Three Gone From TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
As much as I'd like to give Neal shit for this, you have to remember he was on food stamps for a period whilst in TNA, so they weren't exactly paying him a lot to begin with. If they weren't offering him much more to travel up and down the country to train, then I completely understand his decision.

Neal struck me as someone who likes to live large. I seriously doubt no matter how little the paid him, it was anywhere near how little the average middle to low class person makes. He should have moved to developmental to work on his skills because quite frankly they blew and learned how to tighten his budget.

I also have to agree with ViperRKO. I don't see y'alls fascination with Toxxin. I'll take my Madison and Kim action over that any day.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Neal struck me as someone who likes to live large. I seriously doubt no matter how little the paid him, it was anywhere near how little the average middle to low class person makes. He should have moved to developmental to work on his skills because quite frankly they blew and learned how to tighten his budget.

I also have to agree with ViperRKO. I don't see y'alls fascination with Toxxin. I'll take my Madison and Kim action over that any day.

Exactly. I don't like women like toxxin who are so insecure that they have to fuckin dress like a gangsta wear a Mohawk and all that shit just to get attention. And she's not even that hot. I like velvet sky's tits and ass

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Your words make my head hurt. It takes someone secure to dress different then the norm u knob.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Postman Dave

Reaction score

I dunno, does the US system works differently to here? You have to have low income to get help with food, rent and everything, surely if they knew Jesse had regular work they wouldn't give him food stamps?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Your words make my head hurt. It takes someone secure to dress different then the norm u knob.

No your wrong. These women know that they're not pretty so they wear tattoos and dress like a criminal to get attention

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I am 36 and met thousands of women...and trust me the ones that dress unique and have tats and some style to them are WAAAAAAYYYYY more coinfident then the cookie cutter girls that dress like they came from the Hills or 90210....its a fact...I know I have lived with them...ur 14 so try not to pretend u know anything about how people are...u just haven't lived enough

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I dunno, does the US system works differently to here? You have to have low income to get help with food, rent and everything, surely if they knew Jesse had regular work they wouldn't give him food stamps?
I'm not entirely sure he wasn't lying. Although you can work the system if you show you're not paid regularly, it's possible he got some assistance. Only thing I know is working for a major wrestling company, I know he was making more than me. Plus if he went to developmental, I'm sure he could have gotten a job on the side. You do what you need to make it in this business. Many guys like Steve Austin eat nothing but rice (no pun intended) while paying their dues.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
No your wrong. These women know that they're not pretty so they wear tattoos and dress like a criminal to get attention

Try getting back to us when you have sex for the first time.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
We will both be long dead by then sir

Reactions: 1 person

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don't know what kind of weird argument you guys are having over how Toxxin chooses to dress and I'm not going to interject my thoughts on that. But what I will say is I could take or leave her looks wise.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Try getting back to us when you have sex for the first time.

Who says I havnt had sex already.

But anyway she's not even hot. Looking past all her tattoos and make up. She's not hot. She looks like a rabbit

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I don't know what kind of weird argument you guys are having over how Toxxin chooses to dress and I'm not going to interject my thoughts on that. But what I will say is I could take or leave her looks wise.

That's not the issue anymore..the issue is saying someone who has tattoos and dresses punk has not self esteem...its a stupid statement...

And Viper with your uncle as he whispered in your ear with whiskey breath doesn't count