This Weeks Lowbrow Wrestling Radio Is Now Up

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Hardcore Impact May 17th ( + Color + Real Ending)

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games

We got everything you want honey, we know the names

We are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the money honey we got your disease

CHORUS:
In the jungle, Welcome to the jungle
watch it bring you to your knees, knees
I wanna watch you bleed

James Kash turning on Monday Night Mayhem and helping Hardcore Impact pick up the win at Collision Course and than James Kash, Montana, and Slash turning on Hardcore Impact and the forming of The Mobb

Welcome to the jungle we take it day by day
If you want it you're gonna bleed but it's the price to pay
And you're a very sexy girl that's very hard to please
You can taste the bright lights but you won't get there for free
In the jungle welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my serpentine
OOh, I wanna hear you scream

Welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day
Ya learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play
If you hunger for what you see you'll take it eventually
You can have everything you want but you better not take it from me

CHORUS

And when you're high you never ever wanna come down
so sown, so down, so down....YEAH

Knicky turning on Kassidy in the Extreme Elimination Chamber match at Holiday Havok.

You know where you are?
you're in the jungle baby...you're gonna DIEEE
fell my, my, my serpentine
watch it bring you to you
its gonna bring you down....HA!!

Than a video plays of everything that happened at Over The Edge from Chris Kendo winning The Rumble to Montana destroying Devastating Dominick in the three stages of hell match up to the arrest of MJ, Knicky, and Kassidy

Hardcore Impact starts off with Kerry Lane in the ring with a microphone

Kerry Lane: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to Hardcore Impact, I’d like to introduce to you, your new IWF Champion, Chris Kendo!

Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva hits the arena. Dark Purple and White pyros blast off lightly, Kendo stands at the top of the ramp with his IWF Championship,and his hoodie on with the hood over his head, looking down. He then walks down the ramp, claps the fans hands, slides into the ring, pulls off his hoodie and throws it into the crowd.

Kerry Lane: Congratulations Chris, you did it once again defeating two of the greatest wrestlers in the IWF today.

Chris Kendo: Thank you Kerry. I want to thank all the fans who supported me through all my matches, certainly Bio Warfare will go down as one of the greatest moments in the life of Chris Kendo.

Kerry Lane: Whats next for Chris Kendo.

Chris Kendo: Whos next? Well your going to have to ask Bruce Page about that one. Im a fighting champion, ill face anyone, Im not hard to find. Since day 1, I’ve faced and defeated everyone that stood in my path, now that im the IWF Champ, nothing changes.

Kerry: You have a match will Axis for IWF Championship here tonight, are you ready to go, just 4 days after Bio warfare?

Chris Kendo: Im not 100%, but im healthy enough to compete. I know axis has a ton of potential, but he lacks the experience. Im going to try and use that to my advantage.

Kerry Lane: With Born to Bleed II less than 2 months away, who would you say is the number 1 contender right now?

Grimey hits When the lyrics begin, Vic Noreaga shoots out from behind the curtain and walks down to the ring looking at both sides of the arena, slides into the ring goes to all four corners and raises both arms into the air.

Kerry Lane: What the hell are you doing here Vic?

Vic Noreaga: Ay Ay Ay, I came out here to congratulate the champ, Chris Kendo.

Kerry Lane: Alright I think you’ve done that, you can go now.

Vic Noreaga: Wait just a damn minute here. I came out to thank Chris for systematically beating Mike Miller within a inch of his life on Sunday, because tonight I finish the job. In a Death match. Once I get rid of Miller, Nothing stands between me and IWF Championship you got on your shoulder Kendo.

Chris Kendo: Who do you think you are. You gotta earn your spot here buddy.

Chris Kendo cockly exits the ring, not giving Noreaga the time of day, Vic is insulted as he is left alone in the ring.

Vic Noreaga: Oh what? Where are you going? Well now that I’ve got everyones attention, let me know you all something very important. You see that man Chris Kendo. He’s a fraud. He’s a paper champ. He pulled more Backstage Politics than Hogan in the 80s. He only Talon Storm because that’s the only guy he can beat, and that’s a fact! 2 weeks ago, you got crushed by Cahan Malone, and very soon, you will be defeated by ME Vic Noreaga.

Vic Noreaga throws down the microphone as the Camera cuts to backstage.

BACKSTAGE

Chris Kendo is seen walking backstage shaking hands with the belt on his shoulder until he runs into mike Miller. The two have a bitter stare down as Chris Kendo offers his hand for a handshake, Miller just looks at him.

Mike Miller: Chris Kendo, the IWF Champ. Well Chris I must admit, you are quite the wrestler, but lets not go over board champ. You never beat me. Final Impact, you pinned Talon Storm, Bio Warfare, You pinned Talon Storm. As far as I’m concerned, Im waiting for my singles rematch.

Chris Kendo: Mike, I respect you. But you’ve had your chance.

