster. Lethal then locks in a Half Boston Crab. Senshi climbs himself toward the bottom rope, but Machismo pulls him back. Elix Skipper climbs the apron, and distracts Earl Hebner, as Christopher Daniels quickly jumps into the ring to stomp Lethal a few times, breaking the hold. Before Elix Skipper gets off the apron, Senshi gets back up and hits a Buzzsaw Kick right across Lethal's face. Senshi then climbs up the top turnbuckle, but Lethal lays still on the mat. As Lethal lays out cold on the mat, Senshi jumps off the turnbuckle and attempts a Warrior's Way, but Lethal rolls over, causing Senshi to land on his feet. Lethal gets up off his feet, and hits a flying clothesline, similar to a front flip clothesline. Senshi tries to get up, but Lethal slides across the mat, and boots him in the face. Lethal gets up, then hits a Rolling Thunder! He covers...1 - 2 - shoulder up by Senshi! Lethal begins to act very fast-paced as he climbs the turnbuckle. Senshi gets up, and gets hit by a Flying Missile Dropkick by Lethal!

Senshi hits the ground, but manages to get up shortly after. Lethal hits a few uppercuts, followed by a reverse swinging neckbreaker! He covers quickly...1 - 2 - kick out by Senshi! Machismo begins to get frustrated, so without further adieu, runs the ropes and hits a spinning leg drop across Senshi's face. Without covering, Lethal picks Senshi up, and hits a body slam. Senshi crawls over to the edge of the ring, and Lethal follows. Lethal suddenly ducks his head down, but Senshi kicks Lethal right in the face. Groggy, Lethal turns around and holds his face. Senshi gets up shortly after and hits a Reverse Axe Kick, knocking Lethal down directly to the mat. After Senshi falls, he picks Lethal up, and swings him into the ring ropes. Lethal runs back, but nearly gets hit by a clothesline from Senshi However, Lethal ducks under the arm of Senshi, but runs back. Senshi ducks his head, but Lethal flips over, and tries to pull Senshi's legs down for a pinfall. As Lethal pulls, Senshi begins stomping on Lethal's head. After forcing Lethal's head to the mat, Senshi hits The Warriors Way, also known as the Ki Krusher! Senshi goes for a quick cover...1 - 2 - shoulder up by Lethal, just in time! Senshi begins to complain to Earl Hebner, but Hebner ignores him. Lethal tries to get up, but Senshi boots him in the face yet again. After Lethal hits the mat again, Senshi pulls him up off the mat, and Irish whips him into one of the six corners. Senshi runs to the turnbuckle, and knees Lethal in the face. Lethal gets groggy for another time, but falls to the mat after getting booted in the face by a Roundhouse Kick from Senshi! Senshi then locks in a submission hold, similar to a Sharpshooter, although Senshi has a hold of Lethal's head. Lethal looks as if he might tap, but begins gaining strength on his way to the nearest bottom rope. Lethal grabs the rope, but Senshi pulls him back to the center of the ring. There, Lethal begins to yell in pain, but Senshi locks in the hold even tighter.

Eventually, Lethal gets very close to the rope, and grabs it. Senshi refuses to break up the hold, and Earl Hebner begins to count...1 - 2 - Christopher Daniels pulls the rope away, but Lethal grabs it another time. Senshi pulls him back, but he continues to hold on. Daniels tries to pull the bottom rope away, but Lethal slaps him in the face. Senshi keeps attempting to pull Black Machismo off the rope, but he grabs a hold of the bottom rope with his whole arms. Earl Hebner begins counting...1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Senshi breaks up the hold. Senshi then boots Lethal in the face again. After that, he picks Lethal up, and hits a Fisherman Suplex! Cover by Senshi...1 - 2 - kick out by Lethal, just before Earl Hebner's hand hits the mat a third time! Daniels begins to look angry as he signals a Ki Krusher for Senshi. Senshi climbs up the top turnbuckle, for the Ki Krusher! Suddenly, Lethal dodges! Lethal gets up quickly, and hits a Spinning heel Kick! Senshi falls to the mat, when Lethal begins climbing the turnbuckle! Daniels and Elix Skipper try to keep Lethal from making a move, but Lethal boots them off the apron. After he takes care of them, he hits a Flying Elbow Drop from the top rope! He covers quickly...1 - 2 - 3!

