• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OOC Titantron Shop

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I like the top one, you've nailed the colour scheme. :bodallas:
Big progress being made on your titantron, hopefully you get it tonight sometime (dependent on irl stuff and how long my promo takes me :p). It's pretty hype so far, I think you'll like it. Your new theme is a big improvement too btw :)

Reactions: Chicken McDouble

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Character Name: Joseph Diamond
Colour Scheme: Black ([HASHTAG]#000000[/HASHTAG]), Hot Pink ([HASHTAG]#ff040[/HASHTAG]), Cyan Blue ([HASHTAG]#c5ffcc[/HASHTAG])
Theme Music: Diamonds from Sierra Leone - Original
Clips:

Specifics: Incorporate these logos in somewhere
7KTXjvo.png
, and if you can try and get this one in here (it looks best on a black background, just so you know)
3xrcmVg.png
, and scatter these in places if you can.
rNQfgxM.png
In video #1, incorporate 0:43-0:46 in some form.

Just do your best man, really looking forward to this.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
RIP Bill Bronson

Character Name: The Blade
Colour scheme: White/Black (Not in an edgy way, but a Bladyface way)
Theme music: Aimer - Brave Shine Instrumental
Match clips:

The Blade vs. Ryan Blake

I'll get more footage as the time comes but, there you go for now
oNe mAtCh iS eXtReMeLy dIfFiCuLt dOoD

pls edit this post to add more as you get them, hopefully by the time I get to doing this there'll be more :)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
OK so the good news is that @TheFrostyBlur's titantron is done and rendering, I'll upload that now then post it here. However, I go away on Friday for five days w/o my laptop (I'll have my phone so I'll still be on here, but can't make trons), I'll get @SupaHeeroh's done if I'm lucky but possibly he and definitely @CiV and @Gambino will be waiting until next week at earliest. :)