Chris shakes his head, confused over what Mike Miller said.

*** Commercial ***

The camera comes back from commercial with the camera panning out on to the very energetic audience. All of a sudden "Turn the Tables" by Saliva plays on the PA system and the fans boo knowing who is coming out. The curtains open and Jackson walks out taunting the crowd with an arrogant look on his face.

Kerry Lane: This man reeks of arrogance, I don't blame the people for hating him.

Josh Hart: Are you kidding me? That's not arrogance that confidence. That what gives him the edge against his opponents.

Jessica Lock: On the way to the ring standing at 6ft 4in and weighing in at 275 lb. Hailing from Melbourne, Australia . . ."The Evil One" Christopher Jackson!

"The Evil One" enters the ring via the steps and climbs onto the second turnbuckle, and gives the crowd the "Shocker" sign. He then goes to the middle of the ring as he waits for his opponent. The fans are can be heard murmuring amongst themselves knowing that the newly crowned Xtreme Champion is on his way out. The lights then grow dim as "Pulse of The Maggots" by Slipknot hits the arena and the fans let out mixed reactions. Revolving police lights can be seen flashed on the stage, Smoke fills the stage up to ringside and flames start to fire on stage signaling the arrival of The Maggot and his manager Mr. Sinister. The Maggot looks around in a possessed manner and starts to walk to the ring. He jumps on the apron and stops to look at the crowd again, He then enters the ring and goes to the ropes to play to the crowd showing his title to the audience. He then unzips the top of his jumpsuit leaving him topless with the bottom of his jumpsuit still on. Mr. Sinister stays on ringside as Maggot hands his belt to him.

Jessica Lock: In the ring. . Standing at 6'6 and weighing in at 270lbs. . From Des Moines, Iowa . . He is the Xtreme Champion . . "The Maggot" Michael Taylor!

Extreme Non-Title Match
"The Maggot" Michael Taylor

Vs.
"The Evil One" Christopher Jackson

Bell Rings: The bell rings and the 2 competitors circle around the ring looking for position. Jackson then taunts the fans by doing the shocker sign towards them with a grin on his face. He then turns around putting back his attention on Maggot. Upon turning around Maggot places up his hand and gives Jackson the middle finger. Jackson gets aggravated and runs goes to Maggot. The lock up in the middle of the ring and The Evil One whips Maggot to the ropes and hits him with the big boot. Maggot falls to the mat holding his covered face. Jackson proud of his work has a grin on his face and kicks Maggot on the head. He then pulls on Maggot's hair and makes him back on his feet, Jackson then puts Maggot on his shoulders and taunts the crowd some more carrying Maggot on his shoulders. He then runs to the turnbuckle going for a snake eyes but Maggot reverses and lands on his feet and pushes Jackson from behind onto the turnbuckle. Maggot then hits the back of The Evil One with a dropkick causing him to fall to the 2nd turnbuckle face first. Maggot then slides to ringside and looks under the ring for weapons, He takes something out and it reveals to be trash can filled with Singapore canes and a stop sign. Maggot literally tosses the trash can into the ring causing the trash can to fall in the ring scattering everything occupying it. Maggot still not contented grabs a table under the ring he tries to slide it in the ring but Jackson baseball slides Maggot causing him to fall to the barricades and drop the table. Mr. Sinister looks upset of what happened as Jackson drags Maggot to the steel steps and he smashes Maggot's face on it. The sickening thud echoes throughout the arena with the fans at aw. . Maggot kneels to one leg cause of the pain as Jackson grabs a chair from under the ring. He then places Maggot's head onto the steel steps and lifts the chair up.

Kerry Lane: Someone stop him! His gonna crush this guys face.

Josh Hart: Eh. Don't worry there’s nothing more to ruin.

As Jackson tries to smash Maggot's face , He gets elbowed to the abdomen as Maggot shows sign of life and fights his way out of the predicament. Maggot then kicks Jackson to the gut and takes the chair away from his opponent. Maggot goes for a big swing and *BAM!* the chair shot can be heard all the way to the back rows as Jackson falls to the concrete due to the chairshot he has received. Mr.Sinister can be seen letting out a sadistic laugh as the camera closes up on Jackson who is busted wide open. The blood covering his face paint can be seen dripping on the cold ,hard ,concrete floor he is laying on and Maggot goes for the pin.

1 . .

2 . .

Kickout!

Jackson somehow kicks out and Maggot looks around with disbelief. Maggot grabs his opponent by the head and whips his opponent to the barricades but Jackson reverses causing Maggot to hit the barricades back first. Maggot grimaces form the pain inflicted to him. Maggot takes steps forward holding his back and Jackson runs towards him hitting his opponent with a spear. The Evil one lays his opponent out cold and he takes the table which was brought out by Maggot. He sets it up near the post of the turnbuckles , Jackson puts Maggot under his legs going to go for a powerbomb but Maggot reverses and pulls the leg of Jackson causing Jackson to fall on the concrete back first. Maggot then catapults his opponent to the steel post face first, Jackson turns around and out of nowhere he gets hits with the Heretic Cutter. Maggot then picks up Jackson and places him on the table. Maggot goes in the ring and goes up on the turnbuckle. The fans can be heard cheering in anticipation as Maggot jumps and hits the Mosh Pit breaking both his opponent and the table in half. Maggot staggers and holds his back as he goes for the pin, The ref goes down to count . .

