• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ticket Wars II ~ Juice vs Blaze

Who Wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Really well deserved ! I’m happy to get to move on one more round, make some changes and everything. But at the same time juice surely had a great card. So I’m glad for it

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I like to have my cards tell a story, with each round having a better one
I agreed. I'm looking forward to seeing it play out.

With this tie up to you, but I do think to make it more fair to the third competitor, let him face their first cards.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I mean, I would like to change mine. Since technically we both advanced in the way I look at it haha.
I see it as neither of you actually won the match, and Mitch now has to face two challengers.

He should get the slight advantage of seeing what your two cards are. :ortonout

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
I see it as neither of you actually won the match, and Mitch now has to face two challengers.

He should get the slight advantage of seeing what your two cards are. :ortonout
Ok, I can see that. So uhh ... I guess y'all can change if ya beat Mitch. I gotta killer Headache rn so I can't exactly make the posts rn,