This Has Been The Worst 12 Months For Floods In U.S. History

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Since last October, the United States has been hit by “historic flood” after “historic flood”, and this latest flooding down in Louisiana that is making headlines all over the world has been caused by a “500 year storm“. Even before some areas of the state received more than 30 inches of rain, this was already the worst 12 months for floods in U.S. history, but without a doubt this has put an exclamation mark on this exceedingly unusual stretch of flooding.

This Has Been The Worst 12 Months For Floods In U.S. History | The Sleuth Journal

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
What is funny is that August/Sept are usually kinda dry and we been getting more rain now and going into September than all summer. I think this means a bad winter is upon us...
tumblr_mwbr5zeP5G1rlo1q2o1_500.gif

Reactions: Swift

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I know this thread was like last year but I wanted leave my own comment on it. I remember It raining soo much last year. My neighbor's creek overflooded. The flood left all kinds of branches in our yard and Tree's were uprooted at some point and the side road were flooded that they were closed off or ppl were driving slowly. Recently Last Sunday or the Sunday before we Had a brief moment of Flash Flood in the Rittman/Wadsworth area. I may be 25 yrs old and Im not afraid to admit that Im still scared of Severe Thunderstorms.