• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This is interesting

If TNA World Champion Kurt Angle and X-Division Champion Samoa Joe defeat TNA Tag Champions Team 3D at Victory Road than every title available in TNA will be on Samoa Joe and Angle, once that happens (if its 3D that they are facing than you can just guarantee a win for Angle and Joe) I wonder where they will go with it. Its not the best idea in the world, but still more interesting than finding out who blew up a limousine

Great One

Every title in the business on 2 guys who are feuding against each other. Yep, that sounds pretty bad to me.

Great One

You don't have to have every title in the business to be credible...

phantomgerald

i doubt its a smart move for joe and angle to win. in fact, i think they will probably lose. its a stupid move in my opinion. i'd hope that TNA does something before victory road and have some other tag team challenge for the tag titles. i don't know how and i don't think they'll do it, but lets see.

Disraeli

It is more likely that Nagle and Joe will lose due to differences between themselves. Joe has pretty much declared he will going after the title and Angle has turned heel. Perhaps TNA will make 3D drop their titles to a heel team to offer angle some assistance or perhaps 3d will turn. Now that would be something....

3lions

This is just another case of TNA booking a match which WWF/E did years ago. However, this time, the star power isn't there. When Triple H / Austin defeated Undertaker / Kane in 2001 (or around that time), they defeated two of the biggest stars in the company and were holding the WWF Title, IC Title and Tag Titles. That match was booked to showcase the 'Power Trip's' dominance over the rest of the roster/company, wheras this match serves no purpose in my eyes.

There is no chance in hell that Team 3D will win this match (Bubba or D-Von as TNA Champ? No thanks), so it is pretty obvious that the rivalry between Angle/Joe will 'heat up' and they will become Tag Champs. If TNA were smart, they would have two other top stars defeat Team 3D for the titles before the PPV, to add some more star power to the match and make it believable.

TheAnswer

I think Team 3D will lose next week on TNA Impact. The only credible TNA Tag Team who can become TNA World Champ, and X Division Champ, is Christian Cage and Aj Styles. That would make more sense to me, it would continue there rivalry from King of the Mountain, and will have a good main event.

But, I think Christian will feud with Abyss and AJ with someone else.

Rated RJC

but still more interesting than finding out who blew up a limousine

no it isnt, it's even more boring to see 2 guys monopolize the whole companies championships. Hey wait a minute didnt Cena and Shawn Michaels win the tag titles to make their feud better? Yeah that just happened what 3 months ago? Good job TNA, smart decision making.

well, if either Samoa Joe or angle win, they wont be partnered together because they're feuding. Cornette made the stipulation where they would get to choose who they wanted as their team mate. Neither of team 3d fit the x division at all, nor do they fit into the heavyweight(like 3lions said). therefore the tag title will change hands.

Now what i have yet to figure out is which of them (between angle and Joe) will get the pin, and the titles. after that (inevitably) happens i also have not even a hint towards who either of them would choose. Angle hasn't mad emany friends in TNA (on camera, idk about backstage). Joe isn't really the friendliest guy either (on camera).

TNA is finally doing something to keep me guessing. but no, i repeat NO, this is not better than finding out who blew up the limousine.

xtremebadass

It's pretty weak on TNA's part, it seems pointless, but that's Vince Russo for you, however it is more exciting than fake deaths.

The Ripper

There was rumors of jarrett wanting in on this match so if this happens the plan Joe said he would do could happen. He said he would win x title which he did, and he also said something along the lines of him costing angle the title which i think would be ridiculos because what would be the point of giving him the title just to lose it a month.

Ummm there is no way that both Angle and Joe will hold all the TNA titles. As the person who pins there opponent gets to pick there partner and it would be very bizare if Angle was to pick Joe or the other way around.

Edit- Didn't read Perox's post.