• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ- Presents | [P]ure [U]nbelievable [W]restling!

-TJ-

Forum Backstory: Back in the old days of 1 paragraph matches being awesome and not to many high opinions about btbs in IWF, I, going on my first account, Xtreme Fighter, made a btb called PUW, my first btb. Of course I sucked at the time and my shows were horrible. Looking back at it, I had 3 brands. a Raw knockoff, SD knockoff, and ECW knockoff. I wrote the ECW knockoff and had good ideas. My partners for the other two choked unfortunately. So I ended it. I decided to bring it back as one brand.

Fed Backstory: WWE, and TNA run each other into the ground. WWE, who had purchased ROH, couldn't survive after all the years. Wrestling was dieing and soon WWE, which did not uphold wrestling and only upholded gimmicks finally died. A man who was always a fan of wrestling stood up to bring it back to it's glory days. That man was only known by the two letters, TJ. He had a small amount of money, but he brought back an extreme form of wrestling, which was loved in the 90s and missed in the 2000s. This year marks a new decade of 2010s. A time where wrestling would be reborn......

PUW Tuesday Night Thrill Zone! Nuts and Bolts:

Owner - TJ
GM - Paul Heyman
Commentary - Joey Styles, King, and JBL
Backstage Interviewer - Kristal
Announcer - Josh Roberts

"World's Largest Extreme Machine" Viscera
Big Stevie Cool
The Blue Guy
"Hollywood" Nova
CM Punk
Elijah Burke
James Gibson
Boogeyman
Brett Major
Brian Major
Bubba Ray Dudley
Devon Dudley
Spike Dudley
"Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe
"The Samoan Bulldozer" Umaga
"Middle Eastern Nightmare" Sheik Abdul Bashir
"The Phenomenal One" AJ Styles
Muhammad Hassan
Santino Marrella
Chris Masters
Alex Kozlov
Consequences Creed
"The Guru" Sonjay Dutt
"Prime Time" Elix Skipper
Low Ki
"Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels
Rey Mysterio
Psicosis

Stables and Tag Teams!

The Dudleys - Spike, Devon, Bubba

Major Brothers - Brett and Brian

Blue World Order - The Blue Guy, Big Stevie Cool, "Hollywood" Nova

Triple X - Daniels, Skipper, and Low Ki

The Ala Knights - Muhammad Hassan and Sheik Abdul Bashir

Titles and Title Holders!

PUW World Heavyweight Championship!
Current - N/A
Former - N/A

PUW National Heavyweight Championship!
Current - N/A
Former - N/A

PUW Pure Division Championship (X-Division)
Current - N/A
Former - N/A

PUW World Tag Team Championship
Current - N/A
Former - N/A

PPV Schedule!

Announced around time......

Lot of "Up-and-comers" on your roster. Some interesting possibilities here and I'd like to see how you run this with it being all under your control. I think you may be lacking a bit of star power, but that may play into your hands well if you play your cards right. Good looking.

Evil Austin

hopefuly you can stick with this one because it looks really good. Just like above Magnus had stated that your roster is jam packed with guys that would make great feuds together and there are many possiblities.

Well lets see how this goes, good luck and yea Ill pop in if and when you have a show up.

The Rated R CMStar

Backstory is a little meh and unreal, but nonetheless, that means nothing to a BTB. The roster is interesting, and I hope you can handle it correctly

-TJ-

PUW Tuesday Night Thrill Zone

PUW Tuesday Night Thrill Zone Music Video Nails Threw The Arena As The Show Begins!

JS: Welcome to Pure Unbelievable Wrestling Tuesday Night Thrill Zone. I’m the voice of extreme. Joey Styles followed by Wrestling legends, JBL and The King!

JBL: Big things are about to uncoil in this arena as we kick off the rebirth of wrestling.

King: Wrestling is born again, I love it.

Paul Heyman comes out to a huge pop and ECW chants. He enters the ring and begins to show his respect and love for the fans. He gets a mic and begins to talk.

Heyman: *Sniff* It’s great to be here. It’s great to be back to the home of real wrestling!

Pop!

Heyman: Now with all this talk about what is going to happen to PUW, I’m here to shed some light on the situation. Of very first ppv is called Bound For Rebellion, which all title of PUW will be decided!!

Pop!

Heyman: Throughout the next two shows, I will decide the main event for Bound For Rebellion which will be to determine our very first PUW World Champion!

Pop!

Heyman: Let’s start this off with a key match to decide that Main event.

Heyman leaves and Josh Roberts makes his way to the middle of the ring.

Josh Roberts: The following contest is schedule for one fall.

AJ Styles comes out to a pop!

