Time to Tap: All Stars Night!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Tonight we are Live for a 3 hour special RAW All Star Night! A night where Smackdown and Raw superstars collide on one 3 hour show! Lets get to it!

Right off the bat, Miz joins us to cut a good promo, with some nice spots. I laughed at the "What?" Comments. Miz then says hes out here to call out Stone Cold Steve Austin. Before Miz can finish his sentence, out comes the Sum' Bitch himself. Austin proves to Miz why even though Miz is good on the Mic, Stone Cold will always own him. Austin cuts one of the best promos I've heard in a long time, and even praises Riley. Miz tries to speak, but Austin makes him his bitch. Stone Cold says that tonight, Riley and Miz will take place in...wait for it...PIPERS PIT! Big things go down there, and I am very excited to see this. Miz leaves, with a newly piss stained pair of pants. As Austin is finishing up, Del Rio comes out, cuts a promo on Austin. Stone Cold says an ass whupping is in the destiny against Del Rio...against THIS man! Kanes fire explodes leading us to our first match.

Alberto Del Rio vs. Kane

Match starts off with Del Rio beating on Kane. Targeting the arm. Kane fights back, and gets in some good spots. Del Rio runs into a uppercut, and gets sent flying. Then hit by the big boot. Side Walk Slam gives Kane a 2 count. Kane misses a top rope clothesline allowing Del Rio to lock on the Arm Breaker. Kane fights to the ropes, but Del Rio doesn't release. Therefore, Kane wins.

Winner by DQ: Kane

-Simple match for what it was. Didn't think the two would mesh well, but pulled something off. **

Big Show comes back to make the save. Del Rio slips out, and Big Show beats Ricardo. Kane fights Big Show off, and Stone Cold announces that Del Rio will face Show at Capitol Punishment. Cool.

6e97f4af4c147b288130b2cac3474446.jpg

This Guy is gonna face Del Rio at Capitol Punishment!

After commercials, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, and Ted DiBaise are treated to a jobber entrance for Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, and Big Zeke. Giving us a 6 man tag.

Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, and Big Zeke vs. Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, and Ted DiBaise

Simple 6 man tag match. All played a part, which I liked. Match came down to Zeke giving us the normal big guy domination...that I actually enjoyed seeing. Maybe I'm just missing Batista..anyways, succession of slams gives us a Torture Rack attempt. DiBaise and Rhodes come in to stop it, but Zeke clears them out, then throws Bryan on them. After running over Wade, Zeke tags in Sin Cara who wins with a springboard crossbody.

Winners: Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, and Big Zeke

- I liked it, and Sin Caras lighting staying throughout a match is enjoyable to me, actually, makes the match itself stand out more. New change of pace. I like it to say the least. Match scores a ** & 1/2.

codyfunny.png

"They said I would get a Push! THEY SAID I WOULD GET A PUSH!"

Back from commercial. Hornswoggle is in the ring shooting T-Shirts. Yawn...wait.."THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!" This segment has just been saved. R-Truth comes out, and does what he does best, and that is make me laugh. Hornswoggle shots him, and Truth almost snaps, but calms down. Before kicking the little bastards head off. Win. Kinda like with shooting Hornswoggle in the balls made Miz a star. This was kinda like it. Austin shows his face again to book another match. Truth vs......JOHN MORRISON! Cue mark out from me. Like, no joke. We get a gay commercial break though before it.

nxt%20report_93234.jpg

Was gonna post a picture of Hornswoggle getting shot in the balls, but found this instead....

So we come back and I am pumped to see Morrison back...but instead I am "treated" to Sheamus vs. Santino. Should have known better Tappy, should have known better.

Sheamus vs. Santino

So...I'm pretty sure I heard a quite loud "We Want Ryder" Chant. Maybe my ears are playing tricks on me...maybe. Anyways, Sheamus owns Santino, until he fights the odds back, and looks to win a "miracle" as King puts it. A tease leads to a Bough Kick, and then Sheamus debuting a new submission, Cloverleaf Leg Lock, for the win.

