Three Years After Home Invasion, Scars Remain for Brandon Vera and Lloyd Irvin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

knightmare

Reaction score
what computer game would you like see made into a movie?

Last night i was watching doom with my nephew and after the movie we were discusing what computer game should be next to make it to the big screen after throwing a few names around i was wondering what my e-fed brother's think should be the next one.

If it was my choice it would be metal gear solid 2 because it has a great storyline which just begs to be made into a movie.

C4

Mafia, The Game.
It was real good and it can be turned into a hit movie.

PeepShow

Definatly GTA. Saif, You took the words right outta my mouth

the dark knight

damn they are a lot :

Mortal kombat is already done but it was shit. a new good version should be on soon.

god of war, well, we've seen a rip off which is 300 but 300 sucked balls! god of war's story kicks it's ass anytime.

we've seen 2 shitty resident evils. need a good one

GTA : MS said it best.

ace combat.

hitman, i think there is a movie already

splinter cell

those are what i remember now. ill post more later

Soulpower

Diablo.... It would most likely be an action-filled movie. But I think it would do well in theatres.

MasterEvc

Reaction score
damn they are a lot :

Mortal kombat is already done but it was shit. a new good version should be on soon.

The time the MK movies came out they were pretty good, now if you go back and watch them you see some cheesy effects and all. If they were to make it now sure it could be better, but with what they had back then, the movies were pretty good.

A Zelda movie would be sweet, based on either Ocarina of Time or A Link To The Past. It would have to be a CGI movie.