Josh: Making his way to the ring. “The Phenomenal One†AJ Styles!

Viscera makes his way to the ring to some heat.

Josh: And his opponent. “The World’s Largest Extreme Machine†Viscera!

Singles Match
“The Phenomenal†AJ Styles vs. “The World’s Largest Extreme Machine†Viscera​

AJ Styles looks at the mountain of a man in Viscera. He sizes him up and starts to circle around him. They lock up and AJ puts a headlock on which is short lived. After a few seconds Viscera lifts AJ in the air and throws him off and straight into the air. AJ lands right on his feet and turns to Viscera who nails a hip toss. AJ rolls to his feet and charges Viscera who clobbers him with a huge clothesline. Cover 1...2... kickout! AJ rolls to his feet and Viscera is behind him. Viscera grabs his shoulder and AJ slaps the hand away and goes for the Pele, but Viscera catches the leg and keeps a hold of it as AJ falls straight onto the mat. Viscera than goes for an elbow drop, but AJ moves out of the way. AJ gets to his feet and Viscera gets to one knee and AJ kicks him in the side. He kicks him again in the side, than he nails a buzzaw kick and sprints across the ropes and back to Viscera who nails a spinning heel kick!

JS: Ouch! That had to hurt.

King: AJ has had so little offense.

JBL: And that single move can guarantee him that it’s over already.

JS: How will Styles come back from that, we’ll find out next.

*Commercial*

We come back to Viscera having AJ in a shoulder muscle vise. A Video shows up during the break showing AJ getting thrown out of the ring by Viscera in which AJ rolled forward a smacked shoulder first into the announce table. AJ tries to fight back, but Viscera keeps his weight on him. Viscera drags AJ near the turnbuckle and throws him head first into the second one. Viscera than walks to the middle of the ring and sizes AJ up. AJ pulls himself onto the turnbuckle to witness the charging mass that is Viscera coming at him. AJ moves just out of the way and Viscera bounces off the turnbuckle.

JBL: Momentum can switch here!

AJ nails Viscera with an enzugiri, followed by a roaring elbow smash. Viscera waddles backwards and AJ sprints across the ropes and back at Viscera with a discus clothesline, but Viscera ducks and AJ hits a lightning fast Pele on Viscera!

JS: Pele! This could be it!

The crowd pops as AJ climbs to the top rope for the Spiral Tap. CM Punk is seen sprinting down the ramp and to Styles. Styles jumps and dives on Punk! Viscera begins to stand as AJ regains conscious outside of the ring. He begins to enter as Viscera walks forward and the ref holds him back. AJ gets on the apron and Punk runs up the apron and nails a kick straight into the teeth of Styles! Punk leaves to heat from the crowd as Styles falls on the mat with a loud thud. Viscera exits the ring and throws Styles in the ring. Viscera gets in the ring and lifts Styles up. He wraps his meaty hands around Style’s neck and lifts him up and nails the Chokebomb! The ref counts Styles down, 1...2...3!

Josh: The Winner Of The Match, “The World’s Largest Extreme Machine†Viscera!

Viscera holds his hands in the air as Punk is seen laughing on the ramp.

JBL: Punk screwed Styles out of a key match.

King: But you have to admit it was a awesome confrontation.

JS: And no doubt Punk will look for his receipt.

*Commercial*

Kristal is seen backstage.

Kristal: I am standing here with the Minions Of Ala, Sheik Abdul Bashir and Muhammad Hassan!

The Minions of Ala walk onto the screen to heavy heat from the crowd.

Kristal: Tonight you two will face the tandem of Brett and Brian Major, The Majo.......

Kristal stops as Bashir stares at her with an evil look. Muhammad takes the mic.

Hassan: You see the pain and torture myself and Bashir have faced for what happened 9 years ago is still going on. This time though we have fought back. We laugh everyday when you fans are struggling with your money while The Minions Of Ala, who you’ve tried to destroy because of religion, have money. Have a home, and the best of all, have our pride!

Heat! Bashir takes the mic.

Bashir: You see Major brothers, you define what American is. All look, no success. You two look good, but you will fall to the uncrown tag champions of PUW, The Minions Of Ala!

Heat!

Bashir: And afterwards, you Kristal, can do what all Americans are doing right now to me after the match, and that is blow me!

Heat! Kristal slaps Bashir across the face. Bashir laughs.

Bashir: I like them feisty, ha ha!

They walk out as both of them are laughing as Kristal leaves very pissed off.

Camera Cuts to the ring as The Major Brothers come out to a pop!

Josh: The Following Contest is Schedule for one fall! Making their way to the ring, Brett and Brian Major, The Major Brothers!

