Time to play the game... :)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Name: Roy
Favourite Superstar & Why: HHH, all for the bussiness, even competing injured, Undertaker... just cuz...
How long I've been a fan of wrestling:15 years
Favourite Wrestling Company: wwf - attitude era
How did you find the site? cookiechaser blog
Will I be active here: :yes:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Welcome to the site dude, happy to see another HHH fan here. I'm sure you'll have a nice time around here.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
thanks :) ive been looking for a good wrestling forum for a while, right now i live in bolivia, south america, so i just watch the shows online :D, so different than going to live shows in the states :/

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cool man, I'm from South America too, but I'm brazilian. I know how you feel. :sad:

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Cool man, I'm from South America too, but I'm brazilian. I know how you feel. :sad:

I hear you.. well, at least i always find a site that is broadcasting the event live, or i watch it the day after in some videoblogs :maybe:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
#ThanksHoss

^That's the guy who owns Cookieblog?

Anyways, welcome to the site. Enjoy it and get ready for a never ending roller coaster ride. :jeritroll:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
HHHBestHeelEver said:
I hear you.. well, at least i always find a site that is broadcasting the event live, or i watch it the day after in some videoblogs :maybe:

Yeah, normally I'm able to find one as well but sometimes I'm in places where the connection is pretty bad so it gets hard for me to watch it.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
#ThanksHoss

^That's the guy who owns Cookieblog?

Anyways, welcome to the site. Enjoy it and get ready for a never ending roller coaster ride. :jeritroll:

well, thanks to him i get to watch every show :D, since stupid wwe decided to kill them from yt.. and man they´re fast at that

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Not sure if it's applicable to you but if it is we have people who can send you stream links to watch it live if you want, also we have discussion threads for all Raws and PPV's which are pretty fun.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
seabs said:
Not sure if it's applicable to you but if it is we have people who can send you stream links to watch it live if you want, also we have discussion threads for all Raws and PPV's which are pretty fun.
the stream links sounds great, we could try it at raw on monday? and i read bout the discussion threads, can´t wait to try them.
Thanks

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome...
Already know me huh?

Really great to have you here along with us.