• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tipsters Season 2011/12: Rules and Sign-Up Thread

What should Tipsters Season 2011/12 cover?

• Just WWE Pay-Per-Views

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WWE & TNA Pay-Per-Views

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1chiban

Hey guys. Thanks to This Guy's and TIO's generosity, I'm going to try and run a new Tipsters season for 2011-2012.

My preference would be to just do WWE PPVs however, I will put a poll up to see if there is any interest in actually doing TNA PPVs in addition like This Guy used to.

I'll cross that bridge when we come to it, however regardless of that we will start with Wrestlemania as the first round, aiming to end at next year's 'Mania to end the season with a bang.

Also, if you are participating, join this group. Will make it easier for me to contact all of you at once:
http://forum.allwrestling.com/group.php?groupid=36

The rules are thus:

Five points will be awarded for each match winner you guess correctly (including 'draws')

Five points will be awarded for guessing how the said match ends (i.e. pin, submission, DQ etc.)

Two points will be awarded for guessing the correct winner of the fall in the case of tag matches.

Two points will be awarded for guessing the correct loser of the fall in the case of tag matches.

Two extra points will be given for additional wildcard question answered correctly.

All predictions should be PM'ed to me ONE HOUR before the PPV at the latest - which is 12am GMT (11pm for 'Mania) which is, I think, 7pm Eastern (6pm for 'Mania)

So... who wants in?

*Hopefully I'll sort out some sort of prize for the winner after chatting to the admins!*

Participants so far:
TIO
Luke Flywalker
Mike Chaos
straight_edge76
fuzzy
ahorrig
Hometown Kid
The Rated "R" Superstar
Beer
Nino Brown
Gards Jr.
Mizard of Oz
monkeystyle
The Ripper
Airfixx
HHHFAN22

Mike Chaos

In.

Probably just for WWE PPV's since I do not follow TNA's garbage product and poor excuse for a wrestling/sports entertainment show.

Italian Outsider

It was in the staff room, too bad Mike removed it.
Anyways, TNA made an offer for the website ( impactwrestling.com), that got rejected. Therefore they tried to bully us. They said they would monitor the site, and threatened legal actions if there was any copywritten material on it.