Winner: Sheamus

Squash match used to put over Sheamus' new submission. *

Anyhoos, Randy Orton is up next, so lets see what this does...

ianwire-randy-orton-funny.jpg

"Live TV is AWESOME!"

Randy Orton/Christian segment.

Back, and Orton cuts a promo about Christian. Calls him out, promising not to hurt him. Christian no shows, and Orton admits he was gonna hurt him. He's a liar. Christian shows up on the Titan Tron, and cuts a pretty good heel promo. Been a while since I've seen Christian heel, and I'll admit, I like it. Orton is about to kick Christian's ass when...the mystery GM sounds...? What the hell? Thought Stone Cold was in charge tonight. GM says Orton can't risk injury by getting to Christian, and if he does, he will be stripped of the title. Orton leaves, with like 7 security guards. The REAL GM shows up again, and says Christian doesn't get off to easy. He has to face...REY MYSTERIO. And it's up next!

christian-wwe.jpg

CHRISTIAN...CHRISTIAN! At last you're world champion! Oh wait...it's over.

Rey Mysterio vs. Christian.

Booker joins us for commentating. Okay, I'm fine with this. Anyways, Christian starts to go after Rey. Christian lifts him up, but Rey flips it out, and Christian goes head first into the bottom rope...uh, OUCH! Christian covers it up by getting back into the right position he was supposed to land in, and fights back. Rey goes to jump up on the ropes, but Christian pushes him out to give us a commercial break.

Back, Christian has Rey in the dreaded headlock. Christian sends Rey to the corner, and starts to push his head in or something. Anyways, he doesn't break it at a 5 count, and is DQ'ed.

Winner by DQ: Rey Mysterio

Obviously an angle match, so I won't rate. Afterwards, Rey, and Christian continue the match. Christian is about to jump from the top, when the New yet Old Nexus storms the ring. Rey changes his target to Punk, and hits him instead. Rey sends Christian flying from rope to rope while fighting off the Nexus before being caught by Mason Ryan. Mason manhandles him, then sets him back into the ring, and they quietly leave. See, hes not such a bad guy, he at least put him back in the ring, not just leaving him on the floor. Wait, no, hes not so good. He just gave him to Christian. Who hits the Killswitch.

christian-cage-ecw-wwe-return.jpg

At least there you were champion for more then 5 (2) Days.

Backstage, Dolph has Vickie asks for a title match. Austin tells Dolph to drop Vicky, and he can have it. After some time, he agree. Vicky trips out, and Austin says he was just playing, he made the match early. Hopefully he still drops Vicky.

R-Truth vs. John Morrison

Finally...MORRISON IS BACK! Morrison's theme goes off, and I am ready! But...Morrison's not ready? Okay...mind games. Theme goes off again, and again, no John. So, Truth says hes gonna go bring the fight to Morrison. He walks backstage, and LOOKEHERE! Little Jimmy got little Johnny! Morrison is laid out clutching his neck. Damn you WWE...Damn you...Truth gets in Morrisons face, and says at least he can say he got got by the FUTURE WWE CHAMPION! Who could have done this!?! Truth walks off but instead pushes a cart into Morrison. Ref Nuzio however, scares Truth off. "TAKE THAT LITTLE JIMMY!" I will admit Truth, you got this little Jimmy.

No Contest

62209594-08045322.jpg

You got me!

Back from Commercial Dolph Ziggler comes out for his match, still with Vicky.

Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kigston and Evan Bourne

Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I will not be fair in this match at all because Bourne is in it, and I possibly be one of the biggest Bourne Marks. Anyways, it was a short match, that was used to put Kofi, and Bourne over. So, I liked it.

** and an * star for Bourne being on TV, and winning again.

137426_512x288_generated.jpg

"I lost to Evan Bourne....again!?" Yes you did Jack....yes you did.

