Thoughts on Judas Mesias?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
When Judas Mesias gets back?
Where do you think TNA will put him?
Back in the Abyss feud or possibly in title shot?
I wouldn't mind seeing Mesias vs. Angle for the title.

Your thoughts?

Reaction score
He'll probably go back to the Abyss fued, I actualy hope he does because Abyss vs Mesias in a no DQ match would be awsome

Enigma22

Reaction score
i think he will probably get a title eventually but hes gonna return to feud with abyss and probably someone like rhyno or chris harris eventually. also if sting doesnt retire soon or even if he does i wouldnt be suprised to see a decent feud between the 2 of them

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
It'd be pretty out of character to put him in a feud with anyone besides Abyss, since Abyss is the whole 'reason' he was put in TNA to begin with.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Sure, but I mean he was sent to TNA for the sole purpose of destroying Abyss. It'd be weird if he just ignored Abyss in favor of going for some random feudless superstar.

Reaction score
So your saying that Judas Mesias is only good for feuding with Abyss?

When Judas gets back, I'm sure he's going to finish his thing with Abyss, then move up in the ranks and join the other superstars in the main event spotlight. Kurt Angle vs. Judas Mesias would be a good show! Even Sting vs. Judas Mesias.

Saying that Judas is only good for a feud with Abyss is utterly dumb...
And that's not the only reason why Judas was brought to TNA. The guy is a great athlete and knows how to put on a show!

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Well of course he can move on AFTER the Abyss thing is finished, Mr. Defensive. But if he returned from his injury and decided to start a feud with... I dunno, VKM, for some reason, it'd just be out of character. When he gets back the very first thing he needs to do is go straight for Abyss.

Wordlife

he should fight abyss, that feud would be great.... judas mesias is a solid wrestler, and a title shot would be pretty sweet, Abyss is the shit, but Judas imo is better

phantomgerald

He'll have a few uppercard feuds after he's done with Abyss, but I don't think he'll get the title so soon. If he does, I bet half of the locker room will be pissed.

Reaction score
^^I'm not hoping he gets it right away.

I'm hoping his feud with Abyss will end in a gimmick match like a broken glass match or something I dunno. And if Mesias gets the title I believe it'll bring a few new fans to TNA. If you think about it. There hasn't been anybody with the kind of gimmick that Mesias has as TNA Champ. Am I correct?