1. .

2 ..

3 . .

The ref calls for the bell and Pulse of The Maggots hits the arena.

Jessica Lock: Your winner . . The Xtreme Champion . The Maggot!

Kerry Lane: This kid continues his recent winning streak showing that he deserves being the Xtreme Champ.

Josh Hart:Oh please, This winning streak will end very soon. .

Mr. Sinister hands Maggot his belt as Mr. Sinister helps Maggot on his feet and his way back to the backstage the camera closes up on the broken table and the suffering Christopher Jackson as the camera fades to black for commercial.
Backstage:

Carl Long: Hello, Yes, Hey im here with Charlie Titan. A good showing at Bio Warfare, but you didn’t get the job done.

Charlie Titan: No Carl I didn’t.

Carl Long: Any future plans? Tag gold? Xtreme Champ? Chris Kendo?

Charlie Titan: Maybe you didn’t see that match, but I was in full control, until someone named “MJ†based my skull in with a chair. Im supposed to be on the same team as his man, and that son of a bitch takes me out? That is not going to fly in my book. MJ you just made the biggest mistake of your life. As far as whats next for Charlie Titan and Team Titan, its real simple, its all about a winning. You can never have too much gold. Im going to beat everyone in my path until I face the IWF Champ. Chuck Wallace, I respect you and partner. You guys did something no other team could do, and that’s beat ADC. Well now, the bulleyes is on YOUR back. A win tonight would put me and Havok right into consideration for gold.

Carl Long: I would have to agree. Good Luck tonight.

Charlie Titan: Thanks

Carl Long: We will be right back folks.

***Commercial***

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and three inches weighing in at two hundred and forty-five pounds from Hollis, Queens, New York, Charlie Titan!

"1776" by Iced Earth. As they exit the curtain, they split up and go to opposite sides of the stage. Chuck throwing up the metal sign to the fans on one side and John holding his arms up on the other side. They meet back in the middle and double high five and belly bop. They both walk briskly down the ramp tagging the fans on the side and go all the way around the ring doing so. When they meet behind the ring, they both enter and go to the back corners and hold their arms up (Chuck once again making the metal sign). They then do the same thing with the other corners. John exits the ring and Chuck stays in it.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at 6 feet weighing in at 275 pounds from Cincinnati, Ohio, Chuck Wallace!

Chuck Wallace vs Charlie Titan​

Bell Rings: Titan slaps his shoulders and hops/walks into the middle of the ring. Chuck throws some punches in the air. Chuck takes a big swing at Charlie with his right hand and Charlie ducks under it easily. Chuck spins around and throws another right hand but to no avail and Charlie again ducks under it again. Charlie backs up and hits a dropkick to the back of the leg to Chuck. Chuck bends down to grab his leg. Charlie runs and jumps in the air, halfway down Charlie grabs Chuck's head and slams it into the canvas. Charlie hits a bulldog which only Chuck's head hit the canvas. Chuck goes right into an upright position but falls down to his right. Charlie covers quickly but doesn't hook the leg.
Chuck powers out of the pin. Chuck begins to get back up and Charlie runs toward the ropes. Titan powers off the ropes and takes a small jump and smashes both of his feet into the face of Chuck Wallace. Wallace falls down and Titan scrambles around and gets in a cover with the leg hooked.
1…2..
Chuck kicks out again. Titan slams his fist into the mat in frustration. Chuck rolls over onto his back. Titan grabs both the Wallace's legs and locks them into a figure four with his arms, placing the Wallace's straight leg into Titan’s arm pit. The Titan steps over the Wallace rolling him on his stomach as if for a Boston crab and sits back.

Josh Hart: Who cares about this match??

Kerry Lane: I like this match, cleanly played out and Titan has a nice cloverleaf on Wallace

