• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

- Tiffany shouldn’t get too comfortable with her role as ECW General Manager as there is already talk of replacing her in the near future. A lot will hinge on what Tommy Dreamer decides to do.

His contract is legitimately expiring in a few months and there is talk of making him the General Manager of ECW should he decide to re-sign with the company.

Internally, the feeling is that she isn’t projecting well enough in her role as a result of her poor delivery on the mic.

Source - WNZ

Lol, Tiffany.

seX-Power

I'm actually enjoying her role right now and think her mic work has been actually pretty good, with her showing signs of charisma. The way she talks is pretty sexy as well. I'd much rather have her as GM than Dreamer, who can get fucked.

Beer Money Army

i actually wouldnt mind Tommy dreamer as GM. he deserve it since ECW is in his Blood.

Vandy316

Reaction score
maybe if Dreamer is GM hell turn it back into the Land of Extreme? too bad its PG now

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I think she is doing a pretty good job at being GM right now. I like her better then the other two GM's. But I guess Dreamer wouldn't be to bad of a GM. Maybe we would get a few more Hardcore Matches then.

The Rated R CMStar

Why would Dreamer being the GM mean that we will get more Hardcore Matches? In reality, it's the same booking team behind the show, so I doubt it will change.

MikeRaw

Dreamer as GM would be good. But I'd like to see them let a character like Tiffany develop, instead of only giving her a few weeks. She hasn't been bad so far.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Why would Dreamer being the GM mean that we will get more Hardcore Matches? In reality, it's the same booking team behind the show, so I doubt it will change.

Cause they might change they way they book. Duh. I mean really booking changes when you go from a Face GM to a Heel GM right. So if Dreamer someone who loves Extreme Action becomes GM they might change the booking to where they book more Hardcore matches just to go along with it being Dreamer as GM.

CenaMark54

Cause they might change they way they book. Duh. I mean really booking changes when you go from a Face GM to a Heel GM right. So if Dreamer someone who loves Extreme Action becomes GM they might change the booking to where they book more Hardcore matches just to go along with it being Dreamer as GM.

Doubtful. The WWE isn't going to make ECW what it once was. Its time to let it go.

And the booking of matches rarely changes because of a GM. The storylines may change, but the types of matches will be the same. You are going to continue to get your standard WWE style free TV matches. Trust me.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Doubtful. The WWE isn't going to make ECW what it once was. Its time to let it go.

And the booking of matches rarely changes because of a GM. The storylines may change, but the types of matches will be the same. You are going to continue to get your standard WWE style free TV matches. Trust me.

Not really. Face GM's seem to book matches that are fair where Heel GM's book matches are favor the heels. You usely see more Handicap or NO DQ matches and stuff from a Heel GM to help the Heel in the match. So match styles do change.

The Rated R CMStar

I fail to agree. Take away Edge's booking, and SD was the same with Teddy Long and Vickie Guerrero in charge.

chessarmy

^ (blaze) Thats fine, but those changes aren't as drastic as making most of the matches hardcore. Besides, the GM role isn't all that important. All they really need to do is go out there and make announcements, thats it. The booking team certainly isn't going to change their style to compliment whoever the GM is

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I fail to agree. Take away Edge's booking, and SD was the same with Teddy Long and Vickie Guerrero in charge.
Where that may be true it is other cases of it..Eric Bischoff if I remember right made some of the faces have a hard time...and so did Regal. So I mean booking has changed.

^ (blaze) Thats fine, but those changes aren't as drastic as making most of the matches hardcore. Besides, the GM role isn't all that important. All they really need to do is go out there and make announcements, thats it. The booking team certainly isn't going to change their style to compliment whoever the GM is

I didn't say most I just said more. Wasn't at one point we seeing a Extreme Rules match atleast once a week. We could go back to that and with Dreamer being GM it would make more sence.

The Rated R CMStar

Where that may be true it is other cases of it..Eric Bischoff if I remember right made some of the faces have a hard time...and so did Regal. So I mean booking has changed.

Both were selective. His heel mannors only applied to those in high storylines related to them. You didn't see any of them randomly screwing a face.

The main thing relies on the fact that you seem to be implying that the reason ECW stopped being extreme was because of their GM. Bottom line is, ECW has changed, and it doesn't matter if they have Dreamer in there, they won't change that. Besides, WWE hasn't exactly cared about Dreamer as a competitor, why should they care to change their booking style because he's the GM?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Both were selective. His heel mannors only applied to those in high storylines related to them. You didn't see any of them randomly screwing a face.

The main thing relies on the fact that you seem to be implying that the reason ECW stopped being extreme was because of their GM. Bottom line is, ECW has changed, and it doesn't matter if they have Dreamer in there, they won't change that. Besides, WWE hasn't exactly cared about Dreamer as a competitor, why should they care to change their booking style because he's the GM?

I'm not implying that the reason is cause of the GM. I'm just saying chances are we might could see more atleast in High Profile feuds or ones over the ECW Title atleast. It could be like Dreamer(in storyline) feels the ECW Title should only be contested under Extreme Rules so makes it where all ECW Title makes are Extreme Rules.