thoughts on the upcoming draft?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Orton moving to Smackdown and I'll be happy tbh.

However The Undertaker being moved to RAW would be so epic imo. Other then hus run with the Undisputed Title back in 2002 and a few sporadic appearances here and there I believe he has been on Smackdown since the brand split. He has faced the whos who of the WWE already. I think a move to the Red brand could liven up things quite a bit though.

I think that MVP should be moved back to Smackdown tbh. Christian and Edge should switch brands. i'd love to see a Christian/Drew feud. Or Even MVP/Drew.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I don't want Christian and Edge both to switch brands. I want only one to switch that way they'll be on the same brand for a reunion or for a feud. One of the few things left to look forward to in WWE besides Orton vs. Jericho, Cena vs. Undertaker, Punk vs. Cena, and maybe Punk vs. Orton.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Honestly I want Edge/Christian to be put off as long as possible, if it even happens. I think that a reunion would hinder Christian potential main event push moreso then helping it. I could honestly see him just being a comedic relief lackey of sorts. A feud could be interesting depending on how it's booked. Christian should honestly be the face if they do feud. He is a much better face then Edge and imo Edge is a better heel.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
HELL TO THE NIZO

Captain Charisma Christain (heel) >>>>> Ultimate Opportunist (heel)

seX-Power

Reaction score
to Raw

Batista
Michelle McCool
Layla
Vickie Guerrero
The Hart Dynasty
Drew McIntyre
Matt Striker
Goldust

to Smackdown

Jack Swagger
Kofi Kingston
Maryse
Kelly Kelly
Jerry Lawler
Cody Rhodes
Evan Bourne
William Regal

Keep Christian on Raw, then have him win MITB, then have a surprise cash-in on Edge, who is champion at the time.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
only thing i would change is getting Cole off NXT he is just the worst attempt of a heel announcer i have ever heard

seX-Power

Reaction score
Cole on NXT is the best thing Cole has ever done.

maty619

Reaction score
?Cole is particularly awful on NXT, it is not believable that he is a face anouncer on Raw but a heel anouncer on NXT, Josh Matthews carries that anounce team, btw, I really want to see Josh anouncing on Smackdown, make a three man team, Matthews, Stryker and Grisham, that would be epic. I haven't posted a list of who should go where yet so here it goes:
To Raw

Hart Dynasty
Edge
Truth
Finlay
Khali
Shad
Zeke
Goldust
Batista

To Smackdown

Cena
Miz
Christian (Christian vs Jericho has been hinted too much on NXT for it not to happen)
Randy
Sheamus
Ryder
Cody
Regal

I purposely left out the Divas because I don't give a shit.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Cole on NXT is the best thing Cole has ever done.

I am not a fan of Cole, but atleast his NXT character gives him depth as an announcer. It was total bullshit though when Jericho said 18 Million people watched the Olympic Hockey Final and Cole countered him by saying 50 Million people ordered WrestleMania which is total bullshit. I will never forget that because it pissed me off.

Plus he is supposed to be a heel announcer, wtf is he doing trying to piss off Jericho?

...god...

Reaction score
?Cole is particularly awful on NXT, it is not believable that he is a face anouncer on Raw but a heel anouncer on NXT
How is it not believable? The entire point is that Michael Cole is the biggest WWE mark that there is. He exploits this to be a dick to someone like Danielson who sees himself as better than the WWE. I agree that it's probably the only good thing he's done that didn't involve him getting his ass kicked and being a little bitch (which will always shine as the best).