• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TKO announces partnership with OCVIBE to bring events to Anaheim, California

Chris

Dreams are Endless

ANAHEIM, Calif. and NEW YORK, NY, Feb. 15, 2024 – OCVIBE, a one-of-a-kind, immersive sports and entertainment district centered around Honda Center in Anaheim, California, today announced a first-of-its-kind five-year live event partnership with UFC and WWE, two of the world’s most iconic sports and entertainment brands.

Starting this year, UFC and WWE will bring at least three events each to Honda Center through 2028. Fans coming to Anaheim over the next five years will see a variety of events ranging from UFC’s must-watch championship Pay Per Views and compelling Fight Nights, to WWE’s spectacular arena shows, including electrifying live TV programs such as Raw and SmackDown.

Additionally, both UFC and WWE will join the inaugural lineup of marquee events at OCVIBE offering fans thrilling non-stop action featuring explosive match-ups with the world’s best mixed martial artists in UFC and the incredible athleticism and epic storytelling of the larger-than-life Superstars in WWE. OCVIBE and UFC will also collaborate to host additional activities, such as viewing parties, where the district’s immersive tech innovations and broad selection of eclectic dining and nightlife options currently in development will create UFC fan experiences far above other sports and entertainment destinations across the country.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
You know what, that UFC ring looks cool

Makes me wonder why no wrestling fed has ever used an octagon

Deezy

DZ PZ

Because they'll sue the shit out of you,

I hooe this means the UFC will hild more events that have a crowd and we can stop watching soulless shows at the Apex.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
This is big news for both companies together. Congratulations to UFC and WWE.

I do hope this year or next year at WM we get a UFC type of vibe arena.

Dale

Super Moderator
This is big news for both companies together. Congratulations to UFC and WWE.

I do hope this year or next year at WM we get a UFC type of vibe arena.
What would that even consist of, their shit is bland as hell.

Cwalker

Outside of the lawsuit, shit is probably hard to navigate.

How many people from TNA have said they hated the 6 sided ring and how much of a pain it was to bump in.

I’d assume 8 sides would be as difficult