Josh Hart: Pfft. You are pathetic

Titan keeps the hold wrenched on and Wallace is crawling to the ropes. Wallace takes one big swing of his hand and grabs the ropes with his right hand. Titan gives the hold up immediately. Wallace gets on his fours and is using the ropes to get back up. Titan walks over to him and grabs him by the head. Titan backs Wallace into the ropes and Titan strikes Wallace in the chin with a rising blow with their forearm. Titan lets Wallace have a breath of fresh air for a minute and does the same thing again to the chin of Wallace. Wallace leans his full weight back on the ropes, Titan grabs the hand of Wallace, bends back and uses all his force to whip Wallace across the ring. Wallace bounces off with a second wind and more momentum, Titan is looking for a powerslam in the middle of the ring but after Wallace bounces off the ropes he extends his arm and hits Titan in the head with it, Titan is stunned but quickly gets back on his feet. Wallace locks both his hands together and strikes Titan with both his hands in the gut. Titan puts both of his hands on his gut. Wallace extends his foot in the air and hits a prone Titan in the head. Titan falls backwards on to the mat. Wallace falls down and covers with the leg hooked.
1…2..
Titan kicks out. Wallace grabs Titan by the head and lifts him back on his feet. Wallace sets up for ….and justice for all. Wallace grabs Titan and lifts him on his shoulders, Wallace throws him up in the air but Titan wriggles free out of the throw and lands on his feet. Titan spins Wallace around and lifts him up for a suplex but drops him back on the ground in a magnum driver position. Icon Unleashed connected with full force on Wallace, Titan catches his breath and covers.
1…2…3

Winner: Charlie Titan

Titan gets back to his feet and the ref raises his hand in the air. Titan immediately goes to the top turnbuckle and holds the devil horns in the air with one hand and holds his neck with the other. He slides out of the ring and then slaps about 11 fans hands.

Josh Hart: Bad showing by Wallace and poor for Titan

Kerry Lane: Again discrediting Josh, a good showing for Titan

Backstage

Bruce Page is in his office on his labtop when He hears a knock at the door.

Bruce Page: Whos There?

Man: Matt

Bruce Page: Matt Who

Man: Matt chu better open the door

Bruce Page opens the door to reveal Matt Summers

Bruce Page: Ah, Matt Summers why didn’t you say so.

Matt Summers: Let’s quit the small talk Brucey. We pulled off the Biggest swerve in the IWF of all time at Bio Warfare, but now that you’ve got the Australian Hero, The absolute Prodigy Matt Summers, What are you going to do with him?

Bruce Page: Well…..aaaa….How about a match?

Matt Summers: Like IWF Championship match???? Cause me and Chris Kendo could tear the house down.

Bruce Page: Well I was thinking Charlie Wayne.

Matt Summers: Charlie Wayne again? Come on, no one wants to see me beat him again, Guess again Bruce.

Bruce page: Well how about The Maggot, the Extreme Champ.

Matt Summers: (chokes) What? Are you crazy, I don’t want to get in the ring with that freak.

Bruce Page: I tell you want, Next week will be the Hardcore Impact debut of Matt Summers. From there WE will figure out a direction

Matt Summers: Can I have a match tonight?

Bruce Page: No, we are all booked up.

Bruce Pages eyes begin to bug out his head as Charlie Wayne heads into the office not paying attention to back of Matt Summers.

Charlie Wayne: Big Bruce Page, What it do homey.

Bruce Page: Hello Charlie, hows my #1 Superstar?

Matt Summers jaw drops.

Charlie Wayne: Little soar, ready to go to work. I just wanted to pitch a idea to you. You know how Chris Kendo won the IWF Championship at Bio Warfare, and Well I was within seconds of the Undisputed championship, we got do a “dream Match†of sorts. Chris Kendo vs Charlie Wayne ONE ON ONE. ICON vs ICON. Imagine the Buyrates Bruce?

Bruce Page: Wow, Cha Ching, ha ha ha

Matt Summers: Wait a damn minute YOU. You are no longer of the future Charlie Wayne. IM BACK. And if you think I’ve back to reek havoc on you, I GOT BIGGER FISH TO FRY. So Bruce, Whats it going to be? Kendo vs Wayne or Summers….pick one….pick summers (cough)

Bruce Page: Fellas, Im going to have to ask you guys to leave, I gotta think about this one, Hell, Maybe ill just let Chris Kendo pick who he wants to face. Now I really should get back to business, so if you excuse me.

Summers and Wayne argue over who should face Chris Kendo first.

***Commercial***

Bullet With A Name hits the arena and Mathew and Jason Vasil step out onto the stage and make their way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Weighing in at a combined weight of three hundred and ninety-five pounds from Pittsburgh, Philadelphia Mathew and Jason Vasil, the V-Boys

Kerry: Here comes the V-Boys, In case you missed it they showed up at Bio Warfare to challenge the champs.

Josh: That’s right, the Wallaces said anytime anywhere. Lets not forget the V Boys hold a victory over The Wallaces.

Kerry: Today they will be facing a new tag team.

Rise Up by Drowning Pool hits the arena to raucus boos, The Crypt rolls in the to the ring and as Danny jumps on the the second rope, fireworks go off from everywhere possible.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and eleven inches weighing in at two hundred and twenty-seven pounds from St. Louis, Missouri, "The Murder Doll" Danny Devill and his Partner Kyle Devill

Kerry: It will be interesting to see what these two men bring in the ring as a team, we know Danny Devill can go, we are not sure about Kyle.

