Thought The Network Dumped RAW/Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Yesterday I booted up the Xboxone to watch Smackdown and NXT but they were not there. I booted up the PS4 and thasnkfully they were on that so I did not mss out. Enjoy my NXT and quite liked SD, barely watch RAW now.

Generally I prefer the app on the Xbox but yeah that night it was not working. I was thinking they took it off and I was gonna cancel my subscription.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Didn't realize the network put up RAW and Smackdown right away, thought it was just older episodes.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Didn't realize the network put up RAW and Smackdown right away, thought it was just older episodes.
I think they can put them up 1 week after if it works like other programming contracts do.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Its a month behind, the Xbox had nothign thouugh and I had to usethe PS to load up last months stuff and I can't watch the AE on the Xbox atm. Up to mid 2000 now started in 1998 a couple of years ago.