Back from commercial and it's time for Pipers Pit. Piper is still one of the best, and him and Miz go at it, at a nice promo. Miz seems to work well with anyone, future, or present. Alex Riley comes out, and Piper tries to stir somethings up. Riley says he knows he can beat Miz, just like Piper can beat Miz...right now! Miz laughs it off, and says he bets 1,000 dollars he can beat Piper. Piper at this time is having a mini heart attack. He says hes tired of getting his butt kicked...make it 5,000! Austin appears to make it offical and Piper starts to trip out wondering where the voice was coming from. Even saying "hello!?" to it. I laughed. Oh, and Alex Riley is the special guest! Call the banks, Piper is getting 5,000 bucks!

5,000 Dollar Match: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper vs. The Miz

So, gimmick match used to further Miz and Riley. Not bad. Piper wins with a roll up and fast count.

Winner and 5,000 Dollars richer: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper.

7 on 7 Divas match.

Not even gonna review it. Good girls won.

Winner: Face Divas.

Backstage...FINALLY..CM Punk and Stone Cold Steve Austin face off. Oh, and Andy from Tough Enough was there too. Anyways, the two share some words before Steve announces he has an... announcement to make. Can't wait.

Stone Cold Announcement

Next week is gonna be Three Hours too. Yay. Another long ass review. Thanks Steve. Anyways, last viewers choice was garbage, so I don't have high hopes. Anyways, Stone Cold destoys the lap top, and owns the GM. Same old story. MOVING ON.

tumblr_lhdhujZhPW1qepu9a.gif

Another Capitol Punishment plug with a phony press conference brings many laughs again. I tell you, I love these things. I lost it when Sheamus said his lines. Can someone say PWNED! I thought so..."Hawaii" my ass. But that's another story. On to the main Event.

Funny-obama-12.jpg

CM Punk vs. John Cena

Surprisingly, this is the first Cena has been on all show. I like it. The two stare off for a second, and the crowd is HOT! Surely adds a lot more to the match. Punk tries for GTS, but Cena drops out, and tries for the FU, but Punk drops out, leading to a stalemate. Punk drops Cena on the ropes, and then kicks him to the outside as we get commercials.

cm-punk.jpg

"I'mma main event Raw one day!"

We come back, and Punk owns Cena the whole match until we get the Super Cena comeback. Just when it seems Cena is gonna take control..CUE R-TRUTH! He messes with another little Jimmy, and takes his hat. While Cena is distracted, Punk takes advantage, and wins the match with a GTS.

Winner: CM Punk.

Match was okay, and the ending did put over the PPV very nicely, so ***. Afterwards, Truth smacks Cena with the bottle of water, and poses with the title as the cameras fade out.

Final Word

So...VERY disappointed that they did nothing with Ryder. In his home town for God's sake. Pure idiocy if you ask me. Not even a cameo. Someone needs to be fired. Anyways, I still think the Raw was the best I've seen in recent weeks, even months. Needless to say, all in all, it was a good, borderline great Raw. I hope they can keep it up next week for another 3 hour Raw.

--------------

Hope you enjoyed the Review. Sorry that's its so long, I wanted to review it as close as I could. Please leave your comments, and criticism.

Last edited:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Excellent review Tapout and I don't think that it was too long at all, I thought that it was a good length. You covered everything that needed to be covered plus it was three hours so it was going to be long.

I agree with you that this was one of the best RAW's in recent months. Entertaining show throughout. There were some dud segments, the Diva's non-match was at the top of that but overall it was good.

The only thing I don't agree with you is I don't think that Sin Cara's lighting adds to the match. It was good the first couple of times but now it is odd especially in a six man tag.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I really enjoyed reading this and some of the pictures had me cracking up with Punk and Swagger. The Ryder debate is no debate, creative massively screwed up. When you guys like Jericho ripping you, then it's a problem. At least they didn't forget Stone Cold and Punk or otherwise all the people at home would have probably been pissed.