• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

[Ticket Wars Quickie] The Forbidden Door

Rosie

Dark Side
I think both rosters have some things that are stacked and there are people I feel shit about having problems finding something. WWE still has some top tier singles guys, but also a bunch of m.id-card fluff, AEW's men's is very consistent, while WWE has more "top women talent" but also I feel as though there are so many AEW Women's talents that are simply "Solid"

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I think both rosters have some things that are stacked and there are people I feel shit about having problems finding something. WWE still has some top tier singles guys, but also a bunch of m.id-card fluff, AEW's men's is very consistent, while WWE has more "top women talent" but also I feel as though there are so many AEW Women's talents that are simply "Solid"
This is p much how i feel ya

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
@Loochhausen are we to include gimmick match types n championship bouts ? Or just as basic as possible. I kept it real simple but wanna b clear on rules
Everthing goes. The only rules are that it has to be WWE vs. AEW and the amount of participants from each company must be equal.

Of course... at the end of the day it will be in the eye of the beholders (people who sent in scoring cards), if they like it or not. :shrug:

LIke even with my current card, there are a few people I feel bad leaving out! GAH!
Yea... one would think this would be quite easy, but then... :garrett

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Is 8 the max? I'd like Smark to take part too if he wants.

Thought i'd join seeing as I don't need to do anything creatively or intensive besides putting a card together and scoring others after. :D