Title Matches on Tuesday Night ECW on Sci-Fi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
Source : wrestleattitude.com

- WWE.com has announced Chavo Guerrero vs. CM Punk for the ECW Championship on this Tuesday night’s ECW Sci-Fi broadcast. John Morrison and The Miz will defend their WWE Tag Team Titles against Jimmy Wang and Shannon Moore in a 15 Minutes of Fame match.

am happy the way moore and yang combo is having the push against Morrison and Miz..this should be a good match considering the fact these guys beat them in a rumble qualifying match at a house show few days back..
as far as ECW championship is concerned,th ematch should be a good one considering Chavo is a good in-ring competitor..CM Punk will have to wrestle real hard here to keep Chavo at bay..this might even go on feature in the RR as well..imagine,Chavo back in a main event match up

comments people

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
^Yeah I was just thinking of that but Yang and Moore are a great combination. That is why I want the cruiserweight title back. Damn these are the matches I want to see.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah this makes no sense, this was the match supposed to happen if Chavo won, but he lost. I can only hope that CM Punk retains

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Well, aside from the fact that the WWE have lost their writers on SD! as well, it seems that won't be coming back any time soon. But the team of the Redneck and the Reject are one of the best crusierweight teams on a global scale... Even though basically every team now on ECW has amazing matches against The Sexies...

vickymania

Reaction score
hmm..even they were having a push against Morrison and Miz before Moore and yang took over their spot..anyways,i dont think CM Punk will lose his title against Chavo tonight but i'd like to see this continue till RR..and seriously,WWE writer's should take retirement..when they have a tag team title match,why make it a 15 minute to fame one as well??

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Chavo will most likely win and face Punk at RR. And I also hope Yang, Moore win the tag titles... but Miz, Morrison will most likely retain.

vickymania

Reaction score
great job done by WWE..first they make the tag title match 15 min iron man match which ended in a draw 1-1..nice job..Morrison and Miz retain the title's..then instead of being an ECW title match,it becomes Chavo's second attempt to get title shot..and it ends in a DQ'ed finish..whats more,he might get another chance! am absolutely sure now that its going to be Chavo vs Punk for ECW title at RR..