• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
WrestlingInc:
As if Jeff Jarrett popping up at tonight's TNA Impact didn't cause enough of a stir, former WCW and IWGP Champion Big Van Vader has also appeared at the event. You can see a photo of Vader in the Impact Zone below. Matt Morgan also returned at the event.

I haven't watched it but the people on the Global Force Wrestling page were saying Jarrett is going to be in a King of the Mountain match at Slamiversary?

I haven't watched the last few weeks of Impact but that's definitely a way to get me to watch the pay per view.

Reactions: Red Rain

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Too bad there apparently isn't a single title on the line at Slammiversary. But hey, looks like Jarrett could be the HOFer this year as well.

I liked Morgan back in 2012/13, good talent. Hernandez was okay.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I haven't watched it but the people on the Global Force Wrestling page were saying Jarrett is going to be in a King of the Mountain match at Slamiversary?

I haven't watched the last few weeks of Impact but that's definitely a way to get me to watch the pay per view.

People are saying JJ will be in a KOTM match, indeed.

I haven't watched TNA in over a month or so, but that is likely to change, I think I'll be checking out Slammiversary.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Former WWE Diva Competes At TNA Impact Tapings

After an episode of Impact that saw several former talents and legends return to TNA, the tapings that followed the live Impact saw yet another new face appear. Former WWEDiva Serena Deeb debuted with TNA for a match likely to air in the coming weeks.

Serena tagged with James Storm to take on Mickie James and Magnus in a mixed tag match. Serena has been out of the national spotlight for five years, since her 2010 release from WWE. Prior to being cut, Serena had been an integral part of CM Punk's "Straight Edge Society" stable.

It's unknown as to whether Serena has signed with the company full-time, or if she'll be there on a one-off basis. This wasn't Serena's first TNA appearance, as she lost toAwesome Kong at TNA Slammiversary 2008 in a three minute squash match.

Deeb also competed against Mickie James in March 2013 during one of TNA's One Night Only pay-per-views. Also, in 2011, Serena lost a dark match to Winter. She also worked a handful of matches for Ring of Honor between 2007 and 2011.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
GFW released behind the scenes video of Jeff Jarrett's return to TNA.

LOL, Aries no-selling Jarrett was gold.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Reminds me of how I wanted GFW to take over Impact... sigh.

But sounds good, live Impacts always seem to have something quite good. Aren't they going to be taping quite a few shows now for after Slammiversary? Serena and Storm vs Mickie and Magnus suggests their storyline possibly goes on through the summer, which could be good, especially with Mickie back wrestling - hopefully Bram joins the Revolution and adds a bit more to the feud.

Oh, and I guess if Aries is anywhere during the tapings then it means he's staying.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Josh Matthews quote on when Jeff Jarrett appeared.
"This is breaking news, folks. WOW! Uhh, I think Impact Wrestling just broke the internet."

:booker2::booker2::booker2::booker2:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Reminds me of how I wanted GFW to take over Impact... sigh.

But sounds good, live Impacts always seem to have something quite good. Aren't they going to be taping quite a few shows now for after Slammiversary? Serena and Storm vs Mickie and Magnus suggests their storyline possibly goes on through the summer, which could be good, especially with Mickie back wrestling - hopefully Bram joins the Revolution and adds a bit more to the feud.

Oh, and I guess if Aries is anywhere during the tapings then it means he's staying.

I don't know how reliable this is, but I belong to a GFW fan page and they posted this. Apparently there's speculation of Jarrett possibly looking to purchase majority interest in TNA. I don't know anything about this source and I'm not claiming to believe it, just passing it along.

http://rajah.com/node/47698

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I don't know how reliable this is, but I belong to a GFW fan page and they posted this. Apparently there's speculation of Jarrett possibly looking to purchase majority interest in TNA. I don't know anything about this source and I'm not claiming to believe it, just passing it along.

http://rajah.com/node/47698
That would be pretty freakin' awesome. I guess, judging by spoilers, any sort of invasion won't happen until the end of summer but hopefully Jarrett takes over Impact and uses his GFW partnerships to propell it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Why is this company such a train wreck? Fucking Vader in 2015

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Why is this company such a train wreck? Fucking Vader in 2015
It was a good enough one time only appearance, pretty fun match. Although Bram not winning cleanly is fuckery.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Why is Vader wrestling in 2015? I don't like it when WWE carts out old timers from the hulkamania era, but at least they have the decency to not have them work matches.