Winner: Jay Lethal

Don West: “An impressive win by Jay Lethal on Impact, even with all of the interference from Triple X!”

Mike Tenay: “Isn’t Christopher Daniels just despicable, trying to get one over on Jay Lethal in anyway he could here tonight, but our X-Division champion proves just why he does hold that belt!”

Don West: “Right now we’re going to go for a commercial break, we’ll see you back here in five.”

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As the TNA impact zone comes into view after the commercial break, the camera zooms in on Mike Tenay and Don West at the announce table.

Mike Tenay: “Well ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the final drafting’s of the evening which will of course be selected at random by our computer.”

Don West: “There’s many big names left in here Mike, including Chris Harris, Eric Young and even Matt Morgan. It’s certainly going to be tense.”

Mike Tenay: “I’ve just been told we have our two brand leaders on standby in the back, and I think… wait… I think we’re ready to begin.”

Don West: “This is it.”

The screen at the top of the ramp shows a split screen of Kevin Nash and Jim Cornette each in their prospective offices. The announcer than enters the middle of the ring to announce the draft picks.

Announcer: “This is the final round of the draft picks for this evening, which will be selected at random by our computer. Each pick will be chosen at an interval of approximately ten seconds. Due to the Knockout belt belonging to the Impact, all female competitors have automatically been drafted to Impact, meaning that Xplosion will have more draft picks than it’s rival…”

Don West: “Well I don’t think Karen Angle will be too happy about that one.”

Mike Tenay: “Is she a knockout?”

Don West: “Apparently so.”

There is a pause as Kevin Nash and Jim Cornette look tense, the screen cuts to split screen of the Xplosion and Impact rosters thus far were the recent knockout additions have been added to the impact side, a new blip appears on the Impact roster and begins to flick various roster members.

Announcer: “Being drafted to Impact…. Chris Harris!”

Don West: “What a score for Impact, a true TNA original and a former member of AMW.”

Two pictures now begins to flick on the Xplosion side of the screen.

Announcer: “and to Xplosion…. Kaz and Eric Young! ”

There is a huge pop from the crowd, as another picture beings to change back and fourth on the Impact side.

Announcer: “The next pick for Impact is…. Havok!”

Mike Tenay: “Well so far, great choices for either brands it’s been really split down the middle in terms of talent.”

Announcer: “The next two drafts to Xplosion are…. Lance Hoyt and Sonjay Dutt!”

A chant of ‘Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt’ starts up around the arena, but soon dies down as the announce goes to announce the next pick for Impact.

Announcer: “And staying on Impact, it’s…. Matt Morgan!”

Don West: “Well Morgan is an on and off competitor, but even so a great edition to the Impact roster.”

Announcer: “There are now just five athletes left to be drafted, three will be sent to Xplosion and two to Impact. These men are…”

The screen begins to flick five little boxes, three on one side and two on the other.

Announcer: “The first man going to Tuesday night Xplosion!… Junior Fatu!”

Some of the fans begin doing the ‘back that ass’ up dance around the Impact Zone.

Don West: “How’s that one for shear size.”

Mike Tenay: “Well he’ll be Xploding onto Xplosion with that ass.”

Don West: “That’s just disgusting Mike.”

Announcer: “And staying for Impact, it’s… Shark Boy! The next draft pick will be assuming the position of the second to last member of the Xplosion roster, and his name will be….”

The picture stops to reveal Jimmy Rave.

Announcer: “JIMMY RAVE!”

Don West: “Well I believe the two competitors left, are none other than the rivals Robert Roode and Petey Williams.”

Mike Tenay: “One rivalry that is going to end pretty sharply at next weeks Bound For Glory it would seen Don.”

There is a huge chant of TNA in the Impact Zone for the last two members of each roster to be decided, the two boxes are flickering faster than ever, they both stop at the same time to reveal Robert Roode and Petey Williams.

Announcer: “And your final two picks for the evening ladies and gentlemen… Robert Roode will be drafted to Thursday night Impact, and ‘The Canadian Destroyer’ Petey Williams to Tuesday Night Xplosion!”

Don West: “Well that certainly works out well for both men, Petey Williams being on the show that will be the base of the X-Division.”

Mike Tenay: “What an electrifying night it has been for the drafts for each show, but right now we’re going to hit a commercial break ladies and gentlemen. We’ll be back with the main event!”

COMMERCIAL BREAK​

The cameras open in the backstage area were Robert Roode is stood with Ms. Brookes looking extremely bothered by suddenly, Eric Young approaches Robert Roode with a frightened yet smug look on his face.

Eric Young: “So … Impact eh?”

Robert Roode: “You got a problem with that whimp?!”

Eric Young backs away frightened almost falling over and then takes a look at the camera gulps and stands back up straight.

Eric Young: “I guess this means I am finally free of Robert Roode Incorporated.”

Robert Roode looks at Eric like he has a bad taste in his mouth. He then presses his finger on Eric with every word he says.

Robert Roode: “I will always own you, got it! Besides you only got chosen for Xplosion because you suck, it’s pretty obvious that it’s going to be the second rate show, now that I’m destined to stay on Impact.”

Eric Young: “Well… okay…”

Suddenly an arm yanks Eric Young a way from the situation and Chris Harris steps onto the scene, he stands close to Roode and stares him in the eyes for a second.

Chris Harris: “It’s funny you should put Eric here down, because from what I just saw you were the last damn pick for the entire show.”

Robert Roode doesn’t say anything but breathes heavily looking annoyed.

Chris Harris: “I would say they save the best till last but in your case, I just think it’s a matter of not being wanted.”

Robert Roode: “What did you say to me?”

Roode turns to Ms. Brookes.

Robert Roode: “Did you hear what he just said to me?!”

Chris Harris: “Creating diversions with your girlfriend, oh wait that’s right she has the hots for Kaz. Just make sure you watch your back, now that Eric is gone, there’s nobody else on Impact you can push around, and if you do… you’ll have me to answer to. Then we’ll see why it pays NEVER to be ROODE to Chris Harris.”

Both men stare at each other and then Chris Harris, grabs hold of Eric Young from behind him shoves, him back towards Roode pats him on the back and walks off.

Robert Roode: “GRRRR! Arggh!”

Eric Young gives a nervous giggle, as the cameras cut back to the arena.

As we come back, "Catacombs" is already playing. Abyss makes his way to the ring.

Mike Tenay: "We're back at The iMPACT! Zone at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida, and our main event is just about to kick off! On one side of the ring is The Champion Kurt Angle, with The Christian Coalition. On the other side of the ring will be the challenger at Bound For Glory, with Team Samoa and this man right here!"

Don West: "And I'm guessing that this will be one of the greatest matches in TNA history."

Samoa Joe's music plays, as him and Junior Fatu make their way to the ring.

David Penzer: "Making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 845 pounds, from The Isle of Samoa, Team Samoa!"

Sting's music plays, as he makes his way to the ring. Blue lights flash all over the iMPACT! Zone.

David Penzer: "And their partner, "The Scorpion," Sting!"

The Coalition's music hits the PA System, as Cage and his partners make their way to the ring.

David Penzer: "And their opponents, at a combined weight of 1,235 pounds, The Christian Coalition!"

Kurt Angle's new music hits the PA System, as he makes his way to the ring.

David Penzer: "And their partner, "The Wrestling Machine," "The Olympic Gold Metalist," The TNA World Heavyweight Champion, Kurt Angle!"

Kurt Angle jumps in the ring. The bell rings, as the match begins. AJ Styles and Junior Fatu begin. Fatu shuffles his hands around, then locks arms with Styles. Styles tries to push Fatu back, but gets pushed back himself. Fatu traps him in the corner, then slaps his chest multiple times. After being attacked by Fatu, Styles ducks his head under the rope. Fatu is forced into breaking up the hold. AJ stares at Fatu, and kicks his leg. AJ then thumbs Fatu in the eye. After one time, he begins doing multiple shots with his hand to Fatu's face. Fatu backs up, as Styles begins running the ropes. He jumps into the air to hit a flying crossbody, but Fatu catches him in the air and hits a Samoan Backdrop. Cover by Fatu...1 - 2 - shoulder up by Styles! Fatu gets up slowly, and pulls AJ Styles up off the ground. He holds Styles' head, and tags in Samoa Joe. Joe comes in, and hits the defenseless AJ Styles in the head. Styles stumbles, then Joe runs the ropes. Joe comes back, and dives into Styles, with his feet closed together. He boots AJ in the face, forcing him to the ground. Before Styles can get up off the ground, Joe locks in a Crossface Chicken Wing. Styles tries to get out, but is trapped. After a long period of being locked into this sort of vicegrip hold, Tomko jumps into the ring, and kicks Joe in the mouth. Joe crawls over to the edge of the ring, and Styles gets up off his feet. Joe holds his mouth on the edge of the ring, as Styles runs the ropes again. He comes back, and kicks Joe directly in the mouth again. He walks slowly toward the apron. There, he tags Tomko in. Joe reaches for Sting's hand, but Tomko pulls him back by the leg. Tomko picks Joe up, and slams him down to the mat. He then tags Styles back in. Cage begins to stare at Tomko as if he has done something wrong. As Joe crawls around the ring, AJ stomps his backside. After Joe falls down again, AJ forces him into getting back up. Joe stumbles around, and blood in his mouth begins to be visible. Styles backs up, and hits a Super Kick on the weakened Samoa Joe. AJ covers...1 - 2 - shoulder up by Joe! After a little bit of motivation, Fatu starts to slap on the top turnbuckle, rooting for his partner. Joe reaches out for Sting's arm, but Styles begins stomping him yet again. He picks Joe up, and locks him in a headlock.

As Joe is locked in, he walks toward Angle and tags him in. Angle quickly kicks Joe's stomach, as AJ Styles holds him. AJ gets back on the apron and joins the rest of The Coalition, as Angle boots Joe in the back. Joe continues to crawl around the ring, when suddenly, Angle pulls his hair back. Joe looks up at Angle, just before Angle locks in a Crossface Chicken Wing! Joe begins yelling in pain, but Angle just continues torturing Joe. Finally, Fatu gets in the ring and breaks up the hold. Angle gets up quickly, picks Joe up, hits a few chops, Irish whips him into the ropes, comes back, and hits an arm thrust takedown. Angle pulls his straps down, and runs to hit Fatu, knocking him off the apron. Sting tries to get into the ring, but is blocked out by the referee. Cage comes into the ring, and both him and Angle begin to stomp Joe. Angle then walks to his partners and makes a quick tag to Tomko. Tomko gets in the ring, and heads immediately for the even more weakened Samoa Joe. He picks Joe up, and hits him in the face a few times with his fist. After Joe gets even more groggy, he picks him up into the air. He puts him in an F-5 position, and hits a Spinning Samoan Backdrop! Cover by Tomko...1 - 2 - breakup by Sting, just in time! Tomko gets up, and walks toward Christian. They slap hands, and Cage slowly comes in. He looks at Tomko as if he has done something wrong for another time. Tomko looks back in a puzzled way. Cage gets in the ring, and kicks Joe in the face, as he sits up on his knees. Joe falls on his back, but Christian grabs his hair, pulling him back up. Cage bends him over, and begins hitting Joe's stomach with his thigh. After Joe stumbles, Cage puts him in a suplex position. Cage bends backwards to try to lift Joe up off his feet, but Joe slides his leg through Cage's leg, allowing Cage to not be able to flip him over. Cage tries again, but Joe stops him. Joe then flips Cage over for a suplex! Joe falls backward, forcing Cage too land heavily on his back! Cage holds onto his back and makes a face as if he is in a huge amount of great pain.

