Time for a Raw GM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah, but that's just going to be a McMahon vehicle to just advance their storyline.

Which will involve the role of General Manager. all three seem to have their idea of how the show should be run. Logic dictates that they will fight over the role as GM on RAW and probably Smackdown. Which would be a golden opportunity to re introduce the brand split.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Which will involve the role of General Manager. all three seem to have their idea of how the show should be run. Logic dictates that they will fight over the role as GM on RAW and probably Smackdown. Which would be a golden opportunity to re introduce the brand split.

This is all leading to a Vince/Steph/HHH/Shane 4 way HIAC match at Wm 30 for control of the company

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
Anyone but Vicky please.

I think what will happen is one of the McMahons will want her to be GM and one will want her fired and nothing will change just more arguing between them.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
What is all this McMahon family shenanigans leading too?

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
When they first named her that fuck shit "Assistant General Manager" or whatever, I thought they were just doing that to save the role as GM to someone greater. It's been way too long for that to still be relevant, so I just began to think that they have no absolute idea where to go with that. Maybe the planned GM backed out of the idea or something. I just hope it's someone new. Vickie is dull as a doornail right now, even with ultimate dorkness that is Brad Maddox.