Josh: I’ve heard the Crypt is quite a tag team.

Tag Team Match
The Crypt vs The V Boys

Bell Rings: Hard Knox tries to start off the match by attacking Danny before the bell, but Danny see’s him and dodge him as he goes into turnbuckle. Hard Knox is dazed coming out o f the corner and is thrown through the mat, with a spine buster. Danny Is now stomping away, as Jason Vasil is now coming into the ring, but Kyle Devill cuts him off. All four men are up going at it. The devil are punching away and gaining the advantage on the V Boys. The Crypt backs up and hits the ropes and bounces back to clothesline both of the V Boys to the outside. Instead of celebrating the crypt goes straight to the outside to continue the punishment. Danny sends Hard Knox into the steps, as Kyle is chopping Jason on the guardrail. The referee is counting as Kyle breaks the count. Danny scoops slams Hard Knox on the floor and stomps him a few times before rolling him in.

Kerry: Wow, The crypt is in full control here today.

Danny Devill locks on a camel Clutch as Kyle and Jason go to their respected corners. Hard Knox slowly gets up with Danny on his back and stands up, only to drop him as he falls back. Hard Knox gains his breathe for a second and hops onto of Danny and unloads with right hands. The referee administers a five count but Hard Knox doesn’t listening as he is slugging away. The referee now jumps on his back in order to get him off. Knox gets up and shoves the referee and stomps some more. Hard Knox tags in Jason Vasil. Jason grabs the leg of Danny and kicks it a few times. He goes for a figure four, but Danny grabs his hair and turns it into a pinning situation. 1………2… kick out. Jason is back up fast and continues the offense with a big back breaker. He goes for the cover by Danny kicks out before the referee counts. Jason waits for danny to get up, as he reaches one knee, Jason hits the ropes for a drop kick. Danny is down as Jason spring boards the ropes for a moonsault for the second rope. He’s got in 1…………..2………..3………….no foot under the rope.

Josh: That was a little too close.

Jason Vasil is now pounding the mat, as Danny holds his chest. Jason heads up for the top rope. What could he be going for here. Danny staggers up, as Jason reaches off the ropes with a drop kick that misses. Both men are down, and danny crawls to kyle and tags him in. Jason tries to tag in Hard Knox, but doesn’t make it. Kyle grabs him and sets him up for the Cryptic Effect. Kyle sends him through the mat and hooks the leg 1…………2……….Hard Knox breaks up the count, but danny is back in. Danny throws a few punches before tossing hard knox over the top rope. Kyle is now sitting on the top rope as Danny lifts up Jason Vasil and hands him off to Kyle. Kyle holds him up as both members of the Crypt send him through the mat with the Cryptic Bomb 1…………..2………….3
Winner: The Crypt

Jessica: Winner of the match, the Crypt.

Kerry: Impressive debut for the Crypt here tonight.

Josh: No real shocker as Kyle is just as good as Danny Devill.

Kerry: I wonder what the Wallace Bros think about these guys, oh wait Danny has grabbed the microphone. Someone cut it off, we gotta go to commercial.

Danny Devill: Did all of you see that here. We took care, of the so called number one contenders in our first match. I see no competition in this here tag division for us. So I just want to a send a message to you Wallace Bros.

Kyle goes to the outside and grabs a chair. Danny is standing over Jason Vasil as he hits him in the back with the chair. A referee tries to get him to leave but he smashes the chair over the head of the referee.

Danny: Chuck, Johnny Boy. You Boys better start training now because you can’t duck us forever.

***Commercial***

Riot by Three days grace hits the arena as the new IWF Undisputed Champion and all members come out to the ring. MJ and Kash appear pretty confident as Marshall and Storm look the opposite. Talon Storm is walking out on crutches and Marshall can barely walk. All four men enter the ring as the crowd boo’s.

MJ: Now give it up for the NEW Undisputed Champion. People stand up and applaud the man who did what none of you thought he could. Some might even say this man is not worthy, but in time he will become the Greatest Champion this sport has ever seen.

Kash: Why thank you MJ. First off I like to thank myself, and secondly I’d like to thank the fans for booing me every time I kicked RJC Cool's head into the mat. There emotion propelled me to greatness. They made me want to kick harder, tighten up my submission holds, and really hand it to seven other men. No man has ever done what I’ve done. I single handedly defeated seven of the greatest stars in the business in one night, and walked out the Undisputed Champion. In what many call the greatest match in the IWF History.

But the real question is, What happened to YOU GUYS?

James Kash is now looking at all three men lined up. Looking at them up and down.

James Kash: Huh? What in the hell happened to you Marcus? You got your ass handed to you by some 3rd rate jobber named Tyrus Helms. You let one man beat you, that’s pathetic. We all tried to help you out. I handed you the match after I set up all those tables and you blew it.

Kash shakes his head and turns his attention to Storm.

James Kash: And you! The new big bad Talon Storm. I’m sick of your shit!

