• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Thoughts on Hardys reign so far

noumenon

^lol...all gothed out in his hick accent.

"I HATE'CHOO ALL! Y'ALL CAN KISS MAH ASS!"

opening his mouth never really works well...redneck scary kids...

paulie

The reign is getting bashed and honestly what do you want Jeff to do, so far his storyline since winning the title has sucked. Creative knew going in to this the only way this reign would work is if they gave Hardy a good storyline, because the guy can't carry a bad storyline threw the mic. The guy is alot like Punk at this point, not a great talker, and cant succeed without some guidancel... so please don't judge him as a champion until he gets his storyline, the guy can sell and is a good in ring guy in all honesty

i have to agree totally

WWFAndrew

I agree with CMStar in it's a little too early to comment. Then again, I imagine he won't really have a long run, and was never intended to. So put it this way, it will be good for what it's worth.