JS: Very disturbing thing Bashir said to Kristal.

JBL: I have to agree. Those guys are making assess of themselves.
King: Well up next is a tag match that could decide the future Tag title Match at Bound For Rebellion. This match will start next!

*Commercial*

Muhammad Hassan and Sheik Abdul Bashir, The Minions Of Ala make their way down the ramp to heavy heat.

Josh: And Their opponents, Sheik Abdul Bashir and Muhammad Hassan, The Minions of Ala!

Tag Team Match
Major Brothers vs. The Minions Of Ala​

Brett and Hassan start off. The lock up and Brett slaps a headlock on. Hassan pushes Brett off the headlock. Brett rebounds off the ropes and back to Hassan who nails a shoulder block. Brett falls down and Hassan sprints across the ropes. Brett rolls towards Hassan and Hassan jumps over him. Brett jumps to his feet and Hassan rebounds off the ropes and back to Brett and Brett lunges over him. Hassan stops and goes for a quick turning clothesline, but Brett ducks. Brett goes for a hip toss, but Hassan blocks it and nails a hip toss, but Brett lands on his feet. He turns around and Hassan slaps him across the face. The crowd gasps at the sound of the shot as Brian tries to enter the ring and the ref holds him back. Bashir runs into the ring and sticks his knee out. Brett charges Hassan and Hassan nails a drop toe hold and Brett lands right on the knee of Bashir. Bashir rolls out of the ring as the crowd gasps to Brett hitting Bashir’s knee with his face.

JS: Very crafty move from them.

JBL: Unfortunately, yes it was.

King: And now this is all Minions Of Ala. Damn I kinda hate saying that.

JS: I have a strange feeling we’ll be hearing that name for a while to come.

Hassan locks on a leg lock and tags Bashir in. Bashir walks into the ring and stomps on Brett. Hassan and Bashir use the ref’s 5 count to their advantage as Hassan finally rolls out of the ring at 4. Bashir locks on a side chinlock. Brett tries to fight, but every time Brett begins to fight, Bashir wrenches harder and harder. Brett begins to fight and Bashir begins to wrench harder, but Brett still fights to his feet and elbows the gut of Bashir and breaks the hold. Brett begins to take off, but Bashir grabs the hair and pulls Brett down and he slams against the canvas.

King: Almost looked like Brett would gain momentum back.

JBL: There is no doubting the veteran skills of the Minions Of Ala.

Bashir drags Brett to the turnbuckle and Hassan blind tags in. He walks in and stomps on Brett and few and Bashir moves back on the apron. Hassan lifts Brett up and nails a snap suplex. Cover 1...2... kickout! Hassan lifts Brett up and goes for the Modified STO, but Brett rolls around Hassan and rolls him up, 1...2... kickout! They both get up and Brett nails an enzugiri! He sprints down the ring and tags Brian in! Brian runs in the ring like a Bat Outta Hell. He hits Hassan with a forearm and knocks Bashir off the apron. He turns to Hassan who boots him in the knee. Brian falls to that bad knee and Hassan boots him in the face. Hassan strikes Brett with a shot and Brett tries to get in the ring. Bashir runs in the ring and nails Brian with the W.M.D! Hassan lifts Brian up and nails the Modified STO. Bashir knocks Brett off the apron with a forearm. Hassan locks the camel clutch and it doesn’t take long for Brian to tap out!

Josh: Your Winners of the match. The Minions Of Ala!

They celebrate as they show the sign for the tag titles as they leaves holding their hands in the air to heat from the crowd.

JBL: Impressive win for The Minions Of Ala.

King: Guess so..... But our main event will surely be awesome as Samoa Joe will take of CM Punk.

JS: That will be good.

*Commercial*

Santino Marella is backstage.

Santino: Hello-a Im’a Santino Marella. Next week-a I-a have a match with James The Gibson.

Small Pop!

Santino: You-a are-a nuthin compare-a-d to-a me!

Heat!

Santino: I am-a the future-a of the P-a-U The W. And-a I ill prove it-a to the world.

Heat!

Santino: Now-a bye the bye and get outta-a here camera man-a!

Camera cuts to the ring.

Josh: The following Contest is schedule for one fall!

CM Punk comes out to heat from the crowd.

Josh: Making his way to the ring. CM Punk!

Samoa Joe comes down to a huge pop from the crowd.

Josh: And his opponent. He is “The Samoan Submission Machine†Samoa Joe!