This cranked up iMPACT! Zone begins to chant, "TNA, TNA, TNA!" as Joe climbs toward Sting's hand. Cage crawls in his direction, and grabs Joe's leg just before he can make the tag. Joe gets up, but his leg is being held by Cage. Joe flips over, attempting to kick Cage's face, but Cage ducks! Joe then lifts his leg back right into Cage's face! Joe dives to touch Sting's hand and does. Sting runs into the ring, but Cage continues backing away, into a corner. Sting begins to slowly head to Cage, as Cage calls for a "time out." Sting ignores, and pulls Cage up to the ground by his head. Sting then begins punching Cage, knocking him to the ground. Cage gets back up every time, but gets knocked down more and more. Finally, AJ Styles runs into the ring, but Sting hammers away at him. Tomko runs into the ring to reinforce The Coalition, but Sting punches at him, then tosses him outside of the ring. Cage gets up, but Sting hits a DDT on him, followed by a few chops on Cage. Styles leans over on the ropes, as Sting begins running the ropes toward him! Sting then flips AJ completely over the ropes, making him land outside the ring! Cage gets up again, but Sting tosses him outside of the ring! The fans start up the same "TNA, TNA, TNA!" chant again, as Sting points over to Angle, who is standing on the apron with a worried face. Angle gets in the ring, and has a long staredown with the #1 Contender, Sting. The fans cheer even louder, as we witness what looks to be a preview of the Bound For Glory Main Event next Sunday. Angle throws up a fist at Sting, but Sting blocks his hand, and begins hammering away at Angle's face!

Angle backs up into the corner, but Sting continues to show no remorse. As Angle rests up against the ring post, Sting begins hitting multiple chops at him. He runs to hit a Stinger Splash, and connects. Angle gets groggy, but manages to stay up. Sting then hits another Stinger Splash! Angle falls to the ground, resting in perfect position for a Stinkface! Sting tags in Junior Fatu. Fatu walks toward Angle, but Sting pulls his arm, indicating for him to come back. He tells Fatu to "Stinkface" Angle. Fatu does his famous "raise the roof" motion, and Fatu walks in the direction of the ring post where Angle is. He attempts a Stinkface, but Angle ducks his head under the ropes. The referee breaks up the hold. Cage comes around to where Abyss stands, and pulls his leg forcing him into slamming his face up against the apron, as the referee watches. Since his back is turned, he doesn't notice Karen Angle, as he hits a cheap low blow on Fatu! Although Cage caused Abyss to hit his face, as soon as Abyss' head hits, he slams his head back up, and stares at Cage. Cage backs up, as Tomko sneaks up from behind Abyss, and begins hammering him with his forearms. Abyss turns around, but Tomko hits a Yakuza Kick on him, forcing him to the ground hard. In the ring, Fatu continues arguing with the referee, as Cage gets up on the apron, and begins brawling with Sting, who stands on the inside of the ring. Cage thumbs Sting in the eye, and Tomko rolls into the ring. Sting doesn't notice, but Tomko runs the ropes.

Sting turns around just in time to get booted in the face by Tomko! Joe gets up on the apron, but Styles runs to him, and hits a crossbody, forcing them both to the mat outside the ring! After getting low blowed by Karen Angle, Fatu stumbles over. Angle hits an Angle Slam on him, just before he rolls to the edge of the ring. The only person on Sting's team left in the ring, is Sting himself. Angle walks up to him, and locks in an Ankle Lock! ting tries to fight out, but Angle has the hold locked in too tight. Joe gets back up on the apron, but Tomko clotheslines him right off. Eventually, Sting taps out. The referee calls for the bell.

Winners: The Christian Coalition, and Kurt Angle at 15:47​

Mike Tenay: "Look at this! Angle just made the #1 Contender tap out, just a week away from Bound For Glory when they'll meet in a singles match!"

Don West: "Love Kurt or hate him, you must admit that he couldn't have just done that without help from his wife Karen Angle."

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Impact returns from the main event to find Jim Cornette and Kevin Nash stood in the centre of the ring, apparently to make a speech about the nights events and the future of TNA.

Jim Cornette: “You know after reviewing my choices, I’ve realised that I might not have done the right thing for TNA… By choosing some top X-Division stars for Impact that could thus be holding the title on Xplosion.”

Some boos echo around the Impact Zone.

Jim Cornette: “However Impact should have a damned X-Division! And while we have the X-Division champion – we will have the X-Division.”

There is a round of cheers, from the crowd as Kevin Nash eyes Cornette intrigued.

Mike Tenay: “Well that’s right, the X-Division has lived here for more than two years.”

Jim Cornette: “And—“

Kevin Nash: “Hold on a minute, how can we have the X-Division belt, if the X-Division champion has been drafted to Impact?”

