• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This is why La Parka is the greatest wrestler of all time

Just a small tidbit on this, the story and clip made it onto PTI today, which just shows this has reached super epic status.

(They both took the side of La Parka over the fan, and Tony acted dumbfounded, while Wilbon said he thought the fan was a plant.)

:laugh:

Double J

No security & no guardrails seems like really shitty working conditions. Whats to stop irritated fans from getting into the ring and beating down heels? If there's no security, there's probably no metal detectors or frisking of people coming in to the show. I think that it is a joke that the wrestlers have to wrestle & do their own security.

"You just got knocked the fuck out!" - Smokey "Friday"

Umm seriously? One word bro; Mexico. Freakin' Vampiro was kidnapped for a few days by drug dealers a few weeks back, they don't play there man.

Seriously though wrestling is taken more seriously there than in the states. While they wont have metal detectors and shit (Again it's Mexico) but I imagine one reason they don't have guards and guardrails to the point of WWE/TNA is because there's not as many idiots at those shows as there are here. I bet for that one dumb mexican who tried to take the mask there's 100 drunk rednecks per show that say to each other "I betcha I can take one them there wrestlers, this shit is fake anyway." and would climb into the ring if given the chance.

hndsmepete

Umm seriously? One word bro; Mexico. Freakin' Vampiro was kidnapped for a few days by drug dealers a few weeks back, they don't play there man.

Seriously though wrestling is taken more seriously there than in the states. While they wont have metal detectors and shit (Again it's Mexico) but I imagine one reason they don't have guards and guardrails to the point of WWE/TNA is because there's not as many idiots at those shows as there are here. I bet for that one dumb mexican who tried to take the mask there's 100 drunk rednecks per show that say to each other "I betcha I can take one them there wrestlers, this shit is fake anyway." and would climb into the ring if given the chance.

I realize that its Mexico & that its a shithole. Wrestling everywhere else has guardrails so fans won't get close to the ring & will stay near their seat, its simple crowd control. I guarantee that there is as many idiots there, the difference is that more act on it in the US than Mexico. Vampiro is a compulsive liar, he was lacking media attention & created it to get himself back in the news. He constantly contradicts things that he's said in previous interviews, etc. It didn't happen until an official confirms it did. Kidnapped Americans, especially one who is well known in Mexico, would never be released from captivity until they pay or they're dead.