This week's match writers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Bully D - DCM vs. Hellspawns (Carnage) Racial Revolution vs. Fly or Die (Carnage) White and Donovan vs. Syn and Kai (Adrenaline)

Boondocks - CHris Kline vs. The Reaper (Carnage) and Eric Snow vs. Chaos (Adrenaline)

ManonTheMoon - All of the vixens matches for carnage and adrenaline

KIF- Raffi Vangelion vs. Roger Ruiz (Carnage)
---------------------------------------------

When finish post the matches for carnage in the carnage thread and matches for adrenaline in the adrenaline thread.

Does this look ok to everyone?

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Yeah, I can attack that.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Actually my whole life is a little sporadic right now, so I won't be able to write much. I might be moving to Arizona in less than month to help my Brother with rent as he goes Music School to explain properly. I hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience. In fact I'll be on a lot less than I usually I am.

The Boondocks

Reaction score
I guess if we're posting our writing issues here, I can let you guys know that I'll have to fade out of creative after this week. I'm absolutely swamped with school. I neglected to remember that I have college chem. and college stats this year all year, so my time will be worse than limited. I will try to keep up with RPs, but even that looks like a stretch right now. Apologies to D, Tom, and KIF, should anyone be offset by it.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, with work and all, I'll be cutting it close with how soon I get everything up