Timecapsule Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
The months after Wrestlemania are always fun, it's where the 'E completely resets itself and starts out fresh and usually give pushes to a bunch of newer guys. It's always fun to see who everyone thinks will get the pushes. I remember last year everyone was thinking Ziggler and Rhodes would be World Champions by now and would have Main Event spots at Wrestlemania 29, yet the title push was given to Daniel Bryan after his popularity dramatically rose tenfold virtually overnight.

I want to see who you guys think will be getting major pushes this year and what other interesting things you think will happen. So, I'm making a time capsule. I'll check back on this thread when every match of WM 30 has been announced to compare our opinions to what has actually occurred over the year.

So, what do you think will happen? Here's a few questions to give you guys some ideas:

• How long will Cena's Title Reign last, who will he lose it to?
  • Who will he feud with in the time he's champion?
  • What will be his first feud?
  • Who will Alberto Del Rio lose his title to?
  • Who else will be World Title holders this year?
  • Will there be any first time World Title holders. If so, who?
  • What do you think will happen with the Mid-Card and Tag Titles?
  • Will the Divas Division become more than a bathroom break this year?
  • What will the Wrestlemania 30 card look like?
  • Who do you think will be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame in 2013?
  • From NXT, who do you see debuting?
  • Who do you see getting signed?
  • Do you think any wrestler will return? If so, who?

Have fun!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Fandago will hold either of the two big ones by WM 30

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
RVD will return, get the WWE championship over cena, and no one will watch anymore.