James Kash kicks the crutch out of Talon Storms arm as he falls to the mat.

James Kash: As far as I’m concerned, until you stay healthy, Your NOTHING.
And last but not least. You MJ.

The two have a bitter stare down.

James Kash: Whats your plan MJ? You are supposedly the mastermind behind all this. You put three former members of the Mobb together, and you think its just going to work? I got news for you MJ, They were never “real†members of the Mobb. As far as Im concerned, you and the Riot can shove it.

MJ: NO Wait, Kash don’t do this. Don’t do this to me!

James Kash: I going to take my Undisputed Championship, and head back to Monday Night Mayhem, these jerk offs in Hartford aint good enough for me. If you can build up a winning team, maybe ill be back.

MJ: Don’t go Dammit! I got a plan.

James Kash: Whats your plan? HUH?

MJ: We are going to bring in some “new Bloodâ€

James Kash: Like Who?

MJ: Big names, but they will be good, I promise.

James Kash: Don’t even think of coming to Mayhem. This will be the last time you see me here on Impact.

James Kash deliver a kick below the belt of MJ as Kash gives the crowd the middle finger. Marcus goes over to check on MJ as he looks at Kash, wanting to attack him but too banged up. The Crowd is stunned after seeing the emotion of these two men.

Kerry lane: Wow, Apparently James Kash has used the Riot to gain more exposure.

Josh Hart: Shocking, I don’t want to speculate too much into this. I think Kash might just want Marshall and Storm to get healthy and get their heads back in the game. He said he would be back, if they had a winning team. Certainly Storm and Marshall are winners.

Kerry: We’ve said it before there is no honor amongst thieves. MJ said he was looking for some new blood, anyone you might think of, right off the top of your head?

Josh: I don’t know, Marcus Marshall and Talon Storm are legends in the IWF, Whomeaver they bring in must live up to their reputation.

***Commercial***

The camera's come back from commercial and the ans are awaiting for the next match. Suddenly Rising hits the arena and the fans boo knowing a man they hate is about to come out from those curtains. Tyrus Jake comes out from the curtains and he walks out slowly on the ramp while the fans boo at the mere site of him.

Jessica Lock:On the way to the ring standing at 6 feet 6 inches and weighing in at 310 lbs . . Hailing from Manchester, England . . . Tyrus Jake!

Kerry Lane This is a man who is pure evil, Now wonder fans hate him. . .

Josh Hart: Oh come on Kerry , Everyone know he won't hurt a fly . . Case he can hurt you instead . .

Tyrus enters the ring and quickly throws his arms in the air and fireworks bang and the lights turn blue. He goes to one side of the ring as Animals by Nickelback hits the PA system with the fans letting out mixed reactions as Jack Spade Jack comes out,centers himself and bends down quickly touches the surface of the stage, and comes up having one arm with a closed fist in the air.Six rockets come down hits the stage and a multiple streams of pyro in gold comes from the stage. He then enters the ring and taunts the crowd.

Jessica Lockhart: In the ring standing at 6 feet and 3 inches , Weighing in at 268 lbs . . He is from Toronto,Ontario Canada. . Jack Spade!

Josh Hart: This guy right here has to be my favorite for this match , I mean he is a human bulldoze for crying out loud. .

Kerry Lane: Well thats what you think , But i think you have never heard the saying The Bigger they are , The harder they fall . .

As Jack Spade's music dies down , The fans already get impatient waiting for their favorite in the match. Modest then hits the building and the fan erupts with cheers. The whole building can be heard cheering on when suddenly It goes dark, then black lights come on, and a spotlight shines on Ryan as he runs to the ring, painted in all sorts of bright neon body paint.

Jessica Lock: On his way to the ring with the height of 6' 4" and weighing in at 250 lbs . . From East Lyme . . Ruthless Ryan Byrne!!

Josh Hart: This guy will get crushed being in the ring with those 2 monsters . . I can assure you that . .

Kerry Lane: Josh you will eat your words once this match is through ,. . .

Jack Spade
vs
Ruthless Ryan Byrne
vs
Tyrus Jake

Bell Rings: The ref starts the match by asking for the bell and all 3 man are in 3 separate corners of the ring seeking for an early advantage when suddenly Jack Spade and Tyrus Jake look at each other and smile. The 2 monsters go towards Byrne with smiles on their faces cornering their opponent. Jack throws a punch and but Byrne blocks it and kicks Spade on the gut. He then pummels on Spade but Tyrus Jake hits Byrne with a throat thrust and Byrne drops on the turnbuckle. Jake and Spade both kick their opponent to the mat. Jake then grabs Byrne by the hair and whips him to the corner hitting a big boot to the smaller man. Spade smiles and picks up Byrne and hits him with a belly to back suplex dropping Byrne to the mat with great impact. Byrne holds his back and rolls to the outside from the pain as he lays on the cold concrete below. Jake points to the asking Spade to go out and get Byrne as Spade looks back Jake hits him with a clothesline to the back of the head and Tyrus goes on with his attack. Jake whips Spade to the corner and tries to follow up with another clothesline but Jake hits nothing but the turnbuckle as Spade moves out of the way in time. Spade then hits Jake with right hands and whips Jake to the ropes but Jake reverses causing Spade to be the one running to the ropes as he runs from the ropes he gets hits with a spinebuster by Jake causing the ring to shake profusely as the fans are at aw from the impact of the move executed. Jake goes for the pin. .