Mike Tenay: “Exactly! Has anybody in TNA management thought this through thoroughly?”

Kevin Nash: “Also I mean Xplosion only had two belts and no tag team belts? That seems a bit unfair to me. Especially if the X-Division champion is also on –“

Nash is interrupted by the blaring music of Jeff Jarrett, who appears from the entranceway immediately, with a guitar in hand and pacing to the ring with purpose.

Don West: “Jeff Jarrett is suddenly back and he better have answers because the TNA locker room and even the TNA brand owners are just plain confused out here.”

Mike Tenay: “Well certainly it’s arguable whether the brand split should even go ahead at this point, the misunderstanding that it’s causing here in the Impact zone tonight.”

Jarrett gets into the ring, and shouts down the microphone for them to cut his music.

Jeff Jarrett: “Now just hold on, if y’all calm down here I can explain the situation. Because I can understand there’s a lot of blurred areas and maybe TNA management and myself have made a few mistakes in the way that the branding has been executed. As you all know Jay Lethal is the X-Division champion and is now drafted to Impact, however the X-Division title was meant to be being placed on Xplosion, which has caused quite a dilemma. Not only that but it seems TNA management and myself feel that the lack of all belts on the shows will naturally but a damper on people’s spirits. If tag teams on Xplosion can never win a tag team title then they’re going to feel like the tag team division is pointless.”

The fans clap, and Kevin Nash nods in agreement.

Jeff Jarrett: “Therefore we feel it is in the best interest of TNA and there employees for the title holders to be based on both shows. Leaving them free to take on a challenge from a member of either roster. This means that there will always be a healthy amount of competition for each brand and gives added privileges to being a TNA champion.”

Mike Tenay: “Well how’s that for a turn around and I have to say I think that’s an extremely well thought out move by TNA management.”

Don West: “Hardly thought out Mike, they came up with it in a twenty minute phone call. I’m still not so sure.”

Jim Cornette: “Now hold on a damn minute, when we talked about branding we talked about separate championships for each show. How am I meant to keep continuity if the belt holders are going back and fourth from show to show?”

Jeff Jarrett: “It’s quite simple Cornette, Kurt Angle is facing Sting at Bound for glory, if say Sting wins and goes onto Xplosion and gets challenged by say Samoa Joe, but also gets challenged by Abyss on Impact it is the champs choice onto who he decides to face, or in fact the decision of the brand owners themselves. Then depending on that decision it might be that the champion doesn’t even appear on one of the shows for a few weeks. But the point is the champion has the ability to decide.”

Kevin Nash: “Seems pretty clear to me.”

Mike Tenay: “And me, Don.”

Don West: “I’m not so sure, I mean Jarrett has been against Cornette since he drafted him earlier this evening. And if you ask me he’s just looking for a way to make sure he can go back and fourth from either show.”

Jim Cornette: “Even so Jeff, you’re still drafted to Impact and that means your on one show, one night a week, so that means unless you manage to win a title anytime soon, you’re stuck with me.”

Jarrett gives a little laugh and walks around the ring, favouring his hand with the guitar in slightly.

Jeff Jarrett: “Who said this was about me Cornette?”

Jim Cornette: “Boy you can fool these fans, you can fool Kevin Nash but you can’t fool me. I know Jeff Jarrett like the back of my hand, and if you think you’re getting your hands on any kind of TNA championship you got another thing coming.”

Cornette seems extremely angered and drops the microphone, and goes to bend down to leave the ring. –SMASH- A massive guitar shot to the back of the head by Jeff Jarrett to Jim Cornette.

Mike Tenay: “and Jarrett just nailed Cornette with his signature guitar, and if anything could prove what Cornette just said it was that!”

Don West: “I told you he had something else up his sleeve, Cornette just saw right through the King of the Mountain and he didn’t like it, he didn’t like it one darn bit.”

Jeff Jarrett holds up the smashed guitar in the air, Kevin Nash eyes him suspiciously, and then leaves the ring backing up the entrance ramp as he stares at Jeff Jarrett.

Mike Tenay: “It seems to me that Jeff Jarrett has gone power mad, once more.”

