Tim Tebo - Love him or hate him?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
I listen to a lot of music, but I cant survive without my vision. As much as I watch wrestling, it would suck to never watch it again...besides I like watching TNA without sound, I don't have to listen to Don West lol. Also without vision, think about all the beautiful girls you will never have the chance to see, all those beautiful big breast....I would defiantly rather lose my hearing.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
I couldn't live not being able to see. But I also can't live without music. Tough but I'd choose to lose hearing.

xtremebadass

I would rather not be able to hear, if I couldnt see I would probably commit suicide, well I wouldnt know how because I couldnt see. I could do without hearing all together if the sitaution called for it, but how can you have sex if you cant see? Besides having sex while deaf might be kinda interesting...

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Figured it was worth it's own thread to discuss him. Pretty much with this guy you either love him for what he showed he could do in the 4th qrt last week or you think he blows for what he showed in the 1st 3 qrt's of that game. Have yet to see middle ground when it comes to Tebo so curious to see what some people on the forum's opinion on him is.

Me personally yeah he doesn't throw the pretty ball guys like Manning and such do but to me the most important thing at the end of the day is winning the game and if he can pull shit off like that to win games then I think that should be what is looked at most since that is the name of the game winning. Plus you can teach and work with him on his mechanics. You can't teach the intangibles that he seems to already have in leadership ability to avoid sacks and keep the play going. I think with work he'll be a really QB in the league and fix the many flaws he has in his mechanics.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I like the guy, there's a lot of people out there that think he can't play at an NFL level, and he struggled in last weeks game for 3 quarters but when it came down to winning the game that's what he did. Sure it was against a winless Dolphins team but he showed that he can win and like you said PHX winning is the name of the game. I think with time he could devlop into a pretty decent QB obviously nobody really knows but he actually reminds me of Jake Plummer a little bit.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I mean on the flipside of it we've seen qb's who could throw all the passes and things like that but didn't have the intangibles and such that Tebo has and didn't do anything in the league. I think the experts really ignore that part of it that the stuff that he isn't that good at he can be caught it and get better at it.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Exactly, i don't think he's on the best team to learn but i still think it has something to offer, when you consider John Ellway being there although i heard on ESPN he didn't want him on the team when they were doing the final roster cuts during pre-season.

And i honestly think he's going to be a winner in the NFL as he was in College but it's just going to take time to develop his game and i think he's doing everything right and he gives that team a better chance to make something out of this season more than Kyle Orton would do. He's proven he can do it he has the ball he just has to run with it, no pun intended.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The guy is a winner plain and simple. He'll do everything in his power(and with help from God since they are good friends) to win at all costs.