1 . .

2 . .

Kickout!

Byrne kicks Jake right on the back of the head causing pin attempt to be broken. Byrne grabs Jake by the head and tries to pound his had to the turnbuckle but Jake being the bigger man easily stops him and pummels Byrne to the top turnbuckle instead. Byrne holds his face and kneels on one foot as Jake goes to top rope thinking flying clothesline but Byrne groggily leans on the ropes and Jake falls down and sits on the turnbuckle, Byrne pummels Jake on the head as he goes up to the top turnbuckle with him going for a superplex but from behind Spade pummels Byrne and goes under him for a powerbomb. Spade lets out some strength and goes for the powerbomb while Byrne has Jake on a superplex and all 3 fall to the mat as the arena erupts with cheers from the fans after an amazing showcase of athleticism. All 3 lay on the ground with all the air knocked out of them as the fans continue to cheer Byrne on to stand up. . .

Kerry Lane: Oh my god! The arena shook after that move!

All 3 men try to make their way back to their feet as Byrne holds on the ropes and stands up first followed by Jake who sits up. Byrne runs to Jake and hits him with a clothesline but Jake does not react and puts both hands on Byrne in a choking position tossing him to the outside. Byrne falls to the floor below when Spade and Jake meet in the middle of the ring sizing each other up and start pummeling on each other's head. Neither fall but Spade suddenly throws a knee on Jake and Jake holds his gut. Spade puts Jake in between his legs for the powerbomb but Jake reverses back body dropping Spade to the mat shaking the ring. Spade stands up and Jake goes for the clothesline but Spade ducks and chokes Jake with one hand going for the Full House but Tyrus puts his hand around Spade's neck as well and going for a Tyrus Slam and the 2 stand in the middle of the ring both gripping their hands tight on each others neck's going for their finishing moves when out of nowhere Byrne dropkicks both guys causing Spade who was closer to the ropes to drops to drop to the outside with Jake hitting the ropes and ricochets back with Byrne taking advantage he goes for the school boy and the ref counts

1 . .

2 . .

3!

Winner:Ryan Byrne

Jessica Lockhart: The winner of the match , Ruthless Ryan Byrne!

Josh Hart: Don't even say it old man . .

Byrne's music hits the building as he goes to the ramp celebrating while his 2 opponents just looks surprised that they lost as the camera fades to black for commercial.

***Commercial***

Kerry Lane: We are back and its time for Thoth vs Charlie Wayne!

Josh: Im looking forward to this matchup, Thoth has impressed me so far.

Fly by Sugar Ray hits the arena as Charlie Wayne steps onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring. Charlie get a great ovation by the crowd

Jessica Lock: Standing at 6'1 and 245 lbs from San Diego California; The California Crippler; Charlie Wayne!

Kerry Lane: Charlie Wayne looks great.

Curse of the Pharoah by Merciful Fate palys through the PA system and surprisingly its almost all cheers for Thoth who walks down the ramp carrying a staff with a gold cobra head on the end and wearing a mask made to resemble the head of an Ibis.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and three inches weighing in at two hundred and thirty-five pounds from Duat, Thoth!

Charlie Wayne vs Thoth

Bell Rings: As soon as the bell rings Thoth bashes him cane over the of Charlie Wayne. He repeated strikes him multiple times as this crowd looks confused. Has Thoth Snapped? Thoth is chanting his something we cant make out as he leaps atop of the 2nd rope, as he takes off his mask revealing its Matt Summers! Matt Summers stomps him out a few times as he picks him up and lays him out with the australian Destroyer. Charlie Wayne is grabbing his neck as Matt Summers appears very confident and ask for a microphone

Matt Summers: Charlie Wayne, I have forgot what you did to me. You stole me Extreme Championship, last year. I was the best thing Mayhem had, and you stole it from me. Sure i won the International Championship shortly after, but its not the same. Charlie Wayne You may not want any of me, But i sure as hell want another peice of you.

Kerry: Summers is back, and summers is looking for revenge.

Josh: If summers was dressed up as Thoth, Wheres Thoth?

Kerry: I dont know, maybe you reading too much into it?

Josh: I got a bad feeling about this.

Kerry: Relax, everything is going to be fine.

***Commercial***

Ladies and Genlemen by saliva blasts in to the arena, dark purple and white pyros blast off lightly, Kendo stands at the top of the ramp, hoodie on with the hood over his head, looking down. Only white pyros now blast off wildly and Kendo lifts up his head so the head comes off. He then walks down the ramp, claps the fans hands, slides into the ring, pulls off his hoodie and throws it into the crowd.

Jessica: Making his way down to the ring from South Philadelphia, Pennsylvania weighing in at 225lbs and standing 6'4" he is the IWF Champion Chris Kendo

Numb/Encore" by Jay-Z & Linkin Park blast in to the ears of the audience The entrance ramps explodes with red pyros shooting off to the ceiling. As the smoke clears, aXis steps out with his hands in the shape of an "X". He steps carefully onto the ramp and casually walks down as the music pumps up his adrenaline. Whether the fans are booing him or cheering him, he doesn't know. His attention is on the ring, where he will do his business. aXis hops up onto the ring apron in one fluent motion and grabs onto the ropes. He jumps over and lands in the ring.

Jessica: And his opponent from Miami, Florida weighing in at 220lbs standing 6'1" Axis

Chris Kendo vs. Axis

Bell rings. Axis starts with the violent punches then spins Kendo round and hit a reverse DDT cover 1 kick out Kendo gets up and hits Axis with an round house kick as Axis is getting up Axis tries to get up but Kendo hits him again with a low spin kick, still Axis refuses to go down, gets up and forces Kendo into the corner then takes a few steps back and nails the spear in the corner, Axis backs up once again and nails the flying cross body Axis now connects with the northern lights suplex cover 1...2... kick out in the nick of time for Kendo Axis hit the mat in frustration and gets on to his feet Kendo shakes off the cobwebs and uses the ropes to get up but Axis is back on the attack hammering Kendo's back with clubbing blows then Axis connects with the fireman's carry cover again 1...2... kick out for Kendo

Josh: Oh my god so close

Axis gets up Kendo gets up groggily Axis dive for a fly clothesline Kendo ducks and Axis goes flying over the top rope Kendo gets up and tells the ref not to count and goes out after Axis Kendo picks him up and whips him in to the steps. And then tosses him back into the ring Kendo slides in cover 1...2... kick out for Axis Kendo waits for Axis and cracks him in the head with another roundhouse kick cover again 1...2... Kick out

Kerry: How the hell did Axis get out of that one

Josh: I don't know but that looked painful

Axis has bee busted wide open the blood is running into his eyes Axis can't stand up, Kendo starts to taunt him Kendo bounces off the ropes and nails a knee straight to the head opening the wound then smacks him with another roundhouse kick and starts taunting him even more now Kendo waits and pumps up the crowd Axis gets up Axis staggers Kendo nails the Kendo buster 1...2...3

Jessica: Here is your winner and still IWF Champion Chris Kendo

Josh: What a match Axis will need stitches after that one

Kerry: Indeed, Stay tuned for the main event.

***Commercial***

Cowboys from Hell by Pantera hits the arena and Mike Miller steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet even weighing in at two hundred and twelve pounds from Manhattan, New York, Mike Miller!

Kerry: MIke, looks a little soar but appears ready to go in this death match.

Grimey hits When the lyrics begin, Noreaga shoots out from behind the curtain and walks down to the ring looking at both sides of the arena, slides into the ring goes to all four corners and raises both arms into the air.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and one inch, weighing in at two hundred and sixty pounds, from Queens New York, Vic Noreaga

*****The Main Event*****
Death Match

Vic Noreaga Vs. Mike MIller

Bell Rings: Miller wants to quickly get this match started where as Vic Norega does not. Miller chases after norega for a minute until noreaga stops and ask for a test of strength. Miller looks confused considering its a death match. Miller ask the fans and they encourage him to do so. They lock up quicky and before miller knows it he's laid out flat on the ground from a baseball bat to the back of the head. Miller is knocked out clean, and Tony Dumile stands above him. He must have came through the crowd. The fans are boo'ing as this match is ruined. Just then Charlie Wayne storms the ring, and spears Tony Dumile all the way to the outside of the ring. Wayne grabs a chair and is going after both these men.

Kerry: My God, i thought Wayne was dead after tonight?!?!?

Charlie Wayne is on fire, Matt Summers makes his way out from the back. Its now 3 on 1 and Mike Miller is still down. Wayne tries to fight them off but cannot. Officials and police try to break up the carnage, but cannot. Bruce Page is now out of the back. Tony Dumile is down on the outside, and is handcuffed and taken out of the building kicking. Summers and NOreaga are stomping out Miller nad Wayne as Bruce Page grabs the mic.

Bruce Page: Stop it RIGHT NOW! Now i know you guys all want a title shot right? Well listen up, if you touch, Wayne or Miller one more time, you are going to forfeit your right, to face them next week in a fatal fourway elimination #1 contenders matches. Thats right, It will be you Vic Noreaga vs You Matt Summers vs Charlie Wayne AND MIKE MILLER! Have a good night.