Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Thor and Thunder I thought was a damn good film but if I'm being honest Ragnarok is still the best of the four for me. I think Bale as Gorr is amazing and going into the Film I knew Gorr inside and out so when I saw the design of him I thought why have him look Human but he looks very Ghoulish at times very fitting of the shots from the Comics over the Years. Portman as Lady Thor fine I thought her relationship with Thor the strongest and probably her best work but I thought you could of taken her out of this Film and it doesn't get hurt at all. I thought Action was great as always with you get Thor, but I would say the Comedy boy that was a very hit or miss for me. In Ragnarok their was a balance but in this one I'm like come on guys people's lives on the line here let's get serious here. Still I was very happy with this and the End Credits Scene made me need a new pair of Shorts because that is what I wanna see involving Thor. Time to nerd out with these Spoilers in the Tags.

When it comes to Jane and the Cancer I had a feeling they would use it and overall it made me wanting to see her stay alive. The strongest Scenes she had was the Scene with Thor telling him she has Cancer, the Scene in the Hospital, and her saying goodbye to Thor. In Power Rangers In Space Adam had used a battle damaged Mighty Morphin Morpher and after Alpha had told him he could die if he uses it again he decides to morph one last time back then to protect someone. When I saw Jane do that very thing it got me but I could care less about her going to Valhalla but it's more of a honor her hero work for it felt like a few Months.

Gorr like I said freaking great and people might not liking his purpose for what he dead killing Gods Off Scene(lol) hello every Villain is a Hero of their own Story. Look at all the Marvel Villains in the MCU all had a revenge, left on the gutter, or thinking his idea to kill some to save the many thing so why hate on Gorr wanting to kill Gods when he lost his Daughter Love. I'm not happy he's died that could of went onto another Film in the Comics he fought Thor multiple times and he spent time killing more Gods for Thousands of Years oh well. The Necrosword hello give me Knull already it felt like he was talking to Gorr in that moment to kill Rapu in the beginning of the Film.

Gorr's actions led to his Daughter Love coming back to life thus making Thor grow up and become a Dad. She is the Daughter of Gorr and Eternity high level of powers are in her and Gorr never had a Daughter rather a Son so safe to say this is new Territory for me. She can wield Stormbreaker and has super strength that will increase as she trains further with her other Dad. Expect Love and Ax to be Young Avengers down the road we could see a Teenage Love by the next Thor because who knows how she ages being resurrected now.

I love how Zeus was used in this Film I'm tired of Gods like Zeus being made into great person rather piece of shit who is a shitty Dad. Dude has over 92 kids and has anyone heard the Trials of Hercules where was he when his Son had to complete those Trials. People forget Zeus took control from his Father who had ingested his Siblings inside him and later became drunk with power as well. Let me tell you I marked out with Hercules showing up because that is big time but clearly Hercules is a bobohead right now so once he finds out Zeus turned his back on Thor and people he's not going to be on his side. I wonder what Zeus does then because Zeus and Thor teaming up good luck with that but maybe Zeus asks help from The Olympians.

Last edited:

Moon Bird

Reaction score
Website
abandonedmemories.tumblr.com
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
They should call the next movie Fantastic Thor.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Homies relationship with his hammer and axe was more believable than with Jane.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Yeah that was very mediocre. Waititi can fuck off, he tried to make another one of his comedies instead of a Thor movie. The whole movie felt awkward and weirdly edited just like JW Dominion.

I'd rather rewatch the first Thor from 2011 than this.

• Haha
Reactions: Sabretooth

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
What's a Thor movie?

Some blonde guy who speaks in "thou's and thus's"?

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Definitely not a movie that's like 80% comedy, 10% romantic drama and has a little action and tension the rest of the time.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
The first movie was trying to cram comedy throughout it, what do you think Kat Dennings had so much screen time?

Best thing this movie did was try to sneak in Loki....because fuck his popularity, he's supposed to been dead since the 2nd movie.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Never said the first movie was 100% serious. Every single MCU movie has jokes. But not as much as L&T. Even GotG felt more mature.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Even GotG felt more mature.
marvel-is-it-though.gif

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I'll give Love and Thunder one thing though : it was better than Morbius and Venom 2.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
That's Sony....bout time Disney/Marvel get some flack for oversaturating the market.

Hopefully this means it's the end of the 80s when people were getting sick of action movies and slasher flicks and lead into the rise of indie film.

Like how the end of matinee musicals and western films of the 50s and early 60s lead to the 70s grit and grime art films and blaxploitation.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah I honestly liked Thor 1 more than this movie which is really sad

• Love
Reactions: Y2Jayne

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I legit can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not
Of course I'm bloody sarcastic. I know the difference between MCU, lolSonyverse/Venomverse, 20th Century Fox's X-Men/Deadpool etc...

And I'm comparing Thor to Morbius because they are Marvel movies, from different companies but still Marvel movies.

Last edited: