WrestleMania Thoughts on the "Road to Wrestlemania"?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Since the Royal Rumble has happened, it has officially started the "Road to Wrestlemania".
What are your thoughts as of now based on what happened last night at the Royal Rumble?
Do you have high hopes that WM will be a solid 10 out of 10? Any predictions?
Share your thoughts!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I think Wrestlemania can be really good. Despite my dislike of Roman Reigns, I have been wanting to see a rematch of their Wrestlemania match. I've said many times, that match was excellent and would have still been excellent if Rollins did not cash in. So even though the match hasn't been made yet, we know it will happen. And I truly look forward to it.

They did so good with the Rumble, lets hope this Road to Wrestlemania is better than it has been lately.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
This Mania, despite some injuries, has the looks of a solid card.

AJ vs Nakamura in a WK 10 rematch pleases my smark ears, Roman vs Brock, while it is hurt by predictability, may be a good match. Those two world title matches alone are better sounding than last year's title matches.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This Mania, despite some injuries, has the looks of a solid card.

AJ vs Nakamura in a WK 10 rematch pleases my smark ears, Roman vs Brock, while it is hurt by predictability, may be a good match. Those two world title matches alone are better sounding than last year's title matches.

They really messed up last year. They had a wonderful setup to have Luke Harper vs Bray Wyatt, which was far more interesting than Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt. Plus they should have not had Goldberg win and gone with Jericho vs KO at Mania. They just fucked it up royally in my opinion.

AJ vs Nakamura is just good in any way. And Roman vs Brock or Braun vs Brock (yeah we know it will be Roman, but they're playing like Braun may be a possibility) would both be enjoyable. And at the very least, if Roman and Brock isn't good, at least they'll get this long played idea over with and move on to something else.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
It won't be a 10/10

Stick with Roman/Lesnar, get that shit over with.

Do Rousey vs. Stephanie and Asuka vs. Charlotte for the women matches.

Braun Strowman vs. Triple H, or they can do Strowman/Rousey vs. Triple H/Stephanie

Undertaker vs. John Cena

AJ vs. Nakamura i guess, seems like the least interesting match on the show, should be a good opener though.

The card will be decent.