Main Event
Singles Match
“Samoan Submission Machine†Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk​

The match starts with a tie up. Joe out muscles Punk into the turnbuckle. The ref asks for a clean break and Joe delivers. Joe glances at the ref and Punk goes behind Joe and pushes him into the turnbuckle. Joe fights to face Punk and the ref asks for a clean break and Punk delivers. Than Joe glances at the ref and Punk slaps him across the face to a gasp from the crowd. Joe looks at him and Punk begins to back up a bit. Joe goes for a haymaker, but Punk ducks. Joe goes for another, but Punk ducks and nails a chop across the chest of Joe, which only makes him madder. Punk rolls out of the ring. Joe follows. Joe chases Punk around the ring. Punk runs in the ring and Joe intercepts him by going in the ring on a closer side of Punk. Joe goes for a clothesline, but Punk ducks and nails a back kick to the gut, followed by an enzugiri! Cover 1...2.. Kickout! Punk goes for another kick, but Joe catches it and rolls over for a single leg boston crab. Punk makes it to the ropes after a few seconds. Punk gets up and Joe starts slapping him across the face multiple times and then nails a spinning back fist. The sound of the shot roars throughout the arena as Joe goes across the ropes and nails a single leg dropkick to the face of an extremely dazed Punk. Joe then runs across the ropes and back and nails a senton on Punk. Cover 1...2... kickout! Joe then locks a crossface on Punk. Punk waves his arm around in desperate hope of getting the ropes, and finally does.

JBL: Joe is in complete control.

King: Punk making Joe fired up is now working against him.

Joe lifts Punk up for a german suplex, but Punk lands on his feet and nails a dropkick to Joe. Joe gets up and Punk kicks Joe in the side. Joe pushes Punk off and Punk comes back. Joe goes for a clothesline, but Punk catches it and nails the Pepsi Twist! Cover 1...2... kickout! Punk lifts Joe up and throws him into the turnbuckle. He chops him a few times and takes a few steps back. He runs up with a big kneelift to the face of Joe. He then turns it into a bulldog, but Joe throws him off and into the turnbuckle.

JBL: Joe trying hard to not give this momentum fully over to Punk.

Punk turns around to a side kick to the temple. Cover 1...2... kickout! Joe lifts Punk up and throws him against the turnbuckle. He puts him on the top rope and goes to climb, but Punk kicks Joe in the face. Joe turns back to Punk and grabs his legs and Punk does a back tuck landing right on his feet. Joe grabs him and nails a T-Bone suplex! Cover 1...2... kickout! Punk gets to his feet and Joe charges him. Punk ducks the boot and nails Joe in the temple with a roundhouse kick followed by a Kneeling side slam into an Anaconda Vise. AJ Styles runs down the ramp and distracts the ref. Punk lets go and goes for a roundhouse kick for AJ, but he ducks and jumps off the apron. Punk looks at him and Joe locks on the Coquina Clutch! Punk is forced to tap out.

Josh: Your Winner By Submission. Samoa Joe!

Joe raises his hands in victory as Punk looks at Styles who is laughing at him.

JS: Wow, what a night.

JBL: I’ll say. Some twists and turns for this night.

King: And it’ll only get better.

Show Over!

The Rated R CMStar

BM: I am going with the tag team match. The main event could have won this recognition, however it was a downer to just have a match like that thrown out on this show, besides, it went too short for what it was. The tag match was good, and came up hyped by a good promo.

WM: AJ vs Viscera. Viscera doing a spinning heel kick? I didnt like the exchanges in this one.

BP: The Minions of Asia. This one was amazing. Amazingly in character, great work in this one.

WP: Paul Heyman opening the show. Complete lack of character and ended up being a generic GM first show promo.

AC: It was a good show, but could improve. Push the Minions of Asia to the moon, as you write perfectly with them. Punk vs Joe could have gone longer, that's my only real complain.

comicgeekelly

Thrill Zone Review (Review Bomb Day 2: Rapid Fire)

Heyman promo- This sets the tone for that this BTB will be; short, sweet, and to the point.

AJ vs. Viscera- This has to be one of the biggest clash of styles ever. I liked the interference by Punk. This was a pretty good match.

MOA promo- Epic heel heat for these two. Can Santino join this too? With Hassan there I guess membership is open to Italians. lol

Tag match- This was a very entertaining match. At one point I thought that the Majors might actually win.

Santino promo- Not bad. Are Santino promos as annoying to write as they are to read?

Main Event- This was a great match. A lot of action and it was back and forth the entire time. The AJ/Punk feud should be a good one. Match of the Night.

AC- Good to see another shorter show like POI on here. Overall this was a great way to kick off this BTB. I'm looking forward to future shows. If you get the chance drop a review for POI Episode 41.