This Is What I Call An EPIC FAIL

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reinvented

Reaction score
That was explained already. D-O I H-A-V-E T-O S-P-E-L-L I-T O-U-T F-O-R Y-O-U?

So before it was I suck the WWE's ass, and now its "Most of what" I say. You flip flop more than Bush on Iraq. And I don't keep any kind of sheet. It's all in what I remember. Try again.

No, once again, I explained what that was. But apparently youre too stupid to get it. I tell you, this guy's dumber than a bag of hammers.

If your going to diss sumone say sumthing like....Your mom should have swallowed you instead of letting you reach her egg (think about). Don't use hahaha look dumber then hammers.

The only one that flip flops here is you from paddling Vinces left nut to his right nut.

YOU MAD? Because I'm laughing at how much of an idiot I'm making you look like.

WHAT DID I MISS TO ANSWER THIS TIME SO I CAN WHOOP YOU WITH THAT!!!!

Kaedon

Reaction score
If your going to diss sumone say sumthing like....Your mom should have swallowed you instead of letting you reach her egg (think about). Don't use hahaha look dumber then hammers.

The only one that flip flops here is you from paddling Vinces left nut to his right nut.

YOU MAD? Because I'm laughing at how much of an idiot I'm making you look like.

WHAT DID I MISS TO ANSWER THIS TIME SO I CAN WHOOP YOU WITH THAT!!!!

You are ignoring what I am saying and just insulting me. The last bastion of the incompetent. "If you can't outsmart them, insult them." Too bad youre still a blueberry :yes:

Rell

Reaction score
I've got a stalker, his name is PeepShow (waits for him to show up)

As far as Kaedon, he's posted more times than me in my own thread...

Yeah, I sure am stalking :shifty:

Oh, and "You Mad?" is copywrited by that Rell guy