TNA 2010: Faction Wars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
This BTB will be of TNA from January, 4th 2010. I feel that this is a turning point in the company and want to book it my way. The rosters will stay the same from when they were at the end of 2009. I have complete power to release whoever.

Roster:
AJ Styles
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
Amazing Red
Tara
Awesome Kong
Hamada
Abyss
Alex Shelly
Alissa Flash
Lashley
Brutus Magnus
Sabin
Christy Hemme
Consequences Creed
De'angelo Dinero
Daffney
Christopher Dainels
Desmond Wolfe
Doug Williams
Dr. Stevie
Eric Bischoff
Homicide
Hulk Hogan
James Storm
Jay Lethal
Jeff Jarrett
Jesse Neal
Kevin Nash
Kurt Angle
Lacey Von Erich
Madison Rayne
Mick Foley
ODB
Raven
Rhino
Rob Terry
Robert Roode
Samoa Joe
Sarita
Scott Steiner
SoCal Val
Sting
Suicide
Taylor Wilde
Taz
Brother Ray
Brother D-Von
Tomko
Traci Brooks
Velvet Sky

Champions
TNA - AJ Styles
Global - Eric Young
Tag Team - British Invasion
X-Division - Amazing Red
Knockouts - ODB
Knockouts Tag Team - Taylor Wilde/Sarita

Tag Teams
Motor City Machine Guns - Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly
Beer Money - James Storm and Robert Roode
Matt Morgan and Hernandez
British Invasion - Doug Williams and Brutus Magnus
Lethal Consequences - Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed

Factions
World Elite - British Invasion, Rob Terry, Eric Young, Homicide, Kiyosha

Beer

K, some stupid things. Taking out people who are injured/released in real life is a pretty moronic thing to do. That added "realism" which I use lightly, won't in any way actually help this be the booker and will just make things harder for you.

Opening post was boring, no format and doesn't want to make me read on. It's it's more that likely that I won't ever visit this thread again unless miraculously it becomes solid from other solid bookers opinions.

The Rated R CMStar

Nothing to comment here tbh. I'll wait for your first show, but I don't think you should mimic the releases, injuries, signings TNA does. I mean, with that, can we expect Brian Kendrick and Mr. Kennedy as locks to debut at Genesis? Takes away some excitement from the BTB

seX-Power

What are the factions? I mean, the BTB's name has to relate to something right? Don't expect me to know the factions if they're already there. And with the way the first post is (dull), don't really expect me to come back in here. First impressions mean a lot in BTB.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
When you told me about this BTB on MSN I had my doubt about it and in all honesty seeing the thread has not helped any. There is no real interest here and besides TNA has been doing faction after faction for a long time. TNA Frontline, Main Event Mafia, The Band, World Elite. Eh I will see what you can make out of this but I am not expecting it to go far.