• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Three Gone From TNA

Catfish Billy

We shouldn't even talk about Moore feuding with Aeries. A Double is ten different kinds of awesome and Moore, with all his gay ass tattoos and mascara doesn't even stand out. He's just another X Division wrestler that flaunts his more 'feminine' side. If I see him anywhere near that belt I will be disappointed because at the moment Impact are proving me, I don't want to be right.

Starlight

Well there goes Ink Inc. I wonder what Shannon will do now that his partner is gone..,perhaps compete in the X-Division? I wouldnt doubt it.. though its a shame we didnt get to see Miss Eerie compete and showcase her skills :)

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
On the contrary, I think he needs to play it up more. Become a real mascara boy and have a flower shop like Adrian Adonis did. I'd totally get behind that gimmick.

I'd rather he didn't. I used to like Shannon Moore and I'd like to again.