Time for a game. (LYRIC BATTLE)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Just strolling through Reddit and I saw a genius thing more commonly known as Game of Bands.
Like most innovators and more importantly Apple, I would like to take the basic thought, and make it better.
My thought I hear you ask?
A topic is given, and then the users can then post up to a verse (4-5 lines) each and then the one with most likes/reactions (minus any possible dislikes) wins.
Topic's will be posted each week to allow for voting.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Just strolling through Reddit and I saw a genius thing more commonly known as Game of Bands.
Like most innovators and more importantly Apple, I would like to take the basic thought, and make it better.
My thought I hear you ask?
A topic is given, and then the users can then post up to a verse (4-5 lines) each and then the one with most likes/reactions (minus any possible dislikes) wins.
Topic's will be posted each week to allow for voting.

Is this considered a "forum game"?