Don West: “But you can’t deny it is the best move for the champions of this company, and indeed the entire locker room Mike, whether the intention was that or not.”

There is a stare down on the ramp way, as each man is unsure of what to make of each other, Cornette is laid out on the mat. The fans have a mixed reaction.

Mike Tenay: “I’m Mike Tenay.”

Don West: “And I’m Don West.”

Mike Tenay: “And this has been the last edition of TNA Impact as we know it. What a night of twists and turns, champions to be on both shows, and a guitar shot to the back of Cornettes head from Jeff Jarrett and an amazing main event in which Christians Coalition and the TNA heavyweight champion, Kurt Angle came out victorious.”

Don West: “Well it was an amazing show Mike, what a way to go out. Remember to check out our pay-per-view, next Sunday, at Bound for Glory the first ever knockout champion is crowned, and Sting will face Kurt Angle in the dream match of the year for the TNA heavyweight title. We’ll see you there.”

TNA impact goes off air.

FINAL DRAFTS
xplosioncopy.jpg

impactroster.jpg

Plus: Jimmy Rave to Xplosion
Adam Jones to Impact
Andrew Martin to Impact
Jazz to Impact

Haight

Reaction score
BM: Jay Lethal Vs. Senshi
wm: N/A
BP: Roode/Harris/Young
WP: N/A

What stood out for me with this BTB, was it's descriptive matches. Your writing style is clear and to the point. That plus your formatting made this BTB very easy to understand and get into. Also the dialogue between the wrestlers was actually belivable, and there was some subtle humor thrown in as well. Finally, I liked how you were able to balance both a draft and matches in the same show without making the whole thing sound weired. I like the writing man, I hope you stick with this.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Main Event

WM: N/A

BP: All the draft.

WP: Christian Coalition, it really put down the IWGP title.

AC:great show, both rosters are equal in star power and now I can't wait for BFG. I like the way you messed the whole thing up for a second and then have Jeff Jarret clear the mess. I will be reviewing.

Cheap Plug: Go check BTW: Part 1 and part 2 of Rebellion PPV have been posted

Switchy

Reaction score
BM: Samoans/Sting Vs Kurt/Team Cage
WM: Judas/Sonjay

BP: The overall thing was kinda like a mega promo so i'll go with that
WP: N/A

Add. Comments: as CMS said you really put down the IWGP title. You shouldn't do that if it's the same prestigue as the TNA title but good start anyway and nice matches :)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Fatu/Joe/Abyss vs. Angle/Coalition

Worst Match: Dutt/Messias

Best Promo: all about the draft and good to see how the rosters look up

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: nice show man, it's a great read... I am looking forward at BFG

connorten

Reaction score
Best Match: A tie between Lethal VS. Senshi and the ME
Worst Match: They were all great, but I think the Dutt and Mesias match was kinda week.
BP: All the drafting promos.
WP: I have to go with the Christian Coalition one where they are going against the IWGP title. I mean if you want to build up hype for a new title then that promo wasnt the best way to do it.
Comments: Overall a great show. All the matches were great and none of them put me to sleep. The promos were also great except for the Christian Coalition one like I said.
Overall: 9.25/10

Remember to check out my BTB TNA: Real Wrestling my first show will be up tomorrow night!

gashface

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, about the promo with Christian it wasn't meant to put down the IWGP title at all, it was really meant to show how egotistical and how much of an ass Christian can be.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Sting/Joe/Fatu vs. Coalition/Angle

Worst Match: Judas/Sonjay

Best Interview/Segment: Christian Coalition- Some claimed that this sort of put down the prestige of the IWGP Championship but I understood what you were trying to do and to be honest I actually laughed as I read it because I could see the entire interaction between Tomko, Christian and AJ actually happening. Very entertaining promo to say the least...

Worst Interview/Segment: N/A

That was without a doubt an awesome show. The matches were quite descriptive and the promos were written very much in character. The dialogue between the characters were great The writing style as mentioned above by Haight is clear and to the point. The balance between the draft and the matches on the same show was even and not all over the place like some bookers do with their shows. Speaking of the draft, I think it was done perfectly since you have equal star power on both shows. I'm really looking forward to your next show. Keep up the good work and I hope you stick with this BTB.